Southern RZR Riders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Home Of The Ultimate Trail Machine

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to the the Southern RZR Riders Your Ride Hard - Play Hard RZR Forum

Big Mike / Flash ride on 3/30/10 Slade/Zachariah/Leeco Ride

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Big Ed

Big Ed

Big Mike / Flash ride on 3/30/10 Slade/Zachariah/Leeco Ride Empty
PostSubject: Big Mike / Flash ride on 3/30/10 Slade/Zachariah/Leeco Ride   Big Mike / Flash ride on 3/30/10 Slade/Zachariah/Leeco Ride EmptyWed Mar 24, 2010 2:38 pm

I know many are going to Brimstone and Windrock this weekend to ride, but there is also a ride planned for Tuesday 3/30/10 with Big Mike and Flash. We will be meeting up at Koop's Grocery/General store that morning around 8:30-9:00 and probably rolling out around 9:30-10. This topic is also on the RZRforum as well. Riders that I hear that plan on attending are:

Shoemaker Ridge (JC)
RTB1973
KevinM
Big Ed
BrianW
Purn1973
Big Mike
Flash
Hollywood (?)

If you have any questions, post up.
Back to top Go down
GunRunner
Admin
GunRunner

Big Mike / Flash ride on 3/30/10 Slade/Zachariah/Leeco Ride Empty
PostSubject: Re: Big Mike / Flash ride on 3/30/10 Slade/Zachariah/Leeco Ride   Big Mike / Flash ride on 3/30/10 Slade/Zachariah/Leeco Ride EmptyWed Mar 24, 2010 2:57 pm

I hope as many of you guys that can make various legs of the big mike rides will join him. they will also be hitting WV after this one in KY. 431114
Back to top Go down

Big Mike / Flash ride on 3/30/10 Slade/Zachariah/Leeco Ride
Page 1 of 1