Southern RZR Riders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Home Of The Ultimate Trail Machine

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to the the Southern RZR Riders Your Ride Hard - Play Hard RZR Forum

BAMM-S Selling his stuff

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage

BAMM-S Selling his stuff Empty
PostSubject: BAMM-S Selling his stuff   BAMM-S Selling his stuff EmptySat Aug 20, 2011 9:55 am

Looks like Lee is selling his xp and trailor. He said he would split it up and it sounds like a fair price for his XP with the added add ons. I've ridin with Lee and I know a few of you have too so you know his XP aint been abused...sounds like a good deal to me for anybody thats interested....
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
GunRunner
Admin
GunRunner

PostSubject: Re: BAMM-S Selling his stuff   BAMM-S Selling his stuff EmptySat Aug 20, 2011 12:05 pm

13,500 for the xp, 8k for the trailer sounds fair on the xp, not sure if its a deal on the trailer. Guess he got tired of turning around, last time i ran into him at windrock he was back tracking cause the xp was too wide to squeeze thru the trail that bordered right on the big creek.
Back to top Go down
Hollon

Hollon

PostSubject: Re: BAMM-S Selling his stuff   BAMM-S Selling his stuff EmptySat Aug 20, 2011 1:58 pm

where do people keep finding these trails that arent wide enough??? can get much tighter than 112 at Brimstone and we ride that easy enough. besides a chain saw isnt that expensive.
Back to top Go down
ChrisC
Admin
ChrisC

PostSubject: Re: BAMM-S Selling his stuff   BAMM-S Selling his stuff EmptySat Aug 20, 2011 8:19 pm

Hollon wrote:
where do people keep finding these trails that arent wide enough??? can get much tighter than 112 at Brimstone and we ride that easy enough. besides a chain saw isnt that expensive.

Hollon , there is a lot of trails at Brimstone an XP wont fit.
you need to come ride with us..... Very Happy
we will get you squeezed up tight.. lol!
Back to top Go down
Nocerisdave

Nocerisdave

PostSubject: Re: BAMM-S Selling his stuff   BAMM-S Selling his stuff EmptySun Aug 21, 2011 1:28 am

Hollon wrote:

I remember when folks said the S was too wide for our riding. 4' will make a difference, where I ride.....but it aint enough to not buy one. Smile
Back to top Go down
ChrisC
Admin
ChrisC

PostSubject: Re: BAMM-S Selling his stuff   BAMM-S Selling his stuff EmptySun Aug 21, 2011 2:05 am

Nocerisdave wrote:
Hollon wrote:

I remember when folks said the S was too wide for our riding. 4' will make a difference, where I ride.....but it aint enough to not buy one. Smile

You sure don't need one Dave.
you can't even keep the fenders on an S..... icon13
5 more inches and you would loose a wheel..... 729242
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: BAMM-S Selling his stuff   BAMM-S Selling his stuff EmptySun Aug 21, 2011 7:40 am

they just say that shit about the width cause the xp s will smoke their s es !!! 971386 971386
its not that big of deal ...every body i ride with is always inpressed with the xp
Back to top Go down
Hollon

Hollon

PostSubject: Re: BAMM-S Selling his stuff   BAMM-S Selling his stuff EmptySun Aug 21, 2011 9:26 am

ChrisC wrote:
Hollon wrote:

Im not sure there is a trail left at Brimstone we havent been on, if your not afraid of scratching it and sometimes mowing down a tree or two its fine. just grow a pair and stand on it. I have been between trees that a S rubbed both sidesthey said there was no way I could fit. if the front goes thru its a done deal. but if not the break out the chain saw and let her rip. and yeah I would love to come ride if I can ever get time off.
Back to top Go down
ChrisC
Admin
ChrisC

PostSubject: Re: BAMM-S Selling his stuff   BAMM-S Selling his stuff EmptyMon Aug 22, 2011 1:03 am

Yes a Chain Saw will fix it for sure.... cheers
Back to top Go down
GunRunner
Admin
GunRunner

PostSubject: Re: BAMM-S Selling his stuff   BAMM-S Selling his stuff EmptyMon Aug 22, 2011 10:53 am

Hollon wrote:
ChrisC wrote:
Hollon wrote:

Im not sure there is a trail left at Brimstone we havent been on, if your not afraid of scratching it and sometimes mowing down a tree or two its fine. just grow a pair and stand on it. I have been between trees that a S rubbed both sidesthey said there was no way I could fit. if the front goes thru its a done deal. but if not the break out the chain saw and let her rip. and yeah I would love to come ride if I can ever get time off.

So you have crossed the "rock bridge", no way your going between those trees on the otherside , unless they have cut them down, me and big r both tore off our left rear fenders. And the trail at windrock the guy turned around on was one that bordered a deep drop off into a creek and a boulder had fallen down on the upper side making it too narrow for his xp, had he tried it he would have been off the edge and crashed into the rocks in the creek. Nobodys knocking the xp, but to say it or a S will go " anywhere" is just not true. Ive been on many trails the S had to go around where atvs go every day, just depends on where your riding.
Back to top Go down
Hollon

Hollon

PostSubject: Re: BAMM-S Selling his stuff   BAMM-S Selling his stuff EmptyMon Aug 22, 2011 12:52 pm

now when it comes to a cliff on one side and a rock on the other side im all for turning around too!! and if its that tight I would probably turn around on a S as well. but as for trees on the trail making it too tight such as on 112 (Brimstone) then screw it, do some trimming!! and I will say if you dont have EPS then 112 is not fun! on a XP but the S has no problems there.
Back to top Go down
GunRunner
Admin
GunRunner

PostSubject: Re: BAMM-S Selling his stuff   BAMM-S Selling his stuff EmptyMon Aug 22, 2011 1:13 pm

we made it thu the tight spot on the S's but it was a bung hole tightener for sure 729242 The tight trails will open up in time if enough people buy xp's, same as it did for the S models
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: BAMM-S Selling his stuff   BAMM-S Selling his stuff EmptyMon Aug 22, 2011 10:10 pm

GunRunner wrote:
. And the trail at windrock the guy turned around on was one that bordered a deep drop off into a creek and a boulder had fallen down on the upper side making it too narrow for his xp, had he tried it he would have been off the edge and crashed into the rocks in the creek. .

That would be Trail 56 about 1/2 thru. You can take Gravel 56 around it. It is a narrow spot and described exactly enough GunRunner that I could tell you where it is.
Back to top Go down
GunRunner
Admin
GunRunner

PostSubject: Re: BAMM-S Selling his stuff   BAMM-S Selling his stuff EmptyTue Aug 23, 2011 10:16 am

Rooster wrote:
GunRunner wrote:
. And the trail at windrock the guy turned around on was one that bordered a deep drop off into a creek and a boulder had fallen down on the upper side making it too narrow for his xp, had he tried it he would have been off the edge and crashed into the rocks in the creek. .

That would be Trail 56 about 1/2 thru. You can take Gravel 56 around it. It is a narrow spot and described exactly enough GunRunner that I could tell you where it is.

yes thats the one!
Back to top Go down
Crawler314

PostSubject: Re: BAMM-S Selling his stuff   BAMM-S Selling his stuff EmptySat Sep 03, 2011 7:09 am

So......
This is not forsale anymore.......
I told a friend about this.
When he called and talked to him it was forsale and sent pics.
He went to get the loan and called from bank to get vin# and he said he was just gonna keep it!
???????????
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: BAMM-S Selling his stuff   BAMM-S Selling his stuff Empty

Back to top Go down

BAMM-S Selling his stuff
Page 1 of 1