Southern RZR Riders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Home Of The Ultimate Trail Machine

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to the the Southern RZR Riders Your Ride Hard - Play Hard RZR Forum

Anybody hear what happened to James (edge22)

Go down 
+9
seweljj
badride
rzr78
stacrzr
Stealth
edge22
mkrazr
ChrisC
rzr340
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
mason

mason

Anybody hear what happened to James (edge22) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anybody hear what happened to James (edge22)   Anybody hear what happened to James (edge22) - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 16, 2012 8:52 am

Nocerisdave wrote:
mason wrote:
glad to hear you going to heal up do what they say ribs take 1 yr. to heal up good if you don't pain all over again i know and dear old Arthur moves in later in life and that hurts when cold are weather changes

I broke 5 ribs on my RZR. Took about 8 months to heal. No aches or pain with the weather change, here at least. Most pain I have ever been in, fo sure. About a week after the crash, the muscle covering the broken side of my ribs started to have spasms about every other minute. I could look down at the ribs and the muscle would look like there was a golf ball in there. I post this Edge just as a reminded to keep hydrated, or the spasms may happen to you. That shit hurt almost as bad as the ribs. Glad your gonna be OK!!

its been 18yrs. since i did it racing started working on me 21/2 yrs ago it is in the broke part of my ribs and has move to my spine to doctor told me it would later in life and he was right
Back to top Go down
Nocerisdave

Nocerisdave

PostSubject: Re: Anybody hear what happened to James (edge22)   Anybody hear what happened to James (edge22) - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 17, 2012 11:52 am

mason wrote:
Nocerisdave wrote:
mason wrote:
glad to hear you going to heal up do what they say ribs take 1 yr. to heal up good if you don't pain all over again i know and dear old Arthur moves in later in life and that hurts when cold are weather changes

I broke 5 ribs on my RZR. Took about 8 months to heal. No aches or pain with the weather change, here at least. Most pain I have ever been in, fo sure. About a week after the crash, the muscle covering the broken side of my ribs started to have spasms about every other minute. I could look down at the ribs and the muscle would look like there was a golf ball in there. I post this Edge just as a reminded to keep hydrated, or the spasms may happen to you. That shit hurt almost as bad as the ribs. Glad your gonna be OK!!

its been 18yrs. since i did it racing started working on me 21/2 yrs ago it is in the broke part of my ribs and has move to my spine to doctor told me it would later in life and he was right

Dammit Mason, thats great news. Gives Edge and myself something to remind us of the good ole days?
Back to top Go down
mason

mason

PostSubject: Re: Anybody hear what happened to James (edge22)   Anybody hear what happened to James (edge22) - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 17, 2012 9:08 pm

most all broke bones get it later in life and it sucks to bones will tell you the bad weather is coming i hate to say a lot of stuff we do when young you pay for later in life i was told a lot and it is catching up with me now each yr. gets a little rougher Sad
Back to top Go down
badride

Location : Confederate States of America Fighting Terriorism since 1861

PostSubject: Re: Anybody hear what happened to James (edge22)   Anybody hear what happened to James (edge22) - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 18, 2012 6:40 am

mason wrote:
most all broke bones get it later in life and it sucks to bones will tell you the bad weather is coming i hate to say a lot of stuff we do when young you pay for later in life i was told a lot and it is catching up with me now each yr. gets a little rougher Sad

AMEN!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Anybody hear what happened to James (edge22)   Anybody hear what happened to James (edge22) - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Anybody hear what happened to James (edge22)
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3