Southern RZR Riders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Home Of The Ultimate Trail Machine

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to the the Southern RZR Riders Your Ride Hard - Play Hard RZR Forum

Smith700 Rhino FOR SALE

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
smith700

Smith700 Rhino FOR SALE Empty
PostSubject: Smith700 Rhino FOR SALE   Smith700 Rhino FOR SALE EmptyWed Oct 26, 2011 9:23 pm

Yes guys, I know this is a RZR forum, but I'm just trying to pass the word around.
This one has Everything you can possibly do to one....tons of mods. Oil always changed every 200 miles, greased every moving part on it after every ride. Air filter cleaned every 3 rides. Extreme care taken of this machine, pics of every mod in progress, steam cleaned after every ride, never rolled, always ran 93 octane 100% gasoline in it, since brand new. Bought off the truck at local Yamaha dealer in December 2008, title in hand. Never "mudded" I hate mud.

Electra-Steer Power Steering, Wiseco 11:1 compression piston, Hot-Cam Stage II, Muzzy's Duals (Teflon Coated), Cometic complete gasket set, Weller Racing head/cylinder stud kit, Ported/Polished Head, MSD Ignition with Hunterworks Maps, Kibblewhite valve spring kit, JBS milled sheave with 16gr. overdrive weights, EPI Gold Secondary sheave spring, Elka Stage II Shocks, I had Custom Suspension re-work them, Full Skids, Warn front bumper, Warn XT30 winch, Yamaha Fender-Flares, Maier Splash guards, J-Strong half-doors, J-Strong top with JVC stereo, and I put 4 HID lights in the top 4 front lights, and have 2 more fog lights mounted on the rear of the top, UNI Air Filter, Line-X bedliner, Yamaha crossover storage box, custom bed rails all the way around, J-Strong front folding windshield, and rear window, Diamond plated YAMAHA tailgate letters, Rockhard 4x4 cross bar with T-handle, trail logic diff-brace, trail armor dust reducer kit, Bad-Boy horn, Black Rhino tachometer, and water temp gauge, Yamaha black neoprene seat covers, Yamaha LED Taillights, Blue LED under-dash lights, HID front headlights, Super ATV rear bumper, 26" Bighorn tires, with SS-112 rims with 5+2 offset, comes with a brand new SS112 rim with another bighorn mounted on it, comes with a set of 1 1/2" spacers, a camo rear window, camo seat/headrest covers, and a couple of spare parts, OEM floor mats.

Smith700 Rhino FOR SALE Img_5010
Smith700 Rhino FOR SALE Img_5011
Smith700 Rhino FOR SALE Img_5012
Smith700 Rhino FOR SALE Img_5013

I set down and added everything up that I have added to it, and the $13,000 price I paid for it NEW in December 2008. And the total came out to be $24,263 spent total. I hate to sell, this is one awesome machine. Known as the "Silver Bullet" at Windrock by many people.
Make me an offer on this awesome machine.......
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Smith700 Rhino FOR SALE   Smith700 Rhino FOR SALE EmptyThu Oct 27, 2011 12:33 am

Smith thats a nice rhino you have there..Why are you selling it? Hope you can get as much as you can for it but one thing to remember is that when you spend a lot of money customizing it on how you like it, you begin to loose a lot of money for when you go to sell or trade it in. ----I learned that lesson a long, long, long time ago and thats why I will always keep my 08 rzr because even though I may have 20,000+ in my rzr, I think a realistic selling price for it would be 8500-9000

I think you would be better of to part it out...but you may get lucky and get out of it what you want.

Good luck..I'll help spread the word for you.
Back to top Go down
GunRunner
Admin
GunRunner

PostSubject: Re: Smith700 Rhino FOR SALE   Smith700 Rhino FOR SALE EmptyThu Oct 27, 2011 3:13 pm

Im sure someone will buy it, but i doubt anyone from here 729242
Back to top Go down
smith700

PostSubject: Re: Smith700 Rhino FOR SALE   Smith700 Rhino FOR SALE EmptyThu Oct 27, 2011 11:02 pm

Thanks Jerry....... 431114

Gunny, I doubt someone on here would consider it.....but im just passing the word.
Back to top Go down
ChrisC
Admin
ChrisC

PostSubject: Re: Smith700 Rhino FOR SALE   Smith700 Rhino FOR SALE EmptyFri Oct 28, 2011 2:38 am

smith700 wrote:

Gunny, I doubt someone on here would consider it.....but im just passing the word.

Little smith he is just aggravating you....... lol!
I hope you do sell it so you can get a real machine.
and not no damn Wild Crap.
If it don't say Po Po on it , you are backing up...... yes1
Back to top Go down
Sporto

Sporto

PostSubject: Re: Smith700 Rhino FOR SALE   Smith700 Rhino FOR SALE EmptyFri Oct 28, 2011 8:13 am

ChrisC wrote:
smith700 wrote:

I'm going to have to agree.........I wish I would of made the switch a long time ago. The Po Po is some much more fun.
Back to top Go down
ChrisC
Admin
ChrisC

PostSubject: Re: Smith700 Rhino FOR SALE   Smith700 Rhino FOR SALE EmptyFri Oct 28, 2011 9:01 am

Sporto wrote:
ChrisC wrote:
smith700 wrote:

I'm going to have to agree.........I wish I would of made the switch a long time ago. The Po Po is some much more fun.

Sporto , I am glad you finally did get an RZR , I tried to talk you into it
at Bryants cove last year...... 431114
Back to top Go down
RZRS-EDGE

RZRS-EDGE

PostSubject: Re: Smith700 Rhino FOR SALE   Smith700 Rhino FOR SALE EmptyFri Oct 28, 2011 9:39 am

smith700 wrote:

Smitty, It would be hard to sell a Rhino here in RZR country.....50% of us probably owned
one already and if recomending to a friend it would be a RZR.
You might find a SUCKER on craigslist?????????????
Back to top Go down
GunRunner
Admin
GunRunner

PostSubject: Re: Smith700 Rhino FOR SALE   Smith700 Rhino FOR SALE EmptyFri Oct 28, 2011 10:12 am

smith700 wrote:

Just funnin with you, but if you buy a arctic cat you better be ready to fix it yourself and be down for long periods if you break something, ive owned one and the dealer network in the south is worse now that a few years ago when i had mine.
Back to top Go down
Sporto

Sporto

PostSubject: Re: Smith700 Rhino FOR SALE   Smith700 Rhino FOR SALE EmptyFri Oct 28, 2011 1:37 pm

ChrisC wrote:
Sporto wrote:
ChrisC wrote:
smith700 wrote:

I know you and Gunny both were trying to talk me into it then and I was on the ropes then, but I am hard headed, but now I am glad I made the switch. I probably would of never tried the stairsteps in the Rhino 679659 . But now I welcome the stairsteps!! 50176 800420
Back to top Go down
GunRunner
Admin
GunRunner

PostSubject: Re: Smith700 Rhino FOR SALE   Smith700 Rhino FOR SALE EmptyFri Oct 28, 2011 5:21 pm

Yea i saw you eyeballing them at braynts cove, better late than never to arrive at the party 971386
Back to top Go down
ChrisC
Admin
ChrisC

PostSubject: Re: Smith700 Rhino FOR SALE   Smith700 Rhino FOR SALE EmptySat Oct 29, 2011 12:46 am

Sporto wrote:
ChrisC wrote:
Sporto wrote:
ChrisC wrote:
smith700 wrote:

I know you and Gunny both were trying to talk me into it then and I was on the ropes then, but I am hard headed, but now I am glad I made the switch. I probably would of never tried the stairsteps in the Rhino 679659 . But now I welcome the stairsteps!! 50176 800420

I did the ster steps in my Rhino , but lets say it was not as reassuring as the RZR.
a little more pucker factor there. ..... 729242 and they were not as bad as they are now.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Smith700 Rhino FOR SALE   Smith700 Rhino FOR SALE Empty

Back to top Go down

Smith700 Rhino FOR SALE
Page 1 of 1