Southern RZR Riders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Home Of The Ultimate Trail Machine

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to the the Southern RZR Riders Your Ride Hard - Play Hard RZR Forum

FJK banned jerrzr from rzrforums.net

Go down 
+8
bigmike58
Big-R
GunRunner
badride
bigmike
Nocerisdave
mason
ChrisC
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
GunRunner
Admin
GunRunner

FJK banned jerrzr from rzrforums.net - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: FJK banned jerrzr from rzrforums.net   FJK banned jerrzr from rzrforums.net - Page 2 EmptyWed May 25, 2011 12:44 pm

Why worry, we got duct tape, bailing wire and a BF hammer 729242
Back to top Go down
badride

Location : Confederate States of America Fighting Terriorism since 1861

PostSubject: Re: FJK banned jerrzr from rzrforums.net   FJK banned jerrzr from rzrforums.net - Page 2 EmptyWed May 25, 2011 2:01 pm

I don't mind helping you if you have a mechanical problem. But if you run out of beer, well, you are just screwed!!!!!!! 729242
Back to top Go down
ukistopps

ukistopps

PostSubject: Re: FJK banned jerrzr from rzrforums.net   FJK banned jerrzr from rzrforums.net - Page 2 EmptyWed May 25, 2011 3:16 pm

Cat Most Feared, C'mon man, go with us. Between 14 RZR's, Im sure someone will come up with something if your ride goes south. This would be a good break-in ride. Go test it in your yard for an hour or so, see if it gets hot, see if the alternator is charging. You got to get that Beast to Brimstone! You just got to come out and play! I will let you have one of my beers if you come out. Deal?
Back to top Go down
CatMostFeared

CatMostFeared

PostSubject: Re: FJK banned jerrzr from rzrforums.net   FJK banned jerrzr from rzrforums.net - Page 2 EmptyWed May 25, 2011 9:59 pm

Cant make it, shit is still all apart but the new alternator is working and I done messed up and pormised the wife and kids I'd take them to the lake.

Back to top Go down
CatMostFeared

CatMostFeared

PostSubject: Re: FJK banned jerrzr from rzrforums.net   FJK banned jerrzr from rzrforums.net - Page 2 EmptyWed May 25, 2011 10:02 pm

jerrzr wrote:
badride wrote:
CatMostFeared you really should come. My money is that Jerry will break before you, me or anybody else. 729242

3500miles of hard core Windrock riding on my 08 rzr....still the original motor, tranny and rear diff with no work ever been done to it. So if anyone is taking bets on who would breakdown, then I would be a good canidate.....but breakdowns are so unpredictable its crazy to worry yourself about them......CatMostFeared I promise you, I will tow you back to the parking lot if you break down.. 971386 you wont be messing up the party, so load that show pretty up and give it a real test on this ride.

729242 Sounds like its lady driven 729242
Back to top Go down
ChrisC
Admin
ChrisC

PostSubject: Re: FJK banned jerrzr from rzrforums.net   FJK banned jerrzr from rzrforums.net - Page 2 EmptyWed May 25, 2011 10:13 pm

CatMostFeared wrote:
Cant make it, shit is still all apart but the new alternator is working and I done messed up and pormised the wife and kids I'd take them to the lake.

I talked to Ronnie today , he said you could not go cause it may
be a lack of SAC issue...... 729242

I know his buggy is at your place. you might want to take a torch
and just cut it up in peaces....... 729242

No i am just kidding... lol!
Back to top Go down
CatMostFeared

CatMostFeared

PostSubject: Re: FJK banned jerrzr from rzrforums.net   FJK banned jerrzr from rzrforums.net - Page 2 EmptyThu May 26, 2011 1:41 am

well if the moneys right anything could happen
Back to top Go down
badride

PostSubject: Re: FJK banned jerrzr from rzrforums.net   FJK banned jerrzr from rzrforums.net - Page 2 EmptyThu May 26, 2011 6:26 am

ChrisC wrote:
CatMostFeared wrote:

I am sorry Big R, but I just had to laugh out loud at that............... 729242 729242
Back to top Go down
badride

PostSubject: Re: FJK banned jerrzr from rzrforums.net   FJK banned jerrzr from rzrforums.net - Page 2 EmptyThu May 26, 2011 7:58 am

Jerry, you should go with me Friday on the pre-run if you can. I can't leave till around 11:30 as I have to wait on a friend to get off work. I am not going all the way to Brimstone. I just want to run the WMA trails. I still haven't decided on which way to go on the last leg of the trip where we come out close to Windrock trail 56/57. I want to scout out a WMA trail I have ran once but I am not familiar with it so I just want to verify we can still get through there.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: FJK banned jerrzr from rzrforums.net   FJK banned jerrzr from rzrforums.net - Page 2 EmptyThu May 26, 2011 9:27 am

badride wrote:
Jerry, you should go with me Friday on the pre-run if you can. I can't leave till around 11:30 as I have to wait on a friend to get off work. I am not going all the way to Brimstone. I just want to run the WMA trails. I still haven't decided on which way to go on the last leg of the trip where we come out close to Windrock trail 56/57. I want to scout out a WMA trail I have ran once but I am not familiar with it so I just want to verify we can still get through there.

Hey Roger, in turns out that I dont have to work tommorrow. My wife and I will be running the windmill Inn from 8am-2pm, ( a lot of people checking in---its going to be a full house) but maybe I can break away and meet you in the parking lot by noon. Also winchworm will be setting up at Missys Campground (heard shes looking to sale it but ???) so he may have everything set up by then and be looking to ride too. So sounds good, I willl plan on meeting you in parking lot around 11:30-12:00.. Will that work?
Back to top Go down
badride

PostSubject: Re: FJK banned jerrzr from rzrforums.net   FJK banned jerrzr from rzrforums.net - Page 2 EmptyThu May 26, 2011 9:40 am

Yeah, looks like it may end up being around noon before I get gone. I will try to be at the trail head at noon.
Back to top Go down
rzrrider1

rzrrider1

PostSubject: Re: FJK banned jerrzr from rzrforums.net   FJK banned jerrzr from rzrforums.net - Page 2 EmptyThu May 26, 2011 11:42 am

I am planning on arriving at Windrock park campground site D-9 tomorrow around 10:30-11:00 am. I will try and meet up with you guys by noon tomorrow at the trailhead. 971386 431114 431114
Back to top Go down
badride

PostSubject: Re: FJK banned jerrzr from rzrforums.net   FJK banned jerrzr from rzrforums.net - Page 2 EmptyThu May 26, 2011 12:16 pm

Just so everybody knows. Tomorrow will be mostly on WMA land so you will have to have the correct permits. Or, you could take a chance and loose $250 to the game warden. But, heck you might get lucky and not see them!
Back to top Go down
mkrazr

mkrazr

PostSubject: Re: FJK banned jerrzr from rzrforums.net   FJK banned jerrzr from rzrforums.net - Page 2 EmptyThu May 26, 2011 4:44 pm

Wish i could make this one guys after $2200 to fix the transmission problems to get it back with the drive shaft hitting the frame i'm still not ready to ride, maybe in the fall........ 918541
Back to top Go down
Big-R

Big-R

PostSubject: Re: FJK banned jerrzr from rzrforums.net   FJK banned jerrzr from rzrforums.net - Page 2 EmptyFri May 27, 2011 11:38 pm

badride wrote:
ChrisC wrote:
CatMostFeared wrote:

I am sorry Big R, but I just had to laugh out loud at that............... 729242 729242

It is okay, I have really good insurance.... 971386
Back to top Go down
http://southernsxsriders.forumakers.com/
CatMostFeared

CatMostFeared

PostSubject: Re: FJK banned jerrzr from rzrforums.net   FJK banned jerrzr from rzrforums.net - Page 2 EmptyMon May 30, 2011 9:51 pm

well then partingout one red camo rzr pm for details lol! lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
Big-R

Big-R

PostSubject: Re: FJK banned jerrzr from rzrforums.net   FJK banned jerrzr from rzrforums.net - Page 2 EmptyTue May 31, 2011 8:25 am

CatMostFeared wrote:
well then partingout one red camo rzr pm for details lol! lol! lol! lol!

971386 971386
Back to top Go down
http://southernsxsriders.forumakers.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: FJK banned jerrzr from rzrforums.net   FJK banned jerrzr from rzrforums.net - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

FJK banned jerrzr from rzrforums.net
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2