Southern RZR Riders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Home Of The Ultimate Trail Machine

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to the the Southern RZR Riders Your Ride Hard - Play Hard RZR Forum

I think he knows you honey.

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
badride

Location : Confederate States of America Fighting Terriorism since 1861

I think he knows you honey. Empty
PostSubject: I think he knows you honey.   I think he knows you honey. EmptyFri Jun 17, 2011 10:02 am

Me and the wife were going on vacation to Alabama several years ago. We were headed to Gulf Shores and I thought it would be nice to take some of the back roads to see some "Alabama culture". A few hours south of Birmingham I decided to get some gas. I pulled in at an old looking place but it had full service (something the younger crowd won't understand). As I got out to stretch my legs the attendant met me behind the car. He asked how much and I said fill it up. My wife yells out the window, "what did he say?". I walked back to the window and told her he asked how much. I went back to talk to the guy and he said "I see from your tag you are from Tennessee" to which I replied yeah, I am from Tennessee . The wife yells "what did he say". I walk back to the window and tell her that he saw my tag and said we were from Tennessee. I walk back to talk to the guy again and he says "I went to Tennessee once, a long time ago". The wife yells "what did he say". I walked back to the window and tell her that he said he went to Tennessee once. I walked back to talk to the guy again. He said "I got the worst piece of @$$ in my life that time I went to Tennessee". The wife yells again, "what did he say". I walked back to the window and told her "I think he knows you honey!"
Back to top Go down
GunRunner
Admin
GunRunner

PostSubject: Re: I think he knows you honey.   I think he knows you honey. EmptyFri Jun 17, 2011 10:38 am

Back to top Go down
rzrrider1

rzrrider1

PostSubject: Re: I think he knows you honey.   I think he knows you honey. EmptyMon Jun 20, 2011 3:56 pm

729242 729242 729242
Back to top Go down
Nocerisdave

Nocerisdave

PostSubject: Re: I think he knows you honey.   I think he knows you honey. EmptyMon Jun 20, 2011 9:46 pm

729242 729242 729242
Back to top Go down
ChrisC
Admin
ChrisC

PostSubject: Re: I think he knows you honey.   I think he knows you honey. EmptyMon Jun 20, 2011 10:50 pm

lol! lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I think he knows you honey.   I think he knows you honey. Empty

Back to top Go down

I think he knows you honey.
Page 1 of 1