Southern RZR Riders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Home Of The Ultimate Trail Machine

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to the the Southern RZR Riders Your Ride Hard - Play Hard RZR Forum

brimstone white knuckle

Go down 
+2
ChrisC
bush
6 posters
AuthorMessage
bush

bush

brimstone white knuckle Empty
PostSubject: brimstone white knuckle   brimstone white knuckle EmptyFri Feb 25, 2011 3:21 pm

i here David Allan Coe is going to be there. if so that is going to be one hell of a show.

<object style="height: 390px; width: 640px"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/YrCENPApLvE?version=3"><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/YrCENPApLvE?version=3" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" width="640" height="390"></object>

<object style="height: 390px; width: 640px"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/fEXBWckQrE0?version=3"><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/fEXBWckQrE0?version=3" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" width="640" height="390"></object>

<object style="height: 390px; width: 640px"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/vlUe8mvm7ZA?version=3"><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/vlUe8mvm7ZA?version=3" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" width="640" height="390"></object>

Back to top Go down
ChrisC
Admin
ChrisC

PostSubject: Re: brimstone white knuckle   brimstone white knuckle EmptyFri Feb 25, 2011 5:02 pm

cheers
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: brimstone white knuckle   brimstone white knuckle EmptyFri Feb 25, 2011 9:25 pm

780798 971386 248474
Back to top Go down
GunRunner
Admin
GunRunner

PostSubject: Re: brimstone white knuckle   brimstone white knuckle EmptySat Feb 26, 2011 9:50 am

Shit i talked to him at bike week back in 95, bought his bio book and he signed it and he was so damn old and burned out then i cant imagine him today affraid He must be 80 lol!
Back to top Go down
chipper

PostSubject: Re: brimstone white knuckle   brimstone white knuckle EmptyMon Feb 28, 2011 10:25 pm

GunRunner wrote:
Shit i talked to him at bike week back in 95, bought his bio book and he signed it and he was so damn old and burned out then i cant imagine him today affraid He must be 80 lol!

I saw him back a few years ago down in South Carolina, he was looking a little old then... I'll enjoy seeing him again in May, if he holds on that long.
Back to top Go down
ChrisC
Admin
ChrisC

PostSubject: Re: brimstone white knuckle   brimstone white knuckle EmptyMon Feb 28, 2011 11:21 pm

its probably the only gig he can get now.... 729242
Back to top Go down
badride

Location : Confederate States of America Fighting Terriorism since 1861

PostSubject: Re: brimstone white knuckle   brimstone white knuckle EmptyTue Mar 01, 2011 7:37 am

ChrisC wrote:

its probably the only gig he can get now.... 729242

I will let you know. He has played at Bike Week every time I have been there at the Iron Horse Saloon. I will be leaving this coming Sunday and returning the next Sunday.
Back to top Go down
GunRunner
Admin
GunRunner

PostSubject: Re: brimstone white knuckle   brimstone white knuckle EmptyTue Mar 01, 2011 11:58 am

yes he does biker events all over, guess the offroad is his new gig to earn a buck, must be hard for a old racist felon to turn a honest buck these days 729242
Back to top Go down
badride

Location : Confederate States of America Fighting Terriorism since 1861

PostSubject: Re: brimstone white knuckle   brimstone white knuckle EmptyTue Mar 01, 2011 12:50 pm

GunRunner wrote:
yes he does biker events all over, guess the offroad is his new gig to earn a buck, must be hard for a old racist felon to turn a honest buck these days 729242

You say that like it's a bad thing. 729242

Back to top Go down
GunRunner
Admin
GunRunner

PostSubject: Re: brimstone white knuckle   brimstone white knuckle EmptyTue Mar 01, 2011 1:19 pm

badride wrote:
GunRunner wrote:

You say that like it's a bad thing. 729242

only if you dont want to live in a cardboard box under a interstate bridge lol!
Back to top Go down
RCjohn

RCjohn

PostSubject: Re: brimstone white knuckle   brimstone white knuckle EmptyTue Mar 01, 2011 3:05 pm

Coe will be at the Cotton Eyed Joe in a couple of weeks. That should be interesting. I'm sure I'll be asked to work that one. lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: brimstone white knuckle   brimstone white knuckle Empty

Back to top Go down

brimstone white knuckle
Page 1 of 1