Southern RZR Riders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Home Of The Ultimate Trail Machine

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to the the Southern RZR Riders Your Ride Hard - Play Hard RZR Forum

Badride's Epic ride

Go down 
+5
Big-R
GunRunner
toradi2
ChrisC
aweisgarber
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
aweisgarber

Badride's Epic ride Empty
PostSubject: Badride's Epic ride   Badride's Epic ride EmptySun May 29, 2011 9:09 am

How was the Windrock to Brimstone ride Saturday?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Badride's Epic ride   Badride's Epic ride EmptySun May 29, 2011 9:16 pm

I am still waiting to hear too... I ran into topdog comming down 22 with no brakes and hooked him with up with Roger for the pre run Friday... Been so disgusted that my brakes went out that I am ready to get rid of my rzr...
Back to top Go down
ChrisC
Admin
ChrisC

PostSubject: Re: Badride's Epic ride   Badride's Epic ride EmptySun May 29, 2011 9:21 pm

It went pretty good , We had some set backs. about hafe way to
Brimstone. Roger got a call his mother may have had a stroke.
So he had to leave right away. So we will pray for him and his mom.
I understand she is doing better.
Roger was leading us. So we were own our own. We made it over there.
That is one hell of a ride. over there we did not get to ride much. it was like 2 lane traffic in the
woods. So damn many people. We went to the white knuckle event. it was pretty cool.
I had never been there. I paid $5.00 for a frozen lemonade. and it was worth every Pennie
it was hot as hell... yes1 we hung out a while took some pics , looked around at the vendors.
and started our way back. We did pretty good for a while , then you guessed it.
we got lost as shit.... 729242 We like to never found our way back. and we had 2 GPS's... 547228
Hell we got on the Highway one time and rode for miles. we flagged some people
down driving down the street. and ask for Directions... lol! They got us on the right path
and we finally made it back. Good thing we all had spare gas..... Very Happy
When we got back to Whenrock we rode there til Dark. it was an adventure for sure.
But i had Fun. How many people can say they rode Windrock , Royal Blue , and Brimstone
all in one day. it was the most miles i ever been in one ride thats for sure. it was a hell of a trip
I enjoyed it.
I will post up some pictures later tonight..... 431114
I enjoyed seeing old friends and meeting up with the new.
I am sure we will do it again Soon.
Just not from Windrock to Brimstone. that is a looooong Way in a Buggy... yes1

Chris
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Badride's Epic ride   Badride's Epic ride EmptySun May 29, 2011 9:51 pm

Damn, I hope Rogers mom is ok. Well it sounded like it was an adventure...hated that I missed it because its fun to be lost sometimes....Waiting for the 940959 Prayers for Roger and family for sure....
Back to top Go down
ChrisC
Admin
ChrisC

PostSubject: Re: Badride's Epic ride   Badride's Epic ride EmptySun May 29, 2011 10:00 pm

jerrzr wrote:
I am still waiting to hear too... I ran into topdog comming down 22 with no brakes and hooked him with up with Roger for the pre run Friday... Been so disgusted that my brakes went out that I am ready to get rid of my rzr...

Jerry , Did i not tell you if you rode Friday what was going to happen?..... Shocked
Next time Chris tells you something you need to listen... 431114
We really could of used you yesterday to help us get back. and you missed
a hell of a ride. At least if your brakes went out while you was with us
yesterday , you could have told the rest of us how to get back.
Then it would be only you stuck in the woods and not all of us..... 729242
Razz Razz Razz Razz I tickle myself..... lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Badride's Epic ride   Badride's Epic ride EmptySun May 29, 2011 10:38 pm

ChrisC wrote:
jerrzr wrote:

Jerry , Did i not tell you if you rode Friday what was going to happen?..... Shocked

Chris C, you are absolutly right! 111693 I know a few secrete doors that would have got the group back to WR parking lot but it wouldn't have been for the squimish...So sad I missed the ride Badride's Epic ride 1026
Back to top Go down
toradi2

toradi2

PostSubject: Re: Badride's Epic ride   Badride's Epic ride EmptySun May 29, 2011 10:57 pm

We had a blast I put 121 miles on my and we left the group on G1 and on the trailhead not enough gas. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
ChrisC
Admin
ChrisC

PostSubject: Re: Badride's Epic ride   Badride's Epic ride EmptySun May 29, 2011 11:46 pm

toradi2 wrote:
We had a blast I put 121 miles on my and we left the group on G1 and on the trailhead not enough gas. Very Happy

Tony , you should of told us you was low on gas. I did not know that is why you
went back early. several guys had extra Fuel packs. We could of kept you rolling.... 431114
Back to top Go down
ChrisC
Admin
ChrisC

PostSubject: Re: Badride's Epic ride   Badride's Epic ride EmptySun May 29, 2011 11:48 pm

jerrzr wrote:
ChrisC wrote:
jerrzr wrote:

Chris C, you are absolutely right! 111693 I know a few secrete doors that would have got the group back to WR parking lot but it wouldn't have been for the squimish...So sad I missed the ride Badride's Epic ride 1026

I ant squimish in the least , And i love secret Doors...... yes1
and yes i was absolutely right , When i tell you not to break your shit.
I know what i am talking about... Very Happy
I hated you missed it... 431114
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Badride's Epic ride   Badride's Epic ride EmptyMon May 30, 2011 2:24 am

ChrisC wrote:
jerrzr wrote:
ChrisC wrote:
jerrzr wrote:

Chris C, you are absolutely right! 111693 I know a few secrete doors that would have got the group back to WR parking lot but it wouldn't have been for the squimish...So sad I missed the ride Badride's Epic ride 1026

Yeah, me too! So Sick that I dont even know if I am deserving of the southernrzrzriders logo on my doors...what do you you think????
Back to top Go down
ChrisC
Admin
ChrisC

PostSubject: Re: Badride's Epic ride   Badride's Epic ride EmptyMon May 30, 2011 3:59 am

jerrzr wrote:
ChrisC wrote:
jerrzr wrote:
ChrisC wrote:
jerrzr wrote:

Yeah, me too! So Sick that I dont even know if I am deserving of the southernrzrzriders logo on my doors...what do you you think????

Well , We had your decals for your Doors with us
all ready for you. But you was not there.... Rolling Eyes

You will get them on the next ride.... Wink
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Badride's Epic ride   Badride's Epic ride EmptyMon May 30, 2011 4:07 am

ChrisC wrote:
jerrzr wrote:
ChrisC wrote:
jerrzr wrote:
ChrisC wrote:
jerrzr wrote:

Well , We had your decals for your Doors with us
all ready for you. But you was not there.... Rolling Eyes

You will get them on the next ride.... Wink
Well once I think about it...and since you guys kinda got lost, might be sorta of embarrasing...on second thoughts you guys can keep them... 882779 Pm sent
Back to top Go down
GunRunner
Admin
GunRunner

PostSubject: Re: Badride's Epic ride   Badride's Epic ride EmptyMon May 30, 2011 11:10 am

Sorry you missed it jerry, as to needing gas, i ended the ride with 120 miles on the clock and still had 1 bar showing on the fuel gauge. 431114
Back to top Go down
Big-R

Big-R

PostSubject: Re: Badride's Epic ride   Badride's Epic ride EmptyMon May 30, 2011 8:27 pm

GunRunner wrote:
Sorry you missed it jerry, as to needing gas, i ended the ride with 120 miles on the clock and still had 1 bar showing on the fuel gauge. 431114

Wow! No way I could make that with out gas...... About 70 miles is all I get out of a tank!
Back to top Go down
http://southernsxsriders.forumakers.com/
ChrisC
Admin
ChrisC

PostSubject: Re: Badride's Epic ride   Badride's Epic ride EmptyMon May 30, 2011 8:38 pm

Big-R wrote:
GunRunner wrote:

Wow! No way I could make that with out gas...... About 70 miles is all I get out of a tank!

I think thats because you drilled a hole in your Tank..... 780841

729242 ...... Razz
Back to top Go down
Big-R

Big-R

PostSubject: Re: Badride's Epic ride   Badride's Epic ride EmptyMon May 30, 2011 9:22 pm

ChrisC wrote:
Big-R wrote:
GunRunner wrote:

I think thats because you drilled a hole in your Tank..... 780841

729242 ...... Razz

Yeah, that didn't help the fuel mileage..... 729242
Back to top Go down
http://southernsxsriders.forumakers.com/
CatMostFeared

CatMostFeared

PostSubject: Re: Badride's Epic ride   Badride's Epic ride EmptyMon May 30, 2011 10:01 pm

yeah we need find that hole
Back to top Go down
ChrisC
Admin
ChrisC

PostSubject: Re: Badride's Epic ride   Badride's Epic ride EmptyTue May 31, 2011 4:38 pm

Big-R wrote:
GunRunner wrote:

I can go about 110 miles then i need the Gas Can...... yes1
Back to top Go down
CatMostFeared

CatMostFeared

PostSubject: Re: Badride's Epic ride   Badride's Epic ride EmptyWed Jun 01, 2011 1:35 am

I hope Roger's mother is doing ok,
has anyone heard
Back to top Go down
badride

Location : Confederate States of America Fighting Terriorism since 1861

PostSubject: Re: Badride's Epic ride   Badride's Epic ride EmptyWed Jun 01, 2011 6:32 am

She is doing fine. She just can't seem to get her blood pressure under control. She is already back to work at Wal Mart. cheers A few months ago she came home and complained she wasn't feeling well. I made her take her blood pressure on the machine she has there. When I asked her what the numbers were she said she couldn't tell. When I asked why she said the machine wouldn't read anything over 240. I freaked and made her take another blood pressure pill. She argued with me about it but finally took it. After a while it went down and she started feeling better. She went to the doctor the next day. The doctor told her I made her do the right thing by taking another pill.

On the way to Brimstone I was in front and saw a turkey, two black snakes, a red tail hawk and an elk.
Back to top Go down
ChrisC
Admin
ChrisC

PostSubject: Re: Badride's Epic ride   Badride's Epic ride EmptyWed Jun 01, 2011 8:58 pm

badride wrote:
She is doing fine. She just can't seem to get her blood pressure under control. She is already back to work at Wal Mart. cheers A few months ago she came home and complained she wasn't feeling well. I made her take her blood pressure on the machine she has there. When I asked her what the numbers were she said she couldn't tell. When I asked why she said the machine wouldn't read anything over 240. I freaked and made her take another blood pressure pill. She argued with me about it but finally took it. After a while it went down and she started feeling better. She went to the doctor the next day. The doctor told her I made her do the right thing by taking another pill.

On the way to Brimstone I was in front and saw a turkey, two black snakes, a red tail hawk and an elk.

Well , we all had guns so at least we know if we got lost
We could get something to eat..... 729242
Back to top Go down
GunRunner
Admin
GunRunner

PostSubject: Re: Badride's Epic ride   Badride's Epic ride EmptyThu Jun 02, 2011 11:16 am

I saw the turkey he ran across the trail right in front of me. I thought about shooting my gun a few times but remembered humans were not in season 729242
Back to top Go down
rzrrider1

rzrrider1

PostSubject: Re: Badride's Epic ride   Badride's Epic ride EmptyThu Jun 02, 2011 3:19 pm

971386 729242 729242 729242 729242 729242 729242 729242 729242 729242
Back to top Go down
ChrisC
Admin
ChrisC

PostSubject: Re: Badride's Epic ride   Badride's Epic ride EmptyFri Jun 03, 2011 1:32 am

GunRunner wrote:
I saw the turkey he ran across the trail right in front of me. I thought about shooting my gun a few times but remembered humans were not in season 729242

I saw a big turkey while riding Saturday , then i realized
you was riding in front of me..... 729242 729242 729242
Back to top Go down
GunRunner
Admin
GunRunner

PostSubject: Re: Badride's Epic ride   Badride's Epic ride EmptyFri Jun 03, 2011 2:12 pm

ChrisC wrote:
GunRunner wrote:

I saw a big turkey while riding Saturday , then i realized
you was riding in front of me..... 729242 729242 729242

yea well you were one of the humans i considered shooting 729242 729242 729242
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Badride's Epic ride   Badride's Epic ride Empty

Back to top Go down

Badride's Epic ride
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next