Home Of The Ultimate Trail Machine

HomePortalFAQRegisterLog in
Welcome to the the Southern RZR Riders Your Ride Hard - Play Hard RZR Forum

Share | 

Pittbull Rockers / ITP T-7 wheel combo

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Pittbull Rockers / ITP T-7 wheel combo   Thu Apr 07, 2011 12:41 pm

Just thought I would share some of my issues I have had running this tire/wheel combo... I cant keep air in my tires and this is why. The bead lock ring digs into the thick rim gaurd of the tire causing it to leaak ( look close and you will see that it is not leaking at the bead)---All of my tires are like this....I would suggest not using tires with rim gaurds with beadlock wheels---The Proof is in the puddin..

<object style="height: 390px; width: 640px"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/VB5xQ45by9A?version=3"><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/VB5xQ45by9A?version=3" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" width="640" height="390"></object>
Back to top Go down
GunRunner
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Pittbull Rockers / ITP T-7 wheel combo   Thu Apr 07, 2011 1:16 pm

Dont go showing that to old FJK or he might blow a gasket, he's got 3000 miles on his and not only has he never had a flat, his lugs are a 1/2 inch taller now than when they were new 729242 729242 729242 729242

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pittbull Rockers / ITP T-7 wheel combo   Thu Apr 07, 2011 1:21 pm

I did post it on his forum...I'm sure he will come across it. 729242 I can tell people this stuff all day long and they don't believe me so I figure I would show them.....
Back to top Go down
GunRunner
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Pittbull Rockers / ITP T-7 wheel combo   Thu Apr 07, 2011 2:41 pm

jerrzr wrote:
I did post it on his forum...I'm sure he will come across it. 729242 I can tell people this stuff all day long and they don't believe me so I figure I would show them.....

He got real nasty with me in pms over me saying the guys who love them probably got them for free. fuk him and his tires 729242

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
stacrzr

PostSubject: Re: Pittbull Rockers / ITP T-7 wheel combo   Fri Apr 08, 2011 8:07 am

go back to bighorns
Back to top Go down
http://smalenovsky@gmail.com

PostSubject: Re: Pittbull Rockers / ITP T-7 wheel combo   Fri Apr 08, 2011 1:17 pm

stacrzr wrote:
go back to bighorns

ABSOLUTLY 971386 cheers

Back to top Go down
ChrisC
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Pittbull Rockers / ITP T-7 wheel combo   Fri Apr 08, 2011 10:00 pm

stacrzr wrote:
go back to bighorns

Amen......... 431114

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pittbull Rockers / ITP T-7 wheel combo   

Back to top Go down

Pittbull Rockers / ITP T-7 wheel combo
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1