Southern RZR Riders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Home Of The Ultimate Trail Machine

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to the the Southern RZR Riders Your Ride Hard - Play Hard RZR Forum

Best and Worst things you have bought for your rzr

Go down 
+3
edge22
GunRunner
badride
7 posters
AuthorMessage

Best and Worst things you  have bought for your rzr Empty
PostSubject: Best and Worst things you have bought for your rzr   Best and Worst things you  have bought for your rzr EmptyFri Sep 16, 2011 10:04 am

When it comes to buying things for your rzr, which have you been most pleased with and which have you been most dissappointed?

For me,

Most pleased: Zbroz exit shocks
Rhino axles
Venom winch ( for a $170bucks people said it would be junk but its been
used numerous of times with never a problem. Its been
a life savior for me)

Most dissappointed: Gorilla axles
Pittbull Rocker Tires
Dynatech ignition (hard starting when cold, but it did get rid of the rev
limiter)
14" Itp T-7 beadlock wheels
Back to top Go down
badride

Location : Confederate States of America Fighting Terriorism since 1861

PostSubject: Re: Best and Worst things you have bought for your rzr   Best and Worst things you  have bought for your rzr EmptyFri Sep 16, 2011 10:08 am

The best thing I have bought for my rzr is also the worst thing, beer. It is a good thing when there is pleanty cheers , it's a bad thing when it's gone.................. madz
Back to top Go down
GunRunner
Admin
GunRunner

PostSubject: Re: Best and Worst things you have bought for your rzr   Best and Worst things you  have bought for your rzr EmptyFri Sep 16, 2011 10:19 am

Best, munchkin 5.00 mirror, polaris cargo box, emp a-arm guards, warn 3ooo winch, power steering, polaris roof with roof bag. outters pre filter saved buying air filters after every dusty ride.
worst, Kragin hids, they work great, but one quit so now i have 300.00 invested to have 2 that work,
pittbull rocker tires, absolutely the biggest piece of shit tires i ever owned would not run another set if they were free.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Best and Worst things you have bought for your rzr   Best and Worst things you  have bought for your rzr EmptyFri Sep 16, 2011 10:25 am

badride wrote:
The best thing I have bought for my rzr is also the worst thing, beer. It is a good thing when there is pleanty cheers , it's a bad thing when it's gone.................. madz

But you know what is worst than that... True story here and dont know if I should tell it but I will but wont mention any names and no it wasn't me.

One time on T12 running north to south. A certain feller had a cooler full of beer I mean a LARGE cooler And Lots of beer-too many to count. Going down that ledge to the creek (the one that has the go around and near the end of 12 going south) a certain feller got his passanger wheel too high on the bank and took a hard turn over down into the creek. It was a hard lick-moved the cage over 3".

Well thats not the bad part. The bad part is that it had been raining and the creek was flowing strong. The beer cooler opened and all the beer except the two I chased after washed away and then I checked on my buddy to see if he was ok and told him the bad news about the beer.

True story, now whos going to fess up lol!

But back to the topic. List the best and worst things for your rzr. It may help some of us from falling into the trap of buying junk like the pittbull rockers!
Back to top Go down
badride

Location : Confederate States of America Fighting Terriorism since 1861

PostSubject: Re: Best and Worst things you have bought for your rzr   Best and Worst things you  have bought for your rzr EmptyFri Sep 16, 2011 10:29 am

You mean he didn't comit suicide after that? 729242
Back to top Go down
edge22
edge22

PostSubject: Re: Best and Worst things you have bought for your rzr   Best and Worst things you  have bought for your rzr EmptyFri Sep 16, 2011 1:30 pm

That is a good story. Hopefully u let him have one of the beers after the rollover
Back to top Go down
Triel

Triel

PostSubject: Re: Best and Worst things you have bought for your rzr   Best and Worst things you  have bought for your rzr EmptyFri Sep 16, 2011 6:21 pm

Good story, almost sounded like me when I endoed.

This was a hard one to write, since I have had so much junk and very little good stuff.

The #1 shittiest is a steering stabilizer. It would bend way before it ever did what it was meant to do. #2 is a Super ATV steering wheel. Dam thing bends on ruff rides and when you jump. #3 is a new set of Maxxis Bighorns. They are cheap school yard shavings now! Old set kicked ass though and the all of you and all of my buddies have had no issue with 12's. I really think they cheapened the 14's to a 4 ply. #4 is purchasing a standard instead of a S!

#1 best thing is DDM Tuning HIDs. Under $60 and still working strong. #2 is my Crow harness's. Never flew out of the vehicle during a ride since (other then on purpose). #3 S belt to replace the lawnmower belt they put in the standard model. #4 building a good aluminum skid plate (should have used UHM plastic).

Back to top Go down
http://www.entropyinitiative.com
ChrisC
Admin
ChrisC

PostSubject: Re: Best and Worst things you have bought for your rzr   Best and Worst things you  have bought for your rzr EmptySat Sep 17, 2011 12:05 am

Best things i bought were.
Power steering. would not own a sxs without it.
my Kragin hids , they were on my Rhino and moved to my RZR
almost 3 years old and still work like a champ. 431114
and my munchkin baby mirror... for 3 bucks best mirror you can buy.... cheers

Worst thing i ever bought was Mudlite XTR's...... Rolling Eyes
I don't understand , had them on a Rhino for a year. Not one flat tire.
put a new set on my RZR could not keep air in them. spent nearly a thousand dollars
on two sets only got about 100 miles out of them. sold the last set before they popped.
Never again..... madz Only Bighorns for me..... yes1

Last edited by ChrisC on Sat Sep 17, 2011 4:33 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
AIRBORNE

AIRBORNE

PostSubject: Re: Best and Worst things you have bought for your rzr   Best and Worst things you  have bought for your rzr EmptySat Sep 17, 2011 3:12 am

Chris C admitting that his Man Tires are junk!! F-in priceless! 729242

Back to top Go down
ChrisC
Admin
ChrisC

PostSubject: Re: Best and Worst things you have bought for your rzr   Best and Worst things you  have bought for your rzr EmptySat Sep 17, 2011 4:32 am

AIRBORNE wrote:
Chris C admitting that his Man Tires are junk!! F-in priceless! 729242

Hey , i am man enough to admit when i make a mistake..... 431114
But i still have MAN TIRES , I just figured out there Big Horns.... 729242

The XTR's hooked up great , I never had a traction problem.
They just did not work good without Air in them...... lol!
Back to top Go down
AIRBORNE

AIRBORNE

PostSubject: Re: Best and Worst things you have bought for your rzr   Best and Worst things you  have bought for your rzr EmptySat Sep 17, 2011 6:48 am

Best purchases- Insurance (LOL), Shock upgrade, Twisted Stitch seat, Crow harnesses, wireless remote system for my Warn winch

Worst purchase- XTRs (kept ripping sidewalls)

Planned future purchases- new springs, new roof, new BearClaw radial tires, heater, steering wheel and spacer
Back to top Go down
ChrisC
Admin
ChrisC

PostSubject: Re: Best and Worst things you have bought for your rzr   Best and Worst things you  have bought for your rzr EmptySat Sep 17, 2011 5:42 pm

AIRBORNE wrote:
Best purchases- Insurance (LOL), Shock upgrade, Twisted Stitch seat, Crow harnesses, wireless remote system for my Warn winch

Planned future purchases- new springs, new roof, new BearClaw radial tires, heater, steering wheel and spacer

Next purchase should be a ticket home from AFGHANISTAN...... lol!
Back to top Go down
AIRBORNE

AIRBORNE

PostSubject: Re: Best and Worst things you have bought for your rzr   Best and Worst things you  have bought for your rzr EmptySun Sep 18, 2011 5:13 am

ChrisC wrote:
AIRBORNE wrote:

Next purchase should be a ticket home from AFGHANISTAN...... lol!

Don't I wish!! I will be home to bug you guys soon enough. 431114
Back to top Go down
roadie

roadie

PostSubject: Re: Best and Worst things you have bought for your rzr   Best and Worst things you  have bought for your rzr EmptyTue Sep 20, 2011 4:54 pm

Worst thing EMP front bumper complete garbage
Back to top Go down
Triel

Triel

PostSubject: Re: Best and Worst things you have bought for your rzr   Best and Worst things you  have bought for your rzr EmptyTue Sep 20, 2011 7:09 pm

roadie wrote:
Worst thing EMP front bumper complete garbage

I thought they were dam good, can you fill me in on why you think this? I would hate to get one down the road without know why!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Best and Worst things you have bought for your rzr   Best and Worst things you  have bought for your rzr EmptyTue Sep 20, 2011 9:23 pm

most people that dont like them have put a larger winch on them than they r rated for ..3k..0r less.as a result they bend.i dont think mine will due to they totally redesigned the mounting system for mine .
Back to top Go down
Triel

Triel

PostSubject: Re: Best and Worst things you have bought for your rzr   Best and Worst things you  have bought for your rzr EmptyWed Sep 21, 2011 1:41 am

Never even thought about that. My 5k winch would rip it off then.
Back to top Go down
roadie

roadie

PostSubject: Re: Best and Worst things you have bought for your rzr   Best and Worst things you  have bought for your rzr EmptyWed Sep 21, 2011 11:34 am

RedNeckRanger wrote:
most people that dont like them have put a larger winch on them than they r rated for ..3k..0r less.as a result they bend.i dont think mine will due to they totally redesigned the mounting system for mine .

The original mounting system bends and cracks. They told me they never herd about the bending and cracking . But now they redesigned it? The company is a joke, and the owner is full of shit. He blames there stuff for braking on the purchaser.
Do more searching and you will find more people that had problems.
They are JUNK..................
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Best and Worst things you have bought for your rzr   Best and Worst things you  have bought for your rzr EmptySun Sep 25, 2011 8:14 am

roadie wrote:
RedNeckRanger wrote:

The original mounting system bends and cracks. They told me they never herd about the bending and cracking . But now they redesigned it? The company is a joke, and the owner is full of shit. He blames there stuff for braking on the purchaser.
Do more searching and you will find more people that had problems.
They are JUNK..................

they redesigned the mounting system for the 900 s ....may be some out there ..just dont remember seeing anyone bending them uless they were using an oversized winch .they r easy to beaf up.the price for them is a good deal ..IMO
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Best and Worst things you have bought for your rzr   Best and Worst things you  have bought for your rzr Empty

Back to top Go down

Best and Worst things you have bought for your rzr
Page 1 of 1