Southern RZR Riders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Home Of The Ultimate Trail Machine

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to the the Southern RZR Riders Your Ride Hard - Play Hard RZR Forum

Ive been converted

Go down 
+4
AIRBORNE
GunRunner
ChrisC
The Reaper
8 posters
AuthorMessage
The Reaper

The Reaper

Ive been converted Empty
PostSubject: Ive been converted   Ive been converted EmptyMon Feb 13, 2012 12:41 am

So here it is my confession. I’ve been converted. I just picked up my rzr s today, its not new but low miles and new to me lol. I was always a quad man, started riding SxS’s with my family some, so I went and got a rhino. My cousin got a rzr not too long ago, and between him giving me test rides, and seeing Dodds’ rzr in person time and time again I had to get one. Pics will be coming soon as possible. Any and all tricks of these that will make it more reliable and dependable just feel free im open to all suggestions, its great so far too cold to ride it much I rode around the yard for a few hours this evening going to test it out tomorrow at the locals trails. Its been fun so far. But like I said always been a quad man, until here recently and Dodds told me to join up with you guys on here. So im open to all suggestions with my new toy. God in heaven knows i need to make this thing as tough as it can be, cause i'll just like jerzr( sorry ol' pal) with riding it someone else can go i'll make it or break it. 780841
Back to top Go down
ChrisC
Admin
ChrisC

Ive been converted Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ive been converted   Ive been converted EmptyMon Feb 13, 2012 2:40 am

Congrats on new Machine...... cheers
Back to top Go down
The Reaper

The Reaper

Ive been converted Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ive been converted   Ive been converted EmptyMon Feb 13, 2012 3:29 am

thanks chris c now just time to get to windrock with you guys....
Back to top Go down
GunRunner
Admin
GunRunner

Ive been converted Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ive been converted   Ive been converted EmptyMon Feb 13, 2012 12:37 pm

Picketts ride is next, check the ride topic!
Back to top Go down
AIRBORNE

AIRBORNE

Ive been converted Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ive been converted   Ive been converted EmptyMon Feb 13, 2012 8:12 pm

Congrats. The RZR is the best trail machine out there. You will love it.
Back to top Go down
ChrisC
Admin
ChrisC

Ive been converted Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ive been converted   Ive been converted EmptyMon Feb 13, 2012 11:03 pm

Yes , Pickett is next then maybe Windrock..... 431114
Back to top Go down
The Reaper

The Reaper

Ive been converted Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ive been converted   Ive been converted EmptyMon Feb 13, 2012 11:08 pm

took it out today for a little while, its awesome. glad i mad the choice. where is pickett at? never heard of it
Back to top Go down
ChrisC
Admin
ChrisC

Ive been converted Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ive been converted   Ive been converted EmptyMon Feb 13, 2012 11:11 pm

The Reaper wrote:
took it out today for a little while, its awesome. glad i mad the choice. where is pickett at? never heard of it

Go to the up coming ride forum.
all info and address's are there..... 431114
Back to top Go down
The Reaper

The Reaper

Ive been converted Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ive been converted   Ive been converted EmptyMon Feb 13, 2012 11:31 pm

video of a small creek climb testing out 2wd
Back to top Go down
ChrisC
Admin
ChrisC

Ive been converted Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ive been converted   Ive been converted EmptyTue Feb 14, 2012 3:02 am

Yes , that is no problem for an RZR..... 431114
Back to top Go down
The Reaper

The Reaper

Ive been converted Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ive been converted   Ive been converted EmptyTue Feb 14, 2012 4:23 am

yeah not at all. just wanted to test out tranny belt tension and have a little bit of fun in the process.. i love this thing cant wait to get off work tonight to go home and play somemore..
Back to top Go down
The Reaper

The Reaper

Ive been converted Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ive been converted   Ive been converted EmptyTue Feb 14, 2012 4:36 am

sorry chris wont be able to make it to the pickett ride... that is in march and i've got a wedding in june, i've went off the deep end lol.... but funds will be going to it for the most part... but i'll have to catch everyone on the next one..
Back to top Go down
seweljj

seweljj

Ive been converted Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ive been converted   Ive been converted EmptyTue Feb 14, 2012 12:01 pm

23521 Welcome to the RZR world. I doubt you will ever go back to quads. I made the switch from dirt bikes, to a quad, and now a RZR. Hands down, there is no comparison. enjoy your new machine!
Back to top Go down
mason

mason

Ive been converted Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ive been converted   Ive been converted EmptyTue Feb 14, 2012 12:12 pm

23521 enjoy its fun cheers
Back to top Go down
The Reaper

The Reaper

Ive been converted Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ive been converted   Ive been converted EmptyTue Feb 14, 2012 11:24 pm

so far 20 miles on local trails around the house and i love it... i went from bikes to quads and this thing is great goes like a tank, rides like a dream and im not wore out at the end of a long day of riding..
Back to top Go down
Dean

Dean

Ive been converted Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ive been converted   Ive been converted EmptyTue Feb 14, 2012 11:57 pm

You are close to me there reaper i have a place just outside jackson you want regret the RZR purchase i love mine
Back to top Go down
ChrisC
Admin
ChrisC

Ive been converted Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ive been converted   Ive been converted EmptyTue Feb 14, 2012 11:59 pm

The Reaper wrote:
so far 20 miles on local trails around the house and i love it... i went from bikes to quads and this thing is great goes like a tank, rides like a dream and im not wore out at the end of a long day of riding..

Gunny can tell you all about that. Smile a couple of years ago he thought he wanted another
big 4 wheeler. he got him a po po 800 and went on a ride with us to Windrock.
he is a big fella in his 50's , after running with them SXS's all day it like to
have killed him..... lol!
We got back he went and got him an RZR , and 3 RZR's later he ant ever looked back...... 431114

I know my 4 wheeling days is over, its only and RZR for me from now own.... 547228
Back to top Go down
The Reaper

The Reaper

Ive been converted Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ive been converted   Ive been converted EmptyWed Feb 15, 2012 1:36 am

i am right there with you, never looking back again
Back to top Go down
DoddS

DoddS

Ive been converted Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ive been converted   Ive been converted EmptyWed Feb 15, 2012 7:21 pm

Welcome 85565

Lets ride!
Back to top Go down
The Reaper

The Reaper

Ive been converted Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ive been converted   Ive been converted EmptySat Feb 18, 2012 12:28 am

i told ya dodd i would eventually get one, just took some time. listen i am ready to ride, pm me your number and i'll get up with you and ride some up your direction or you can come down here to ride. i told ya at the shop the last time i seen you i would have one.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Ive been converted Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ive been converted   Ive been converted Empty

Back to top Go down

Ive been converted
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Southern RZR Riders :: Discussion :: General RZR Discussion-
Jump to: