Welcome to the the Southern RZR Riders Your Ride Hard - Play Hard RZR Forum

Share | 

windrock this weekend?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
rwesterwal

PostSubject: windrock this weekend?    Mon Oct 03, 2011 7:26 pm

is anyone riding this weekend? we are wanting to go to windrock and wanted to give a shout out just incase anyone else wanted to go.
Back to top Go down
mkrazr

PostSubject: Re: windrock this weekend?    Mon Oct 03, 2011 9:08 pm

i'm going friday night and sunday
Back to top Go down
gimpy

PostSubject: Re: windrock this weekend?    Mon Oct 03, 2011 9:58 pm

About 40 or more machines from the southersxsriders.net club will be there. I will be down Wednesday to Sunday. Most will be down Thursday to Sunday.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: windrock this weekend?    Mon Oct 03, 2011 10:18 pm

Im going to try to fit Saturday in my schedule if I get everything fixed. I just have a busy schedule to have to deal with....but I dont know about riding with that other forum club....kinda slooooooow. lol! 395826
Back to top Go down
Big-R

PostSubject: Re: windrock this weekend?    Mon Oct 03, 2011 10:50 pm

jerrzr wrote:
Im going to try to fit Saturday in my schedule if I get everything fixed. I just have a busy schedule to have to deal with....but I dont know about riding with that other forum club....kinda slooooooow. lol! 395826
Yeah, it is hard to move 40 + machines very fast through the woods. 971386
Back to top Go down
http://southernsxsriders.forumakers.com/

PostSubject: Re: windrock this weekend?    Mon Oct 03, 2011 11:30 pm

Big-R wrote:
jerrzr wrote:
Not if all 40 know how to drive . lol! 882779 I know its hard to maintain that size of group and to balance the skill level of everybody. And who ever is guiding has their work cut out for them. Hopfully I can make it Saturday but I dont know for sure yet. But dont get me wrong Ron, I would ride with you guys anytime you want me too. Whatever you guys do you really need to make sure T49 is on your list...Now if Mason, Bush, jerry are riding, they need to run 39 starting from 116 side they will like it--but dont dare take 40+ machines on it..
Back to top Go down
badride

Location : Confederate States of America Fighting Terriorism since 1861

PostSubject: Re: windrock this weekend?    Tue Oct 04, 2011 6:28 am

Jerry, sounds like a good day to go ride WMA! We could find them when we got back across 116 and down a few with them.

Ronnie, are you camping and is so where?
Back to top Go down
mkrazr

PostSubject: Re: windrock this weekend?    Tue Oct 04, 2011 8:27 am

roger what passes do you need to run the wma i'll try to get on that this week sometime so i can ride up there soon with you all
Back to top Go down
badride

PostSubject: Re: windrock this weekend?    Tue Oct 04, 2011 8:59 am

mkrazr wrote:
roger what passes do you need to run the wma i'll try to get on that this week sometime so i can ride up there soon with you all
The cheapest way for you is to buy a Tenn hunting license and a WMA small game stamp type 093. Seems to me the yearly permits run from Feb to Feb.
Back to top Go down
aweisgarber

PostSubject: Re: windrock this weekend?    Tue Oct 04, 2011 3:04 pm

March 1st-Feb. 28th isn't it?
Back to top Go down
RZRS-EDGE

PostSubject: Re: windrock this weekend?    Tue Oct 04, 2011 5:09 pm

jerrzr wrote:
Big-R wrote:
jerrzr wrote:
Not if all 40 know how to drive . lol! 882779 I know its hard to maintain that size of group and to balance the skill level of everybody. And who ever is guiding has their work cut out for them. Hopfully I can make it Saturday but I dont know for sure yet. But dont get me wrong Ron, I would ride with you guys anytime you want me too. Whatever you guys do you really need to make sure T49 is on your list...Now if Mason, Bush, jerry are riding, they need to run 39 starting from 116 side they will like it--but dont dare take 40+ machines on it..
Jerry, Whats 39 like? and I like SLOOOOOOOOOW .......just don't like riding roooads!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
mkrazr

PostSubject: Re: windrock this weekend?    Tue Oct 04, 2011 6:32 pm

well lets see there is some easy small mud holes at medium speed then rocks, then some more rocks, then a little more rocks, then guess what there's more rocks haha.... ok maybe you have the picture it's fun if your into rock climbing i like the trail but i like to break stuff 208555
Back to top Go down
Big-R

PostSubject: Re: windrock this weekend?    Tue Oct 04, 2011 10:28 pm

jerrzr wrote:
Big-R wrote:
jerrzr wrote:

Yeah it is tough guiding that many around. However, we are getting pretty good at it. We have not lost anyone one yet... Laughing

badride wrote:
Jerry, sounds like a good day to go ride WMA! We could find them when we got back across 116 and down a few with them.

Yes, I will be getting there Thursday evening at the campground D-6. It is by the bath house.
Back to top Go down
DoddS

PostSubject: Re: windrock this weekend?    Tue Oct 04, 2011 10:41 pm

Ronnie, we'll do our very best to try and keep up. But I'm SURE we'll never be the hard core trail rider that jerry is though stroke
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: windrock this weekend?    Tue Oct 04, 2011 11:03 pm

DoddS wrote:
Ronnie, we'll do our very best to try and keep up. But I'm SURE we'll never be the hard core trail rider that jerry is though stroke

I think you are probably right about that despite your stroke sarcasim.... 971386

Anyway jerry (rzrs-edge) t39 is the trail that you and your son started down and turned around. it was the the day we hooked up and ran lil'mule and school bus. If you recall, I couldn't talk the others into it that day. But going down is not that challanging because you just drop off the rocks... You need to start from the other direction so you can go up it. I will be glad to ride it with you and Dodds if you wish...Sometimes slooow is good when its technical but I dont think I can run in low all day on trails like 16,18,24, ect...
Back to top Go down
badride

PostSubject: Re: windrock this weekend?    Wed Oct 05, 2011 6:44 am

Big-R wrote:
jerrzr wrote:
Big-R wrote:
jerrzr wrote:

Yeah it is tough guiding that many around. However, we are getting pretty good at it. We have not lost anyone one yet... Laughing

badride wrote:

Yes, I will be getting there Thursday evening at the campground D-6. It is by the bath house.

I will try to come by and hang out a while.
Back to top Go down
mason

PostSubject: Re: windrock this weekend?    Wed Oct 05, 2011 3:36 pm

i am in D7 beside ronnie bush and stealth and me there around 12 thur. jerry coming fri night
Back to top Go down
Big-R

PostSubject: Re: windrock this weekend?    Thu Oct 06, 2011 12:34 am

badride wrote:
Big-R wrote:
jerrzr wrote:
Big-R wrote:
jerrzr wrote:

badride wrote:

Cool!! Looking forward to it....... 293566
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: windrock this weekend?    Thu Oct 06, 2011 2:59 am

mason wrote:
i am in D7 beside ronnie bush and stealth and me there around 12 thur. jerry coming fri night

Last time, I think you guys enjoyed the trails that we took you on...It was the day before the ride. And on the day of the ride, It was after we turned around from the main group that was headed to the north side....Trust me Jerry wont have a good time unless he can go slow and crawl on rocks and I'm big on that as much as I am running like a bat out of hell along with badride. 971386 Aint going to be able to get my WMA for this Sat ( but most definetly for next). But for this ride, I plan on being there to hook up with Roger for at least the first rest stop--I'm in debt to him about 24X, I think Shocked ---then I plan on running 39 going down to the new trail and run 49 backwards from what we did last weekend.. Now if anyone wants to go (RZRS-EDGE) ---you will be in paradise to run 39 backwards and by going down it first, you will be able to judge it better when you go up..This trail aint for the squeemish...and then fmake your way on to trail3 572317
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: windrock this weekend?    Thu Oct 06, 2011 3:08 am

Big-R wrote:
badride wrote:
Big-R wrote:
jerrzr wrote:
Big-R wrote:
jerrzr wrote:

badride wrote:

Cool!! Looking forward to it....... 293566

I dont know how you all can drank that stuff! 866808 Taste like 833704 !!!!!!
Back to top Go down
badride

PostSubject: Re: windrock this weekend?    Thu Oct 06, 2011 6:53 am

You are like Eric Holder, either you are telling a lied or you have the worst memory in history, you drank a lot of it a couple weeks ago. lol!
Back to top Go down
RZRS-EDGE

PostSubject: Re: windrock this weekend?    Thu Oct 06, 2011 7:39 am

jerrzr wrote:
mason wrote:

Last time, I think you guys enjoyed the trails that we took you on...It was the day before the ride. And on the day of the ride, It was after we turned around from the main group that was headed to the north side....Trust me Jerry wont have a good time unless he can go slow and crawl on rocks and I'm big on that as much as I am running like a bat out of hell along with badride. 971386 Aint going to be able to get my WMA for this Sat ( but most definetly for next). But for this ride, I plan on being there to hook up with Roger for at least the first rest stop--I'm in debt to him about 24X, I think Shocked ---then I plan on running 39 going down to the new trail and run 49 backwards from what we did last weekend.. Now if anyone wants to go (RZRS-EDGE) ---you will be in paradise to run 39 backwards and by going down it first, you will be able to judge it better when you go up..This trail aint for the squeemish...and then fmake your way on to trail3 572317
431114 If you want to run 39 on sat I will go with you.

Last edited by RZRS-EDGE on Thu Oct 06, 2011 12:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
badride

PostSubject: Re: windrock this weekend?    Thu Oct 06, 2011 7:42 am

jerrzr wrote:
mason wrote:

Are you going by to get the hub? If so I need to get it layed out.

They sell the permits at Wal Mart and they are open 24/7. There isn't much excuse. stroke
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: windrock this weekend?    Thu Oct 06, 2011 12:10 pm

badride wrote:
You are like Eric Holder, either you are telling a lied or you have the worst memory in history, you drank a lot of it a couple weeks ago. lol!

A couple of weeks ago??? scratch Oh yeah, must of had too much to remember Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy . I would have had to camp out if I didn't have my designated driver with me.. She told me you were a bad influence on me Laughing --- but she was cool with it..

And after what happened last week, Im going to velcro my cuzzy in my cup holders and make sure the coolor stays closed...but I get tired of having to zip and unzip that thing every 10minutes.

Heres whats going on with the rzr: It has more problems than just a broke hub and cv joint. My gas tank has picked up a leak that I've been working on fixing, the front lower A-arm tabs on the frame is wallered out causing about 3/4" play causing way too much slop. My cv joint is suppose to be here Friday. If I get the cv joint by then, im going to fix that and just run with the broken hub ( only because I caint find time to swing into OS and T aint comfortable to do it for me)and just limp the rzr along because I dont want to rip off the A-arm tabs on front. I still need the hub and my head gets cold if you know what I mean so maybe you could bring them sat. And I'm having to work long hours into 3 shift at work. There is still a lot of uncertainty but I plan on being there Sat (even if I just have to park on the trail somewhere and bond with my cooler) just dont know what time.
Just not comfortable with the rzr to run WMA this Sat. Its next Sat when I should have everything in good working order to run the WMA--Im looking way forward to that..
Back to top Go down
badride

PostSubject: Re: windrock this weekend?    Thu Oct 06, 2011 1:10 pm

You need to buy the weld on washer kit from Racer Tech (I prefer the stepped versoin since it has more surface area) which will fix the slop in the a-arm tabs. If you park at my place Saturday we can replace the hub and axle in about 20min max.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: windrock this weekend?    

Back to top Go down

windrock this weekend?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next