Southern RZR Riders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Home Of The Ultimate Trail Machine

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to the the Southern RZR Riders Your Ride Hard - Play Hard RZR Forum

Aetna mountain closing?

Go down 
+3
keith walraven
ChrisC
Nocerisdave
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Nocerisdave

Nocerisdave

Aetna mountain closing?  Empty
PostSubject: Aetna mountain closing?    Aetna mountain closing?  EmptySat Jan 21, 2012 11:27 pm

We Rock Aetna Mtn TN
IMPORTANT INFORMATION! TWRA is planning to close Aetna March12th 2012. This is not a rumor, it is the trueth! WeRock is having and OPEN RIDE January 28th gates open @ 10:00am. It is FREE TO EVERYONE! I will have a petition there, that I hope everyone will feel free to sign. This petition will be signed to help keep TWRA property open to ATV Riders and not just Deer Hunters. Tell everyone you know to be there! We CAN make a differance and now is the time to prove it! Thank you all and I hope to see everyone @ the Werock Gate January 28th opening @ 10:00am. Please repost this to your FB Page and get the word out.
Back to top Go down
ChrisC
Admin
ChrisC

PostSubject: Re: Aetna mountain closing?    Aetna mountain closing?  EmptySun Jan 22, 2012 2:15 am

I never been there but , Damn that Sux.... Mad
Back to top Go down
keith walraven

PostSubject: Re: Aetna mountain closing?    Aetna mountain closing?  EmptySun Feb 05, 2012 11:58 am

has anyone had any news about we rock aetna mtn tn . has it closed or not keith walraven aka waldo
Back to top Go down
wildmanMG

wildmanMG

PostSubject: Re: Aetna mountain closing?    Aetna mountain closing?  EmptyWed Feb 08, 2012 5:19 pm

as of right now its still open.
Back to top Go down
rwesterwal

PostSubject: Re: Aetna mountain closing?    Aetna mountain closing?  EmptyWed Feb 08, 2012 6:13 pm

Meeting is at the john a Patten school in tiftonia at 6:00pm

State Rep. Richard Floyd called me Sat. @ 7:30pm, left a message to call him concerning the meeting Thurs. evening. He said it was to setup a format for the meeting. I called him back this morning and his main concern for calling was to tell me to keep my people(Off-Roaders) under control on this night and to use common courtecy during the meeting. If it gets out of control he will shut the meeting down immediately. If you are not a Tenn. resident you must give me your questions in advance and I will be able to ask them for you. He asks that everyone "raise your hand" to ask your questions if you are a Tenn. resident. TWRA spokes people will be there to aswer questions if they have the answer and they are only there to represent TWRA and has to uphold the laws and we shouldn't get out of control with them for their response. It is a Information seeking meeting and he is not quite sure of what we are looking to find out! Just thought I would let you all know what we are looking forward to. I will be contacting TDEC, Tn.River Gorge, and Forest Legacy Program today to see if they would like to come to the meeting and give their response.
Back to top Go down
rwesterwal

PostSubject: Re: Aetna mountain closing?    Aetna mountain closing?  EmptyWed Feb 08, 2012 6:38 pm

there will be a meeting at the john a Patten school in tiftonia at 6:00pm on thursday
Back to top Go down
Nocerisdave

Nocerisdave

PostSubject: Re: Aetna mountain closing?    Aetna mountain closing?  EmptyWed Feb 08, 2012 7:48 pm

Please let us know how it goes.
Back to top Go down
ChrisC
Admin
ChrisC

PostSubject: Re: Aetna mountain closing?    Aetna mountain closing?  EmptyWed Feb 08, 2012 10:36 pm

I hate when they close shit.... madz
We don't have enough places to ride now.... Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
wildmanMG

wildmanMG

PostSubject: Re: Aetna mountain closing?    Aetna mountain closing?  EmptyFri Feb 10, 2012 4:25 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
Nocerisdave

Nocerisdave

PostSubject: Re: Aetna mountain closing?    Aetna mountain closing?  EmptyFri Feb 10, 2012 5:19 pm

wildmanMG wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

So does this mean they are delaying the earlier decision, to close the area in March, for now? Did you make it to the meeting last night?
Back to top Go down
GunRunner
Admin
GunRunner

PostSubject: Re: Aetna mountain closing?    Aetna mountain closing?  EmptyFri Feb 10, 2012 5:38 pm

from reading it they have backed off the thought of closing the area since the large protest by offroaders. 82565
Back to top Go down
Dean

Dean

PostSubject: Re: Aetna mountain closing?    Aetna mountain closing?  EmptyTue Feb 14, 2012 2:04 pm

Thats good if it wasn't for riders like us you couldn't get in to a lot of these places tree's falling stuff like that they need to leave us alone we do more good than bad on the trails
Back to top Go down
rwesterwal

PostSubject: Re: Aetna mountain closing?    Aetna mountain closing?  EmptyTue Feb 14, 2012 7:18 pm

WeRock has joined forces today and it is for the good. On March 17th we will be doing more than just cleaning garbage off the mountain. We will be working with the Tenn. River Gorge. We will work together to fix their erosion problem at the PBH and as WeRock Members will all work together to police, and take care of the wildlife and property of the Tenn. River Gorge. They are willing to work with us and in turn we will work with them. This is a win, win deal and it is going to be good for both sides. I will give you more up to date info on this as soon as it comes in. Check your calendars, we all need to participate on March 17th.
Back to top Go down
keith walraven

PostSubject: Re: Aetna mountain closing?    Aetna mountain closing?  EmptyMon Feb 20, 2012 7:29 pm

how did the meeting with the st rep is he our people or just after the money madz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Aetna mountain closing?    Aetna mountain closing?  Empty

Back to top Go down

Aetna mountain closing?
Page 1 of 1