Southern RZR Riders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Home Of The Ultimate Trail Machine

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to the the Southern RZR Riders Your Ride Hard - Play Hard RZR Forum

Led for your head

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Nocerisdave

Nocerisdave

Led for your head Empty
PostSubject: Led for your head   Led for your head EmptySat Jul 30, 2011 8:54 pm

[youtube]<object width="425" height="349"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/CU4LBV7UPXE?version=3&hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/CU4LBV7UPXE?version=3&hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="349" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true"></embed></object>[/youtube]
Back to top Go down
Nocerisdave

Nocerisdave

Led for your head Empty
PostSubject: Re: Led for your head   Led for your head EmptySat Jul 30, 2011 8:56 pm

[youtube]<object width="425" height="349"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/DoF4Dsd1uRU?version=3&hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/DoF4Dsd1uRU?version=3&hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="349" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true"></embed></object>[/youtube]
Back to top Go down
Nocerisdave

Nocerisdave

Led for your head Empty
PostSubject: Re: Led for your head   Led for your head EmptySat Jul 30, 2011 9:03 pm

[youtube]<object width="425" height="349"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/sfR_HWMzgyc?version=3&hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/sfR_HWMzgyc?version=3&hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="349" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true"></embed></object>[/youtube]
Back to top Go down
GunRunner
Admin
GunRunner

Led for your head Empty
PostSubject: Re: Led for your head   Led for your head EmptySat Jul 30, 2011 9:41 pm

good music in those days 431114
Back to top Go down
ChrisC
Admin
ChrisC

Led for your head Empty
PostSubject: Re: Led for your head   Led for your head EmptySun Jul 31, 2011 1:04 am

Good one Dave...... cheers
Back to top Go down

Led for your head Empty
PostSubject: Re: Led for your head   Led for your head EmptySun Jul 31, 2011 2:22 am

Zeppelin was the name for air balloon's back in the day.. put Led in front with a bit of music and you just became infamous... Awesome music , love it! Thanks Dave!

This is my favorite: Make sure you turn up the volume!I I've shook Roberts hand once when Plant and Page came to Knoxville a few years ago....You guys need to learn music ..I mean really learn music and appreciate it..
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Last edited by jerrzr on Sun Jul 31, 2011 2:45 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Nocerisdave

Nocerisdave

Led for your head Empty
PostSubject: Re: Led for your head   Led for your head EmptySun Jul 31, 2011 2:43 am

jerrzr wrote:
Zeppelin was the name for air balloon's back in the day.. put Led in front with a bit of music and you just became infamous... Awesome music , love it! Thanks Dave!

This is my favorite:

Your welcome.

I see one of at least two things working in your reply....... you are drunk....... or your meds are finally working.

whacky21
Back to top Go down

Led for your head Empty
PostSubject: Re: Led for your head   Led for your head EmptySun Jul 31, 2011 2:55 am

Nocerisdave wrote:
jerrzr wrote:

This is my favorite:

Your welcome.

I see one of at least two things working in your reply....... you are drunk....... or your meds are finally working.

whacky21
No Dave, I am not drunk and I take no meds. I am educated in the art of music and have many friends in that realm..Maybe one day I can introduce you to someone that is famous.....You would be suprised of how much pull that people high up in the department of correction has......keep dreaming feller but if you want it to come true, just ask!

Last edited by jerrzr on Sun Jul 31, 2011 3:33 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

Led for your head Empty
PostSubject: Re: Led for your head   Led for your head EmptySun Jul 31, 2011 3:18 am

Back to top Go down
ChrisC
Admin
ChrisC

Led for your head Empty
PostSubject: Re: Led for your head   Led for your head EmptySun Jul 31, 2011 10:53 am

Jerry , you know you should be taking meds...... lol!
Back to top Go down

Led for your head Empty
PostSubject: Re: Led for your head   Led for your head EmptySun Jul 31, 2011 11:15 am

ChrisC wrote:

Jerry , you know you should be taking meds...... lol!

Well, ambien gets me every time 729242 No joke, I take that from time to time so I can sleep more than 2hours a nite. The only problem is that sometimes I get up in the middle of the night and post stuff ( after taking ambein) and I'm clueless about it 729242 ....

Hell, like last night. And then when I do wake up, I'm scared to see how bad I embarrased myself... but last night apparently I wooed the rzrforum.net mods to lift my bann... 729242
Back to top Go down
ChrisC
Admin
ChrisC

Led for your head Empty
PostSubject: Re: Led for your head   Led for your head EmptySun Jul 31, 2011 7:16 pm

Yes , i remember when you told them over at RZR.net that you sleep posted
shit you did not remember. if i remember right , it did not go over very well... lol!
Back to top Go down
Nocerisdave

Nocerisdave

Led for your head Empty
PostSubject: Re: Led for your head   Led for your head EmptyMon Aug 01, 2011 11:53 pm

jerrzr wrote:
Nocerisdave wrote:
jerrzr wrote:

This is my favorite:

Your welcome.

whacky21
No Dave, I am not drunk and I take no meds. I am educated in the art of music and have many friends in that realm..Maybe one day I can introduce you to someone that is famous.....You would be suprised of how much pull that people high up in the department of correction has......keep dreaming feller but if you want it to come true, just ask!

Umm no thanks. I was yankin your chain.....been missing our conversations.

Back to top Go down

Led for your head Empty
PostSubject: Re: Led for your head   Led for your head EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 12:37 pm

Nocerisdave wrote:
jerrzr wrote:

This is my favorite:

Your welcome.

whacky21

Sorry for the sleeping stuper but what I was trying to say was how they got their name. Keith moon (drummer for The Who ) was making fun of Jimmy Page trying in trying to assemble a band. Kieth said the group would go down like a lead balloon. Ok, Pages keyboardist ,John Entwisle, sarcastically said it would be more like a lead zeppelin- which, back in the day the word zeppelin refered to an air ship or to you and me a blimp filled with hydrogen gas. Page and his manager changed the spelling to "led" to avoid mispronounciation...... and as Paul Harvey would say " the rest rest of the story:

In the mean time, another great led song:

Back to top Go down
Nocerisdave

Nocerisdave

Led for your head Empty
PostSubject: Re: Led for your head   Led for your head EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 1:07 pm

You must know John Mayer? Go to 3:30 mark.

[youtube]<object width="560" height="349"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/GPCYjj-tGcY?version=3&hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/GPCYjj-tGcY?version=3&hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="560" height="349" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true"></embed></object>[/youtube]
Back to top Go down

Led for your head Empty
PostSubject: Re: Led for your head   Led for your head EmptySun Aug 07, 2011 1:03 am

Once again, everytime I try to educate Dave he finds a bone and trys to run with it.. Some people are just helpless. I ask all of you who dispute my story on how led zep got their name to find different...if so, well then I will say I'm wrong..

Its so wrong for John Mayer to be part of this thread! To get back on track :
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Led for your head Empty
PostSubject: Re: Led for your head   Led for your head Empty

Back to top Go down

Led for your head
Page 1 of 1