Home Of The Ultimate Trail Machine

HomePortalFAQRegisterLog in
Welcome to the the Southern RZR Riders Your Ride Hard - Play Hard RZR Forum

Share | 

Good deal or not? iti exhaust and Procom ECU

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
fatboyracing

PostSubject: Good deal or not? iti exhaust and Procom ECU   Sun Feb 26, 2012 8:10 pm

I have a buddy that has offered me all of the stuff he took off of his rzr. Everything still looks new and is about 3 months old. He has a K&N air filter (which I will never run because they are junk) A Procom programmable ECU, a primary clutch red spring and weights, and an iti stainless 2 into 1 exhaust. I know what the filter, ECU, and clutch parts are worth, but I cannot find anything about the iti company at all. I found an old website that doesn't work and a few forums with dead threads, so there is absolutely no info on this exhaust system anywhere. He wants $600 for everything, but the exhaust is all I would use because I already have all the other stuff, but the ECU I can sell for $150 and the clutch parts for about $50, so I will esentially have $400 in this exhaust. I know $400 isn't alot of money, but I don't want $400 worth of scrap metal laying around my shop!!! Any input would be greatly appreciated, has anyone on here ever ran these, heard them, or know anyone who has?
Back to top Go down

Good deal or not? iti exhaust and Procom ECU
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1