Southern RZR Riders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Home Of The Ultimate Trail Machine

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to the the Southern RZR Riders Your Ride Hard - Play Hard RZR Forum

The Dirty Cure Charity Rally May 7th and 8th

Go down 

When would be the best date for this event?
Saturday, June 11th.
The Dirty Cure Charity Rally May 7th and 8th Bar_left0%The Dirty Cure Charity Rally May 7th and 8th Bar_right
 0% [ 0 ]
Saturday, September 24th.
The Dirty Cure Charity Rally May 7th and 8th Bar_left0%The Dirty Cure Charity Rally May 7th and 8th Bar_right
 0% [ 0 ]
Saturday, October 1st.
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 0

AuthorMessage
Triel

Triel

The Dirty Cure Charity Rally May 7th and 8th Empty
PostSubject: The Dirty Cure Charity Rally May 7th and 8th   The Dirty Cure Charity Rally May 7th and 8th EmptySat Jan 08, 2011 7:59 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] I am happy to announce that our website is now live. I still have some tweaks to do on the donation page before I fully release the entire page, but the rest is up and running. I have all of the events that will take place on May 7th listed on the "Events" section. On May 8th I will be doing something I have have not seen before, a Poker Hunt. Just picture a easter egg hunt, but with cards and this sucker will cover 700 acres!

Things I am working on in the next month or so:

Dealer Involvement (Will try and get a Polaris dealer to bring the new RZR XP's and maybe one of the other dealers to bring out some of there newest stuff).
Aftermarket Parts Involvement
Make RV parking map, so that you can all know where you will be parking before you get there.

That and many more things running thru my mind.

Need more information, check out the site [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] and you can follow on Facebook.

Last edited by Triel on Mon Mar 28, 2011 9:35 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.entropyinitiative.com
Triel

Triel

PostSubject: Re: The Dirty Cure Charity Rally May 7th and 8th   The Dirty Cure Charity Rally May 7th and 8th EmptySun Jan 09, 2011 7:45 am

Early registration is now open. See the website for the latest information or download the pdf here.

I plan on having vouchers for all that will attend. This prevents all of you from having to pay gate fees (chips into the donations). Everyone will still need to have a DNR sticker as far as I know, I will talk to the park on Jan 20th and have a better idea of what will be needed from me and all attendees.

For those that can not attend, but still want to donate and do not like using PayPal, I am trying to come up with another way. I plan on setting up a bank account with "The Bank of Marion". Then you can just send in a check or money order. That does not mean I will not allow them to be sent to me, but I figured it would be more trusting if you could send them straight to the bank. More news will come on that this week.

NOTE: If I state something on here that the website contradicts, please let me know. The website is going to be the last word, but if it is something I state, I need to make sure the website states it right.
Back to top Go down
Triel

Triel

PostSubject: Re: The Dirty Cure Charity Rally May 7th and 8th   The Dirty Cure Charity Rally May 7th and 8th EmptySat Jan 15, 2011 9:13 pm

Just added another way to make a donation. Mail a check/money order/electronic transfer to The Bank of Marion.

The Bank of Marion
201 W. Blue Ave.
Creal Springs, IL 62922

Please add a note that this is for "The Dirty Cure". On your check or money order please place this in the "For" section of your check.
Back to top Go down
Triel

Triel

PostSubject: Re: The Dirty Cure Charity Rally May 7th and 8th   The Dirty Cure Charity Rally May 7th and 8th EmptySat Feb 05, 2011 11:41 am

We are proud to have Pro Armor as an Associate sponsor. They are great company with products that are what their name states and customer service that is always on the ball.

In the next few weeks I hope to make a few other announcements about sponsors. We are already slated to have one or more Polaris RZR XP's on site for all to see.

I have been unable to acquire the entire park for the Saturday events, so lets pack the place more then they ever have been to assure next year that we have the place to ourselves.

Be safe on the snowy and icy roads!

Back to top Go down
Triel

Triel

PostSubject: Re: The Dirty Cure Charity Rally May 7th and 8th   The Dirty Cure Charity Rally May 7th and 8th EmptyMon Mar 28, 2011 9:35 am

Well, I have almost no one solid on actually attending this since it is on Mothers day. I have decided to change the date and I will be dropping the Sunday Poker Hunt. Let me know when you think the best date would be.

Saturday, June 11th.

Saturday, September 24th.

or

Saturday, October 1st.

Go back to the beginning and vote on the poll.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Dirty Cure Charity Rally May 7th and 8th   The Dirty Cure Charity Rally May 7th and 8th Empty

Back to top Go down

The Dirty Cure Charity Rally May 7th and 8th
Page 1 of 1