HomePortalFAQRegisterLog in
Welcome to the the Southern RZR Riders Your Ride Hard - Play Hard RZR Forum

Share | 

Hi ;)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
OleMissGuy

PostSubject: Hi ;)   Sat Jan 15, 2011 4:50 pm

i am thinking about buying a rzr and i'm from senatobia mississippi but i work in memphis tn.looking to see if i can meet some new people to hang out with. i would like some positives and negitives on buying a side by side VS a four wheeler
Back to top Go down
mason

PostSubject: Re: Hi ;)   Sat Jan 15, 2011 7:42 pm

23521 rzrS only way to ride 971386
Back to top Go down
muddy-one

PostSubject: Re: Hi ;)   Sat Jan 15, 2011 11:22 pm

Back to top Go down
ChrisC
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Hi ;)   Sat Jan 15, 2011 11:36 pm

RZR-S is the only way to go.
i had many four wheelers. I now have a SXS ( RZR-S )
I will never own another Four Wheeler.... 431114

gimpy

PostSubject: Re: Hi ;)   Sun Jan 16, 2011 10:30 am

Most ride the RZRS. Hi too!!!!!!!! 23521
Back to top Go down
OleMissGuy

PostSubject: Re: Hi ;)   Sun Jan 16, 2011 11:04 am

395826 I'm looking at the rzr-s but its alot of money for a toy and I will also have to buy a trailer! 394750 would be helpful give me a reason besides its the only way to go! Even if I buy the rzr-s I still have to buy upgrades like bumpers and rock sliders and snorkes void warranties so ill have to wait on that and can i go down most any trail with the rzr-s @60 inches wide.....I would like to not buy a money pit and get the best product for the money. Yes Im cheep lol any help thanks ahead of time!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Nocerisdave

PostSubject: Re: Hi ;)   Mon Jan 17, 2011 1:11 am

OleMissGuy wrote:
395826 I'm looking at the rzr-s but its alot of money for a toy and I will also have to buy a trailer! 394750 would be helpful give me a reason besides its the only way to go! Even if I buy the rzr-s I still have to buy upgrades like bumpers and rock sliders and snorkes void warranties so ill have to wait on that and can i go down most any trail with the rzr-s @60 inches wide.....I would like to not buy a money pit and get the best product for the money. Yes Im cheep lol any help thanks ahead of time!!!!!!!

Pros and cons are both all over RZR forums. I have owned a Rhino, like some here, and there is just no comparison, IMO. What you buy should be tailored to your wants and needs. If you need it for the farm, its not the best set up. For the trail, IMO, you should look no further than Polaris. The new XP, barring some major snafoos by Polaris should be considered too. Good luck with the purchase!
Back to top Go down
RCjohn

PostSubject: Re: Hi ;)   Mon Jan 17, 2011 9:21 am

I looked at the Rhino, Ranger, etc then decided to go with the RZR S even though I was fairly well set on the Ranger XP at the time I decided to purchase then I started looking at the RZR more at the dealerships then decided to buy the RZR S. The final decision had not been made until the night I purchased the RZR. I am certainly glad I went with the RZR S. I know I'm having more fun than I would have had with the Ranger XP.

As for the accessories they aren't absolutes initially. I'm having tons of fun with mine and all I've added is a mirror. I will with bumpers and winch as soon as I can.

For trailers, buy a used one off of Craigslist or one of these message boards. A trailer is something I alread had but I do need a bigger one. I will build that at a later time.
Back to top Go down
GunRunner
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Hi ;)   Mon Jan 17, 2011 5:32 pm

more fun, less stress on your body

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hi ;)   

Back to top Go down

Hi ;)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Southern RZR Riders :: New users introduce your self-
Jump to: