View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
badride

Location : Confederate States of America Fighting Terriorism since 1861

PostSubject: Re: The xp best dealer?   Thu Sep 29, 2011 10:56 am

jerrzr wrote:
badride wrote:
I can't wait! Unless an emergency comes up or the temperature isn't going to get above freezing all day or it will be pouring rain ALL day I will be riding every Saturday until after Memorial Day. 431114

Between you, me, mkrazr, winchworm and once stacrzr kicks into his riding season, I'm most certain one of us will be on the mountain every sat no matter what the weather. But one thing for sure is that I will be there this Saturday--but for now, I dont dont think we can get everybody on the same page with getting their WMA permits before Sat but I dont know....if not this sat maybe plan for it next Sat.......?????

I plan on being in the parking lot around 9 Sat. morning.

That's fine, we don't have to ride the WMA this Saturday. I just want to ride. 431114
Back to top Go down
mkrazr

PostSubject: Re: The xp best dealer?   Thu Sep 29, 2011 11:46 am

my new one wont be here until friday, so i'm pickin it up then, i may have to work until around 12 saturday i'm going to try to get out of it i think i can i may just have to try to meet up with you all some way or another, we will see how it plays out
Back to top Go down
badride

PostSubject: Re: The xp best dealer?   Thu Sep 29, 2011 12:30 pm

mkrazr wrote:
my new one wont be here until friday, so i'm pickin it up then, i may have to work until around 12 saturday i'm going to try to get out of it i think i can i may just have to try to meet up with you all some way or another, we will see how it plays out

Make sure to take your cell and if Jerry has your number we can call and at least leave you a voice mail what trails we are going on and you can meet us. You really need to ride Saturday and test that XP out! 431114
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The xp best dealer?   Thu Sep 29, 2011 12:45 pm

mkrazr wrote:
my new one wont be here until friday, so i'm pickin it up then, i may have to work until around 12 saturday i'm going to try to get out of it i think i can i may just have to try to meet up with you all some way or another, we will see how it plays out...

If you can break that thing out anytime Sat, I promise we'll hook up---As long as you get my trailor back to me 729242 ( seriously, keep the trailor as long as you need it,we got all winter to ride)-----I texted stacrzr but no reply yet..probably still in bed..We need to teach him how to ride again. He is kinda our weak link when no babysitting is involved Laughing Especially with that gay 866808 he likes---I would never drink that crap!
Back to top Go down
badride

PostSubject: Re: The xp best dealer?   Thu Sep 29, 2011 12:50 pm

Are we meeting around 9:00-9:30 at the Snack Shack?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The xp best dealer?   Thu Sep 29, 2011 12:53 pm

badride wrote:

That is what time I plan on...been out running the rzr and its good to go cheers
Back to top Go down
badride

PostSubject: Re: The xp best dealer?   Thu Sep 29, 2011 12:55 pm

jerrzr wrote:
badride wrote:

That is what time I plan on...been out running the rzr and its good to go cheers

How is the cooler?
Back to top Go down
mkrazr

PostSubject: Re: The xp best dealer?   Thu Sep 29, 2011 4:04 pm

As long as nothing comes up now i'm good to go saturday, jerry come over friday night when you get off work i'll be putting all my accessories on mine i'll have your trailer to you then.. My cooler will be Packed full of liquid courage so i can break that thing in right icon136
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The xp best dealer?   Thu Sep 29, 2011 6:54 pm

:
mkrazr wrote:
As long as nothing comes up now i'm good to go saturday, jerry come over friday night when you get off work i'll be putting all my accessories on mine i'll have your trailer to you then.. My cooler will be Packed full of liquid courage so i can break that thing in right icon136

cheers 431114
Back to top Go down
edge22

PostSubject: Re: The xp best dealer?   Thu Sep 29, 2011 9:19 pm

Sounds like its going to be a fun day. Jerry keep me posted on the meet time..
Back to top Go down
badride

PostSubject: Re: The xp best dealer?   Fri Sep 30, 2011 7:01 am

mkrazr wrote:

Glad to hear you will make it tomorrow!
Back to top Go down
mkrazr

PostSubject: Re: The xp best dealer?   Fri Sep 30, 2011 8:17 am

i think stacy is about 75% going there's another one on the list
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The xp best dealer?   Sat Oct 01, 2011 1:43 am

If there be any local Windrock hoot owles out , we be meeting across from the snack shack between 9 and 9:30.....Mkrazr virgin XP is sweet with all the accesories---..It will get a good testing out . mkrazr has more talent than anyone I know or have ever riden with-I'm too old now and caint stick with him. But finnally, between him and Badride, I will get to see the pros and cons of the XP....
Back to top Go down
ChrisC
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The xp best dealer?   Sat Oct 01, 2011 2:39 am

mkrazr 's XP will not run completely right tomorrow , Cause it does
not have a Southern RZR riders decal on it yet..... 971386
No machine will run completely right til this has been taken care of.... 547228

Studies have been done, its just a fact of life.... yes1

lol!

bush

PostSubject: Re: The xp best dealer?   Sat Oct 01, 2011 6:32 am

the ranger will be running much better after i get the roof and get my sticker on it. 431114
Back to top Go down
ChrisC
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The xp best dealer?   Sat Oct 01, 2011 9:25 pm

bush wrote:
the ranger will be running buch better after i get the roof and get my sticker on it. 431114

mkrazr

PostSubject: Re: The xp best dealer?   Sat Oct 01, 2011 10:36 pm

Guys the xp handles just as well if not better than the s to me.... love the power, but to the downside just like everyone has read the steering is a little tougher and i did bend a radius arm on trail 39 but if you had been on 39 you would see why cant blame the machine... I'm happy with it.....Just miss my tunes! gotta get the radio on it!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The xp best dealer?   Sun Oct 02, 2011 12:44 am

mkrazr wrote:
Guys the xp handles just as well if not better than the s to me.... love the power, but to the downside just like everyone has read the steering is a little tougher and i did bend a radius arm on trail 39 but if you had been on 39 you would see why cant blame the machine... I'm happy with it.....Just miss my tunes! gotta get the radio on it!

Finally, Im sold on an XP. We ran T49( 44mph to stacrz read out,,, I couldnt hang with Badride and mkrazr
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The xp best dealer?   Sun Oct 02, 2011 12:22 pm

mkrazr wrote:

A bent radius arm aint much damage compared to stacrzr broken motor case icon136
Badride pulled him back out of 39 faster than most people even ride 196705 Big thanks to edge22 for getting my axle out of the diff so I could keep riding.

When I got home the wife did ask me how I broke the radio antena 194727 Laughing .

We didn't get much ridin in with just the way the day went but I had a good time. It was cool to find out about new kin folk--I got more realitves running that Mt than I know.

Anyway, going to get all the damage fixed and we need to get all of our ducks in row and run those WMA trails before deer season kicks in...

Thanks guys for a good ride. It will be one I will always remember because the new scratches on my roof will never let me forget it..
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The xp best dealer?   Sun Oct 02, 2011 12:39 pm

jerrzr wrote:

Hey mkrazr, have you considered holding out and seeing what the Wild Cat turns out to be? Here is a one sided comparison video between the wild cat, commander and xp:

Artic Cat is bringing the Wild Cat to the Fall Jam as a vendor.
Back to top Go down
edge22

PostSubject: Re: The xp best dealer?   Sun Oct 02, 2011 3:14 pm

In all it was a fun day except for Stacys little issue that one sucks bad. I have never seen anyone get towed that fast!! LOL Hell we thought we took the wrong trail because we couldnt catch them!
I think I am in need of some lower A-arms now one of mine got bent pretty good yesterday. Anyone have a set of stock S front lower arms they want to sell?
Back to top Go down
badride

PostSubject: Re: The xp best dealer?   Mon Oct 03, 2011 6:48 am

Guys, I had a good time and I really had a ball on 49. That is the way I like to ride! That was the first time I have been able to ride all of it. Rooster did a good job. cheers I only made it a little way out it last time as I went back to find our lost riders. Me and mkrazr were not letting any moss grow on the tires! I hated to see Stacy have a problem. Thank goodness for edge22 and his winch and Jerry and his straps or I would have had to go home for tow ropes and chains to get Stacy out. I had to stop a couple of times on the way out to let Stacy clean his windsheld. The strap was so short every mudhole I went through my rear tires would cover it up in mud. I would see him poking his head outside trying to see. I felt sorry for him and pulled over. Hopefully I will be riding again this Saturday. Any takers??????
Back to top Go down
mkrazr

PostSubject: Re: The xp best dealer?   Mon Oct 03, 2011 9:10 am

i'll be working this saturday, but the gf wants to ride friday night if your interested and everyone else, i may also ride sunday, depending on work? Badride whats the trick to bending the radius arm back?
Back to top Go down
mkrazr

PostSubject: Re: The xp best dealer?   Mon Oct 03, 2011 9:12 am

also rooster, def. did a good job on 49 i'm surprised i didnt clip a tree somewhere along the way because we were haulin ass 572317
Back to top Go down
badride

PostSubject: Re: The xp best dealer?   Mon Oct 03, 2011 10:46 am

mkrazr wrote:
i'll be working this saturday, but the gf wants to ride friday night if your interested and everyone else, i may also ride sunday, depending on work? Badride whats the trick to bending the radius arm back?

A press, I have one in the garage. 431114
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The xp best dealer?   

Back to top Go down

The xp best dealer?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next