Southern RZR Riders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Home Of The Ultimate Trail Machine

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to the the Southern RZR Riders Your Ride Hard - Play Hard RZR Forum

Windrock ride Sat 24th

Go down 
+4
CMay
RCjohn
GunRunner
ChrisC
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

Windrock  ride Sat 24th Empty
PostSubject: Windrock ride Sat 24th   Windrock  ride Sat 24th EmptyFri Sep 16, 2011 11:30 am

Next Sat me and the wife plan on riding Windrock (nothing extreme) with a few friends. Everybody is welcomed - so come join us , more the merrier.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Windrock ride Sat 24th   Windrock  ride Sat 24th EmptySun Sep 18, 2011 12:52 am

What? No one interested.... Well, since the wife is going I am going t o have to listen to stuff like Amy winehouser and Adele.. Can you rock crawl to such music? 40+ million hits is kind of impressive but I dont know if I can crawl to it..but then again, crawlin takes finess-Eric and Jerry are pros, We will see..
<object style="height: 390px; width: 640px"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/qemWRToNYJY?version=3"><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/qemWRToNYJY?version=3" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" width="640" height="390"></object>
Back to top Go down
ChrisC
Admin
ChrisC

PostSubject: Re: Windrock ride Sat 24th   Windrock  ride Sat 24th EmptySun Sep 18, 2011 1:15 am

You should have posted rolling in the deep...... 431114
I can rock crawl to that song..... yes1
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Windrock ride Sat 24th   Windrock  ride Sat 24th EmptySun Sep 18, 2011 5:11 am

ChrisC wrote:

You should have posted rolling in the deep...... 431114
I can rock crawl to that song..... yes1

by Linkin park maybe.
<object style="height: 390px; width: 640px"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/dHtwZ07N1ic?version=3"><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/dHtwZ07N1ic?version=3" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" width="640" height="390"></object>
Back to top Go down
ChrisC
Admin
ChrisC

PostSubject: Re: Windrock ride Sat 24th   Windrock  ride Sat 24th EmptySun Sep 18, 2011 9:05 am

To be honest , to me Adele's version is better....... 431114
she ant much to look at, But she can sing like hell...... lol!
Back to top Go down
GunRunner
Admin
GunRunner

PostSubject: Re: Windrock ride Sat 24th   Windrock  ride Sat 24th EmptyMon Sep 19, 2011 11:37 am

Dang, sounds like something limp wristers would enjoy, you want a man's song to ride to not that wimpy 833704

This is more like it! 729242
<iframe width="420" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/oJhhb2L-LVc" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Windrock ride Sat 24th   Windrock  ride Sat 24th EmptyMon Sep 19, 2011 12:58 pm

GunRunner wrote:
Dang, sounds like something limp wristers would enjoy, you want a man's song to ride to not that wimpy 833704

This is more like it! 729242
<iframe width="420" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/oJhhb2L-LVc" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

547228 431114 But the problem is, my wife wont let me play that stuff because I want to keep turnning it up louder and louder as the day goes on, but when she becomes the designated driver (actually she is a better driver than me when it gets to technical stuff- she reminds me alot of how eric and jerry likes to do it)...I get stuck with listening to stuff like. Adel, Winehouseer, Sinede O' conner, cranberries ect.....She would ride with me more often but It's too hard on her when I turn up the rock n roll , go fast, drift ,and jump the water breaks..So we agreed on no music for us on this ride and she will be spending more time in the drivers seat--I can have fun with that because I have full trust in her driving and I'm just going to sit back and enjoy....
Back to top Go down
RCjohn

RCjohn

PostSubject: Re: Windrock ride Sat 24th   Windrock  ride Sat 24th EmptyMon Sep 19, 2011 1:43 pm

What time do you plan to start your ride?
Back to top Go down
CMay

CMay

PostSubject: Re: Windrock ride Sat 24th   Windrock  ride Sat 24th EmptyMon Sep 19, 2011 7:03 pm

Buy your wife her very own rzr. That way you don't have to listen to her stuff and you still can turn your radio up as loud as you like. Beside its an excuse to buy another toy.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Windrock ride Sat 24th   Windrock  ride Sat 24th EmptyTue Sep 20, 2011 12:19 am

CMay wrote:
Buy your wife her very own rzr. That way you don't have to listen to her stuff and you still can turn your radio up as loud as you like. Beside its an excuse to buy another toy.

Even though shes talented with the rzr, she has no interest in it. She only goes riding to spend time together and besides I wouldn't want her to show me up all the time because shes just talented in that way. When I ask her how she decides on what line to take, she tells me she just listens to what the rocks tell her 136483 . And its just not the rzr, she dogs me on the bobcat and tractor when it comes to digging and stuff........I tell her all the time she is a witch.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Windrock ride Sat 24th   Windrock  ride Sat 24th EmptyTue Sep 20, 2011 12:20 am

RCjohn wrote:

Not real sure on the time or ride plans yet, but will let you know.
Back to top Go down
RCjohn

RCjohn

PostSubject: Re: Windrock ride Sat 24th   Windrock  ride Sat 24th EmptyTue Sep 20, 2011 10:05 am

jerrzr wrote:
RCjohn wrote:

Not real sure on the time or ride plans yet, but will let you know.

Good deal.
Back to top Go down
CMay

CMay

PostSubject: Re: Windrock ride Sat 24th   Windrock  ride Sat 24th EmptyTue Sep 20, 2011 7:14 pm

My trailer arrives Friday, If I can get it picked up and tie downs installed the wife and I may go. Please let everyone know what time you plan on starting.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Windrock ride Sat 24th   Windrock  ride Sat 24th EmptyWed Sep 21, 2011 11:43 pm

We plan on meeting up in the front parking lot across from the snack shack around 9 or 9:30ish. I dont think dust will be an issue on this ride. We have had a fair amount of rain lately. If interested let us know so we can be looking for you.
Back to top Go down
RCjohn

RCjohn

PostSubject: Re: Windrock ride Sat 24th   Windrock  ride Sat 24th EmptyThu Sep 22, 2011 10:21 am

I doubt I will be up that early since I won't get home from work until about 4am. I'm probably going to wait until Sunday afternoon to ride. Can't miss the Razorback vs Crimson Tide game at 3:30 Saturday. cheers
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Windrock ride Sat 24th   Windrock  ride Sat 24th EmptyFri Sep 23, 2011 3:29 am

RCjohn wrote:
I doubt I will be up that early since I won't get home from work until about 4am. I'm probably going to wait until Sunday afternoon to ride. Can't miss the Razorback vs Crimson Tide game at 3:30 Saturday. cheers

Winchworm and our friends from Indiana are camping out at Missys thru Sunday so its not too late to hook up with us....just let us know what time Sunday if you plan on getting out....

But for Sat, the plans are to meet in the front parking lot at 9-9:30. Winchworm will be guiding and we will have new people with us. Subject to change, but for now, we plan on runnining T2 to the gravel , to T13 and continuing on the unmarked trail running the ridge parallel to T12 (actually bording on TWA) to the cemetary. Comming back up T12 to T10 and T11. From there we will hit the 30trails and on to 18 and 16 back to camp for lunch. After that , if the wife is happy, I plan on her taking me on 15. And she can listen to whatever music she likes, cheers cheers

Rolling in the Deep just for ChrisC. Maybe one he aint seen yet:
<object style="height: 390px; width: 640px"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/q9n-NdkIXgY?version=3"><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/q9n-NdkIXgY?version=3" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" width="640" height="360"></object>
Back to top Go down
ChrisC
Admin
ChrisC

PostSubject: Re: Windrock ride Sat 24th   Windrock  ride Sat 24th EmptyFri Sep 23, 2011 8:44 am

cheers ...... 431114
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Windrock ride Sat 24th   Windrock  ride Sat 24th EmptySat Sep 24, 2011 7:48 am

7:45am and headed out to load up the rzr. At the wifes mercy today affraid . Im sure she will take plenty of pics... Hope to see you there!
Back to top Go down
ChrisC
Admin
ChrisC

PostSubject: Re: Windrock ride Sat 24th   Windrock  ride Sat 24th EmptySat Sep 24, 2011 7:54 am

Have Fun Jerry....... 85565
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Windrock ride Sat 24th   Windrock  ride Sat 24th EmptySat Sep 24, 2011 9:38 pm

ChrisC wrote:

Have Fun Jerry....... 85565

It was a good day. And a big thanks to Badride cheers

Last edited by jerrzr on Sun Sep 25, 2011 3:48 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
edge22
edge22

PostSubject: Re: Windrock ride Sat 24th   Windrock  ride Sat 24th EmptySat Sep 24, 2011 10:55 pm

Post em up.
Got my machine finished up today, planning on riding next sat!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Windrock ride Sat 24th   Windrock  ride Sat 24th EmptyTue Sep 27, 2011 3:23 am

edge22 wrote:
Post em up.
Got my machine finished up today, planning on riding next sat!
I'm ready for Sat too. I'm looking to blow some carbon build up out of my pipes this go around!

Turns out the wife aint too good at picture taken, but heres a few. The quads had trouble on 10, but no problem what so ever for me, a 4, and a XP!
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
ChrisC
Admin
ChrisC

PostSubject: Re: Windrock ride Sat 24th   Windrock  ride Sat 24th EmptyTue Sep 27, 2011 3:49 am

Nice pics Jerry , She did fine..... 431114
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Windrock ride Sat 24th   Windrock  ride Sat 24th EmptyTue Sep 27, 2011 5:30 am

Jerry wrote:
. The quads had trouble on 10, but no problem what so ever for me, a 4, and a XP!

What kind of trouble on 10? Last I was up there to check 10 was in May when we replaced the Culverts on T11. T10 was looking pretty ragged out at the top.
Back to top Go down
badride

Location : Confederate States of America Fighting Terriorism since 1861

PostSubject: Re: Windrock ride Sat 24th   Windrock  ride Sat 24th EmptyTue Sep 27, 2011 6:44 am

Rooster wrote:
Jerry wrote:
. The quads had trouble on 10, but no problem what so ever for me, a 4, and a XP!

What kind of trouble on 10? Last I was up there to check 10 was in May when we replaced the Culverts on T11. T10 was looking pretty ragged out at the top.

They just had some ground clearance problems in the ruts. Nothing to worry about.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Windrock ride Sat 24th   Windrock  ride Sat 24th Empty

Back to top Go down

Windrock ride Sat 24th
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next