Southern RZR Riders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Home Of The Ultimate Trail Machine

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to the the Southern RZR Riders Your Ride Hard - Play Hard RZR Forum

Pittbull Rockers / ITP T-7 wheel combo

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage

Pittbull Rockers / ITP T-7 wheel combo Empty
PostSubject: Pittbull Rockers / ITP T-7 wheel combo   Pittbull Rockers / ITP T-7 wheel combo EmptyThu Apr 07, 2011 12:41 pm

Just thought I would share some of my issues I have had running this tire/wheel combo... I cant keep air in my tires and this is why. The bead lock ring digs into the thick rim gaurd of the tire causing it to leaak ( look close and you will see that it is not leaking at the bead)---All of my tires are like this....I would suggest not using tires with rim gaurds with beadlock wheels---The Proof is in the puddin..

<object style="height: 390px; width: 640px"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/VB5xQ45by9A?version=3"><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/VB5xQ45by9A?version=3" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" width="640" height="390"></object>
Back to top Go down
GunRunner
Admin
GunRunner

PostSubject: Re: Pittbull Rockers / ITP T-7 wheel combo   Pittbull Rockers / ITP T-7 wheel combo EmptyThu Apr 07, 2011 1:16 pm

Dont go showing that to old FJK or he might blow a gasket, he's got 3000 miles on his and not only has he never had a flat, his lugs are a 1/2 inch taller now than when they were new 729242 729242 729242 729242
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pittbull Rockers / ITP T-7 wheel combo   Pittbull Rockers / ITP T-7 wheel combo EmptyThu Apr 07, 2011 1:21 pm

I did post it on his forum...I'm sure he will come across it. 729242 I can tell people this stuff all day long and they don't believe me so I figure I would show them.....
Back to top Go down
GunRunner
Admin
GunRunner

PostSubject: Re: Pittbull Rockers / ITP T-7 wheel combo   Pittbull Rockers / ITP T-7 wheel combo EmptyThu Apr 07, 2011 2:41 pm

jerrzr wrote:
I did post it on his forum...I'm sure he will come across it. 729242 I can tell people this stuff all day long and they don't believe me so I figure I would show them.....

He got real nasty with me in pms over me saying the guys who love them probably got them for free. fuk him and his tires 729242
Back to top Go down
stacrzr

stacrzr

PostSubject: Re: Pittbull Rockers / ITP T-7 wheel combo   Pittbull Rockers / ITP T-7 wheel combo EmptyFri Apr 08, 2011 8:07 am

go back to bighorns
Back to top Go down
http://smalenovsky@gmail.com

PostSubject: Re: Pittbull Rockers / ITP T-7 wheel combo   Pittbull Rockers / ITP T-7 wheel combo EmptyFri Apr 08, 2011 1:17 pm

stacrzr wrote:
go back to bighorns

ABSOLUTLY 971386 cheers

Back to top Go down
ChrisC
Admin
ChrisC

PostSubject: Re: Pittbull Rockers / ITP T-7 wheel combo   Pittbull Rockers / ITP T-7 wheel combo EmptyFri Apr 08, 2011 10:00 pm

stacrzr wrote:
go back to bighorns

Amen......... 431114
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pittbull Rockers / ITP T-7 wheel combo   Pittbull Rockers / ITP T-7 wheel combo Empty

Back to top Go down

Pittbull Rockers / ITP T-7 wheel combo
Page 1 of 1