Southern RZR Riders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Home Of The Ultimate Trail Machine

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to the the Southern RZR Riders Your Ride Hard - Play Hard RZR Forum

Kids who wear there pants low!

Go down 
+5
RCjohn
Hollon
ChrisC
rzrrider1
GunRunner
9 posters
AuthorMessage
GunRunner
Admin
GunRunner

Kids who wear there pants low!  Empty
PostSubject: Kids who wear there pants low!    Kids who wear there pants low!  EmptyTue Jan 10, 2012 5:52 pm

Next time your kid or one of his friends come by with there pants hanging low tell them how this started and what it means lol!
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
FOR ALL OF U THAT THINK IS NICE TO WALK WITH UR PANTS BELOW UR BUTT, READ THE FOLLOWING EXPLANATION: THIS TREND WAS BORN IN THE UNITED STATES’ JAILS, WHERE PRISONERS WHO WERE WILLING TO HAVE SEX WITH OTHER PRISONERS NEEDED TO INVENT A SIGNAL THAT WOULD GO UNNOTICED BY THE GUARDS SO THEY WOULDN’T SUFFER CONSEQUENCES, SO BY PARTIALLY SHOWING THEIR BUTTS, THEY SHOWED THAT THEY WERE AVAILABLE TO BE PENETRATED BY OTHER INMATES.
Back to top Go down
rzrrider1

rzrrider1

PostSubject: Re: Kids who wear there pants low!    Kids who wear there pants low!  EmptyTue Jan 10, 2012 10:14 pm

971386 You better watch out!! 156192
Back to top Go down
ChrisC
Admin
ChrisC

PostSubject: Re: Kids who wear there pants low!    Kids who wear there pants low!  EmptyWed Jan 11, 2012 2:47 am

I hate when i see this...... madz
Damn folks should be able to pull there pants up.... 431114
Back to top Go down
Hollon

Hollon

PostSubject: Re: Kids who wear there pants low!    Kids who wear there pants low!  EmptyWed Jan 11, 2012 12:21 pm

I accidentally turned on Pimp my ride yesterday and the IDIOT they picked to re-do his POS was a white guy who thought he was a black homo prison inmate. while he was running and jumping around the shop showing how happy he was his "pants on the ground" actully fell off and tripped his dumb ass. I sure wish Bubba had been close enough to slip him a stiff one. I couldnt change the channel quick enough!! I have no use for these people. Fuc#in Oxygen thief's!! 32749
Back to top Go down
RCjohn

RCjohn

PostSubject: Re: Kids who wear there pants low!    Kids who wear there pants low!  EmptyWed Jan 11, 2012 1:08 pm

It cracks me up at the Cotton Eyed Joe when the little thug wannabees are told to pull their pants up. The owner hates drooping pants and will prevent entry and/or will kick someone out for it. I've kicked people out for not complying with that part of the dress code.
Back to top Go down
badride

Location : Confederate States of America Fighting Terriorism since 1861

PostSubject: Re: Kids who wear there pants low!    Kids who wear there pants low!  EmptyWed Jan 11, 2012 1:39 pm

RCjohn wrote:
It cracks me up at the Cotton Eyed Joe when the little thug wannabees are told to pull their pants up. The owner hates drooping pants and will prevent entry and/or will kick someone out for it. I've kicked people out for not complying with that part of the dress code.

Good for you!!!!! 431114

I hate that myself. I had been riding my Street Glide all day and stopped in Lincoln's in Oak Ridge for a bite to eat. Me, Jenny and a friend of mine were eating at one of the tables near the bar. My friend told me to turn around and to my suprise there sat a white boy about 28-30 years old sitting at the bar with his friends and had his pants down far enough to see about 4" of his underware. Thank God I didn't have to look at that while I was eating. I heard a few people around us make comments about the guy while we ate. After we finished I got up to go to the bathroom and happened to look at him again. This time his pants were so far down he was sitting on the top of them. I lost it. I went over to him, grabbed the back of his shirt and pulled him back on his bar stool. I told him everyone was tired of him trying to look like a ****** and to pull his pants up and if he didn't want to do that we could go to the parking lot and I would pull the up for him, either way, it really didn't matter to me. He pulled them up and then the security guys showed up. I told them the problem and turned around and asked people sitting around if they were tired of it and they all cheered and clapped. The security guys just asked me to go back to my table and said they understood.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kids who wear there pants low!    Kids who wear there pants low!  EmptyWed Jan 11, 2012 2:49 pm

badride wrote:
RCjohn wrote:

Good for you!!!!! 431114

I hate that myself. I had been riding my Street Glide all day and stopped in Lincoln's in Oak Ridge for a bite to eat. Me, Jenny and a friend of mine were eating at one of the tables near the bar. My friend told me to turn around and to my suprise there sat a white boy about 28-30 years old sitting at the bar with his friends and had his pants down far enough to see about 4" of his underware. Thank God I didn't have to look at that while I was eating. I heard a few people around us make comments about the guy while we ate. After we finished I got up to go to the bathroom and happened to look at him again. This time his pants were so far down he was sitting on the top of them. I lost it. I went over to him, grabbed the back of his shirt and pulled him back on his bar stool. I told him everyone was tired of him trying to look like a ****** and to pull his pants up and if he didn't want to do that we could go to the parking lot and I would pull the up for him, either way, it really didn't matter to me. He pulled them up and then the security guys showed up. I told them the problem and turned around and asked people sitting around if they were tired of it and they all cheered and clapped. The security guys just asked me to go back to my table and said they understood.
cheers 431114
Back to top Go down
GunRunner
Admin
GunRunner

PostSubject: Re: Kids who wear there pants low!    Kids who wear there pants low!  EmptyWed Jan 11, 2012 4:25 pm

Damn! Badride, you done gone "Sons of Anarchy" on us 729242
Back to top Go down
RCjohn

RCjohn

PostSubject: Re: Kids who wear there pants low!    Kids who wear there pants low!  EmptyWed Jan 11, 2012 4:33 pm

That's awesome. 431114
Back to top Go down
southernkyrzr4

southernkyrzr4

PostSubject: Re: Kids who wear there pants low!    Kids who wear there pants low!  EmptyWed Jan 11, 2012 4:45 pm

Funny story me and a friend of mine about a year ago go into a resturant to order lunch he is 6'3''-6'4'' about 300 two kids about 17-18 are in front of us in line ken looks at them and then at me and says aloud i've spent my whole f'n life trying to keep my pants pulled up and now look at these dumb sob's they turn and look up at him hang there head get there order as they walk away one of them pulls up his jeans to normal. 729242
Back to top Go down
Dean

Dean

PostSubject: Re: Kids who wear there pants low!    Kids who wear there pants low!  EmptyThu Jan 12, 2012 12:49 am

thats a good 1 729242
Back to top Go down
badride

PostSubject: Re: Kids who wear there pants low!    Kids who wear there pants low!  EmptyThu Jan 12, 2012 7:21 am

GunRunner wrote:
Damn! Badride, you done gone "Sons of Anarchy" on us 729242

I guess I just kind of snapped. I was haveing a really good time all day. We started at Edna Mays, a little redneck bar just outside Wartburg. (they have chickens and goats running loose in the parking lot) That may have put me in my redneck behavior status.
Back to top Go down
gimpy

gimpy

PostSubject: Re: Kids who wear there pants low!    Kids who wear there pants low!  EmptyThu Jan 12, 2012 7:42 pm

I was on a construction site, next to some housing projects, when a Sherriffs Deputy I know pulled up. He headed to where the crowd of doppers and low pants wearers were passing the dope. They started scattering. When he came back with a catch, I asked him "how do you know which one to catch"? He said the first one who has their pants fall down is going to stop running. That's the one. He said they only pay me to catch, not run. 971386 46498
Back to top Go down
RCjohn

RCjohn

PostSubject: Re: Kids who wear there pants low!    Kids who wear there pants low!  EmptyFri Jan 13, 2012 9:37 am

lol!
Back to top Go down
badride

PostSubject: Re: Kids who wear there pants low!    Kids who wear there pants low!  EmptyFri Jan 13, 2012 10:19 am

Just choot him lizibith.
Back to top Go down
rzrrider1

rzrrider1

PostSubject: Re: Kids who wear there pants low!    Kids who wear there pants low!  EmptyFri Jan 13, 2012 10:25 am

badride wrote:
Just choot him lizibith.
971386 46498
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kids who wear there pants low!    Kids who wear there pants low!  Empty

Back to top Go down

Kids who wear there pants low!
Page 1 of 1