Southern RZR Riders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Home Of The Ultimate Trail Machine

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to the the Southern RZR Riders Your Ride Hard - Play Hard RZR Forum

19 year old kid following in his fathers foot steps

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
badride

Location : Confederate States of America Fighting Terriorism since 1861

19 year old kid following in his fathers foot steps Empty
PostSubject: 19 year old kid following in his fathers foot steps   19 year old kid following in his fathers foot steps EmptyWed Jul 13, 2011 12:37 pm

This 19 year old kid was just doing like daddy. Well, his dad had been in prison twice before. This video is probably the only thing saving the two parking lot attendants. It makes me sick to listen to the relatives taking up for the kid. He got what he asked for. Too bad the dad didn't get the same thing.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
GunRunner
Admin
GunRunner

PostSubject: Re: 19 year old kid following in his fathers foot steps   19 year old kid following in his fathers foot steps EmptyWed Jul 13, 2011 1:57 pm

Ok, i dont consider myself a racist but why does it always seem to be blacks that will kill over tennis shoes, clothes or in this case a dam bottle of cologne? Such a waste, both those kids deserved to live a full life, now one is dead and the other will be in jail his whole life. madz
Back to top Go down
Hollon

Hollon

PostSubject: Re: 19 year old kid following in his fathers foot steps   19 year old kid following in his fathers foot steps EmptyWed Jul 13, 2011 2:50 pm

monkey see monkey do
Back to top Go down
ChrisC
Admin
ChrisC

PostSubject: Re: 19 year old kid following in his fathers foot steps   19 year old kid following in his fathers foot steps EmptyWed Jul 13, 2011 10:49 pm

it is sad what the world has become... Neutral
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 19 year old kid following in his fathers foot steps   19 year old kid following in his fathers foot steps EmptyFri Jul 15, 2011 9:09 pm

Just watch the first 48 TV show on A&E,and you will understand why you see that type of vid...
like Gunny I do not want to appear racist but it is what it is..99.9% of the serious crimes on that show are black on black,killing over dope be it five dollars worth of pot or a truck load of crack..
Back to top Go down
GunRunner
Admin
GunRunner

PostSubject: Re: 19 year old kid following in his fathers foot steps   19 year old kid following in his fathers foot steps EmptySat Jul 16, 2011 10:12 am

80% of inmates are non white, the reason the liberals say is.... they didn't have good lawyers 729242 I say cause they are the ones doing the crime 971386
Back to top Go down
gimpy

gimpy

PostSubject: Re: 19 year old kid following in his fathers foot steps   19 year old kid following in his fathers foot steps EmptySun Jul 17, 2011 9:56 am

The last comment, " I want to see justice for my cousin". Looks like justice was done to me!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 19 year old kid following in his fathers foot steps   19 year old kid following in his fathers foot steps Empty

Back to top Go down

19 year old kid following in his fathers foot steps
Page 1 of 1