Southern RZR Riders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Home Of The Ultimate Trail Machine

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to the the Southern RZR Riders Your Ride Hard - Play Hard RZR Forum

Talking Chit About the New XP.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

Talking Chit About the  New XP. Empty
PostSubject: Talking Chit About the New XP.   Talking Chit About the  New XP. EmptySat Jan 29, 2011 5:26 pm

Bamma-S (Lee).. A feller that me and others have riden with, has done went and bought himself a XP and has praised it as high as the Almighty.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

On the other forum, I"ve been messing with him in hopes that we can see how the XP performs when he comes to town..........help me out guys and agg it on so to speak.. Last time he was here he was pretty lame and wouldn't go down the steps...HeLL, Chris C went up and down in one day! I can say that that I've never done that befor.. Chris most definitely has SAC but he really gets off when it Snows!!!!!

Bamma-S will show us how the XP does at WR...Sorry if I'm skeptical but I ain't dropping dough if it dont supply!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Talking Chit About the New XP.   Talking Chit About the  New XP. EmptySat Jan 29, 2011 7:57 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
GunRunner
Admin
GunRunner

PostSubject: Re: Talking Chit About the New XP.   Talking Chit About the  New XP. EmptySat Jan 29, 2011 9:40 pm

Im sure the xps will be coming out of the woodwork soon, ritchie has already sold 4 and im sure other tn dealers have sold some as well, so keep a watch and a video camera around and get us some footage of it doing what our rzrs can do and lets see if it works on the east side 431114
Back to top Go down
ChrisC
Admin
ChrisC

PostSubject: Re: Talking Chit About the New XP.   Talking Chit About the  New XP. EmptySun Jan 30, 2011 12:27 am

I want to see one in action...... 547228
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Talking Chit About the New XP.   Talking Chit About the  New XP. Empty

Back to top Go down

Talking Chit About the New XP.
Page 1 of 1