Southern RZR Riders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Home Of The Ultimate Trail Machine

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to the the Southern RZR Riders Your Ride Hard - Play Hard RZR Forum

deleted pics on WV-SXSR'S

Go down 
+6
Stealth
GunRunner
ChrisC
RZRS-EDGE
RAYRAY
mason
10 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
mason

mason

deleted pics on  WV-SXSR'S Empty
PostSubject: deleted pics on WV-SXSR'S   deleted pics on  WV-SXSR'S EmptyFri Oct 14, 2011 10:40 am

well me an bush put our ride pics up on the wv site of windrock ride and bobby deleted them so we posted about it and now bush has been removed from the site and i have been BAND FROM THE SITE guess he is still a asshole glad this site and southern site are not like that people like to see ride places and pics and make friends that is what it is all about me and bush were one of the first ones on there hope more will leave his site when they find out what he is really like
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: deleted pics on WV-SXSR'S   deleted pics on  WV-SXSR'S EmptyFri Oct 14, 2011 11:23 am

I'm an expert at getting band. But It usually is because of something I post during a pui moment and I have no clue about what I posted until I try to log on and caint; And then I have to go undercover and register as someonelse to see what I posted affraid

This is the only site that has never banned me 395826 When I turned upside down on 21 a couple of weeks ago, I told badride that it was the extra weight of the forum sticker on my door that caused it. And told him that I should take it off and peeled it back. It shocked him that it was a magnet...I told him I did it that way so when I got banned I could take it off easy.... 729242
Back to top Go down
mason

mason

PostSubject: Re: deleted pics on WV-SXSR'S   deleted pics on  WV-SXSR'S EmptyFri Oct 14, 2011 1:56 pm

729242 729242 that works
Back to top Go down
RAYRAY

RAYRAY

PostSubject: Re: deleted pics on WV-SXSR'S   deleted pics on  WV-SXSR'S EmptyFri Oct 14, 2011 2:03 pm

Mason...keep in touch buddy. I hate to see this happen...you and Bush have been really nice to me and I want to ride with ya'll again. I don't get in the middle of stuff like this so I won't post my thoughts on the subject. I will say that this is a sport that I have come to love because of meeting new people and going to new places to ride. I will come on one of your rides soon. See ya. RayRay
Back to top Go down
mason

mason

PostSubject: Re: deleted pics on WV-SXSR'S   deleted pics on  WV-SXSR'S EmptyFri Oct 14, 2011 2:20 pm

thanks Ray Ray if you need to call are talk my # 276-728-1526 any time hope to ride soon together
Back to top Go down
RZRS-EDGE

RZRS-EDGE

PostSubject: Re: deleted pics on WV-SXSR'S   deleted pics on  WV-SXSR'S EmptyFri Oct 14, 2011 3:46 pm

Bush & Mason are'nt the only one's I left for the same reason, I posted pics of a ride at Harlan
and Bobbyu deleted my pics because there were pics of people wearing ssxsrider shirts. If
your a member over there and ride with another group try posting pics on the wvsxsr 833704 site,
see how long they stay up.
Back to top Go down
ChrisC
Admin
ChrisC

PostSubject: Re: deleted pics on WV-SXSR'S   deleted pics on  WV-SXSR'S EmptyFri Oct 14, 2011 4:22 pm

I Don't know what happened to Bobby.... Rolling Eyes
He use to be my buddy , a long time ago. some of you may know.
Me and Bush were the First 2 people ever there. I actually Built the Forum for him.
He ask me to build him a little place for his WV guy's . we were at Brimstone
in a hotel room at the grand Vista. I told him i would. he was fine for a while , then
when he started to get a lot of members he changed. and got the holier than thou attitude.
he started playing Forum God. and pissed a lot of his old Friends off. I knew last year
when he wrote that ride Declaration that everyone had to follow, things were going to go South.
Now if anyone posts anything that is from any other site he deletes it... Rolling Eyes
I don't know what happened to him.

We will never be that way...... 431114
Back to top Go down
RZRS-EDGE

RZRS-EDGE

PostSubject: Re: deleted pics on WV-SXSR'S   deleted pics on  WV-SXSR'S EmptyFri Oct 14, 2011 7:13 pm

If you have a account at wvsxsr's the best thing you can do is DELETE IT!!!!
Back to top Go down
GunRunner
Admin
GunRunner

PostSubject: Re: deleted pics on WV-SXSR'S   deleted pics on  WV-SXSR'S EmptySat Oct 15, 2011 10:45 am

Mason, i edited the title to this thread, hope you dont mind, lets everyone know who it refers too, cause we rarely delete anything here. Bobbyd will be sorry he is getting rid of all the true sxs riders. Any of you that think your bobbyd's buddy, just dont follow his orders or post pics about riding with another group and you will be next to get his boot. 971386 All you guys have a home here, even Jerrzr lol! No need to peel those skullboy magnets off we are proud you run them. We appreciate everyone who helps promote this site, we built it for you, thats why we dont charge to join the fun and welcome most anyone who wants to be part of it. 431114
Back to top Go down
GunRunner
Admin
GunRunner

PostSubject: Re: deleted pics on WV-SXSR'S   deleted pics on  WV-SXSR'S EmptySat Oct 15, 2011 12:25 pm

Update, Bobby-d is lurking on this site or ssxsrs cause minutes after postin on the two i was kicked off the WVSXSRS site! I posted this but im sure no one ever got to read it as i was kicked off when i tried to check it, also got a email my account was deleted, fuck you BobbyD! 971386 deleted pics on  WV-SXSR'S 200857
Im sure this wont last long, soon as BOBBY-Dictator see's it but as a long time member who has watched this group grow i can not support this site anymore due to Bobbys high handed treatment of his best and loyal members, the latest to be BANNED are Bush and Mason, only because the dared post pics and videos of them riding with some other friends on a different forum. Jerry and Stealth were also sent packing awhile ago and any of you that dont follow bobby's law will get the boot as well. I enjoyed riding with this group on the first official ride at the wagon wheel driving 7 hours to get there. I liked bobby but this kind of bullying has to stop, you guys that are left here should boycott this forum by not posting till he gets the message that riding and friendship is what we all are looking for not this jealous petty treatment of great people like Mason and Bush who have supported this forum since its beginning. Any of you that get tired of being treated like Bobby-Dictators zombies check out these two sites that welcome sxs riders without the bullshit. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] AND [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] COME JOIN THE FUN AND LEAVE THE BULLSHIT BEHIND!

p.s MANY OF THE GUYS HERE ALREADY BELONG TO AND RIDE WITH US ALOT, THEY JUST DONT TELL BOBBYD!!

I say we get together next ride and have a WVSXSRS item bonfire, film it take commentary from former members and post it on youtube!
Back to top Go down
Stealth

Stealth

PostSubject: Re: deleted pics on WV-SXSR'S   deleted pics on  WV-SXSR'S EmptySat Oct 15, 2011 3:57 pm

Welcome to the club. whos next
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: deleted pics on WV-SXSR'S   deleted pics on  WV-SXSR'S EmptySat Oct 15, 2011 6:11 pm

Bobby D must have some real issues. I could go register on his site ( alias of course) and have some fun but it seems to me that he would not be worth funnin with... People like Mason, Bush, Stealth and Jerry (i always remember jerry as jerry - with his son Eric i think, instead of his user name-maybe cause we share the same name???) who i have riden with; are the only people that have came to my home town and really enjoyed doing what I like to ride.... And they dont bite when I get f'd up sending out a baited fish hook and sinker. Because of that, I know that these guys are truely good people and to hear that someone like Bobby D (who i have no idea is) to bann them is suprising to me....I enjoy looking at any picture, video or releated side x side context regardless of where it comes from. So heres my message to Bobby D " whacky21 " like it matters 729242 but it makes me feel better cheers cheers 547228
Back to top Go down
mason

mason

PostSubject: Re: deleted pics on WV-SXSR'S   deleted pics on  WV-SXSR'S EmptySun Oct 16, 2011 1:51 am

gunny that was ok i love to ride and meet new people and have fun if you read bobby's rules wagon wheel is only place to ride no pics from any other place or clubs or forum he don't want other people to know there are other riding places and new people to ride with and have fun so this is for him kiss ass 658675 741456 deleted pics on  WV-SXSR'S 242705 and i am happy to be on this site THANK YOU GUNNY AND CHRIS C and yes Jerrzr loved riding with you hope to do it again soon
Back to top Go down
AIRBORNE

AIRBORNE

PostSubject: Re: deleted pics on WV-SXSR'S   deleted pics on  WV-SXSR'S EmptySun Oct 16, 2011 5:13 am

Booby got his panties in a bunch because after I returned from deployment (early 2009) we were doing a Southern SxS Riders group ride at Wagon Wheel(Spring Fling, March 2009). I invited the (then) President of the Harlan County Ridgerunners (Bellman, Preston MClain) and also P-anerman (long standing member of the HCRR) to come ride with us. They had thrown one helluva a party down in Harlan County for me and a couple of other guys who had just returned from combat, and the SSXSR were in full force down there. I was being neighborly and asked these two fine gents to join us in March at Wagon Wheel. Well, Booby got upset and was talking shit to everyone in the staff about me, saying I was inviting everyone under the sun with an ATV to go on this ride. I did not find this out until about 4 months later, but when I did find out he had already started his new site (WVSxSR). I sent him a PM confronting him about the shit he said about me, and his usual chickenshit way, he lied and said he did not say anything about me inviting these guys. I told him he was full of it, and if he were a man he would take it up with directly. After that day I never had a real issue with the guy. I was on his site almost daily. I had his club logo on my trailer, paid for membership and a t-shirt, etc. When he went to deleting all my pics (this happened on more than one occasion) I started to see thru his horse shit. I finally had enough on that last occasion because he deleted my pics. I was still pissed about him trying to talk everyone on his site out of coming to Wagon Wheel and riding with me in Jan 2010 anyway. But, in the end, it works out because the Southern SxS Riders site is, always has been, always will be my home. These guys are like brothers to me, not fair weather friends who would leave you on the trail if your machine breaks down. So, once again, for the record, Booby.......KISS MY ASS!!!!

Even when Gunny and Chris started this site, I had nothing against it. I joined over here and have supported it, just like I did Booby's site. I just like to get out and have fun. It is very rare that I find someone that I have nothing good to say about (except for Chris C of course 729242 ), but Booby is a fuckin douche. Wagon Wheel is not the end-all be-all like he seems to think. I know for a fact that a bunch of his members sent me PMs wanting to come ride with us at Brimstone, Evarts, etc. I really could care less about him or his site, but I would always welcome anyone from over there that wants to come ride. 82565
Back to top Go down
ChrisC
Admin
ChrisC

PostSubject: Re: deleted pics on WV-SXSR'S   deleted pics on  WV-SXSR'S EmptySun Oct 16, 2011 8:58 pm

Well , You can add me to the list..... stroke
Went over this morning to WV SXS and found my account has been
deleted Too. I have no Idea why. Hell , I built the Damn place for him.
I don't know what has got into the man. I did not do anything to him.
I guess if you don't ride Wagon Wheel he don't want you there... 248474
Before long he will not have any Friends.
No Big Deal. I wont loose any Sleep over it...... 431114
Back to top Go down
Big-R

Big-R

PostSubject: Re: deleted pics on WV-SXSR'S   deleted pics on  WV-SXSR'S EmptySun Oct 16, 2011 10:35 pm

ChrisC wrote:

Well , You can add me to the list..... stroke
Went over this morning to WV SXS and found my account has been
deleted Too. I have no Idea why. Hell , I built the Damn place for him.
I don't know what has got into the man. I did not do anything to him.
I guess if you don't ride Wagon Wheel he don't want you there... 248474
Before long he will not have any Friends.
No Big Deal. I wont loose any Sleep over it...... 431114

Unreal. Bobby must really be on the ropes. Now he even things ChrisC is cooler then him....... 729242
Back to top Go down
http://southernsxsriders.forumakers.com/
ChrisC
Admin
ChrisC

PostSubject: Re: deleted pics on WV-SXSR'S   deleted pics on  WV-SXSR'S EmptySun Oct 16, 2011 11:29 pm

Hell , I am....... yes1
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: deleted pics on WV-SXSR'S   deleted pics on  WV-SXSR'S EmptyMon Oct 17, 2011 7:49 am

729242 729242
Back to top Go down
badride

Location : Confederate States of America Fighting Terriorism since 1861

PostSubject: Re: deleted pics on WV-SXSR'S   deleted pics on  WV-SXSR'S EmptyMon Oct 17, 2011 11:42 am

ChrisC wrote:

Hell , I am....... yes1

I think you am too! 729242
Back to top Go down
GunRunner
Admin
GunRunner

PostSubject: Re: deleted pics on WV-SXSR'S   deleted pics on  WV-SXSR'S EmptyMon Oct 17, 2011 12:50 pm

He's been sniffin his own farts too long 729242
Back to top Go down
Big-R

Big-R

PostSubject: Re: deleted pics on WV-SXSR'S   deleted pics on  WV-SXSR'S EmptyMon Oct 17, 2011 10:49 pm

BobbyD wrote:
I cleaned up this thread again let's keep it civil and I will remove the ones that need gone and get all of this behind us we don't want or need people that go to other sites and run their mouth

Back to top Go down
http://southernsxsriders.forumakers.com/
ChrisC
Admin
ChrisC

PostSubject: Re: deleted pics on WV-SXSR'S   deleted pics on  WV-SXSR'S EmptyMon Oct 17, 2011 11:38 pm

Big-R wrote:
BobbyD wrote:
I cleaned up this thread again let's keep it civil and I will remove the ones that need gone and get all of this behind us we don't want or need people that go to other sites and run their mouth

He deletes people off his board that did nothing. and he calls that
running there mouth.... 729242
Back to top Go down
Nocerisdave

Nocerisdave

PostSubject: Re: deleted pics on WV-SXSR'S   deleted pics on  WV-SXSR'S EmptyTue Oct 18, 2011 12:01 am

Did you guys see his new SXS?

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
ChrisC
Admin
ChrisC

PostSubject: Re: deleted pics on WV-SXSR'S   deleted pics on  WV-SXSR'S EmptyTue Oct 18, 2011 12:46 am

cheers ..... 780798 ........ 729242
Back to top Go down
RZRS-EDGE

RZRS-EDGE

PostSubject: Re: deleted pics on WV-SXSR'S   deleted pics on  WV-SXSR'S EmptyTue Oct 18, 2011 4:35 pm

Nocerisdave wrote:
Did you guys see his new SXS?

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
729242 729242
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: deleted pics on WV-SXSR'S   deleted pics on  WV-SXSR'S Empty

Back to top Go down

deleted pics on WV-SXSR'S
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next