Southern RZR Riders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Home Of The Ultimate Trail Machine

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to the the Southern RZR Riders Your Ride Hard - Play Hard RZR Forum

Racer-Tech lift ?

Go down 
+4
chipper
mason
edge22
stacrzr
8 posters
AuthorMessage
stacrzr

stacrzr

Racer-Tech lift ? Empty
PostSubject: Racer-Tech lift ?   Racer-Tech lift ? EmptyFri Mar 02, 2012 5:46 pm

I know some of you guys have Racer-Tech lifts. Are they the best bang for your buck or is there other lifts better, as good, cheaper? Wanting 2" lift.....
Back to top Go down
http://smalenovsky@gmail.com
edge22
edge22

Racer-Tech lift ? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Racer-Tech lift ?   Racer-Tech lift ? EmptyFri Mar 02, 2012 6:45 pm

I liked mine I had on the rzr that crashed. I just sold it.
Back to top Go down
mason

mason

Racer-Tech lift ? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Racer-Tech lift ?   Racer-Tech lift ? EmptyFri Mar 02, 2012 7:34 pm

EMP in my book has the best had mine on for over 2 yrs. have seen alot of racer techs broke most were on the front
Back to top Go down
chipper

Racer-Tech lift ? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Racer-Tech lift ?   Racer-Tech lift ? EmptyMon Mar 05, 2012 10:19 am

I had mine for 5 months and it broke, I was with a group of about 15 rzr's and I think 5 or 6 had one in the past and they all had broke the front. A lifetime warranty doesn't do much when you're out on the trail for a weekend. I put a new one back on but will check it frequently though. If I had to do it over I would do the emp too.
Back to top Go down
rzrrider1

rzrrider1

Racer-Tech lift ? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Racer-Tech lift ?   Racer-Tech lift ? EmptyMon Mar 05, 2012 11:12 am

I had purchased the EMP 2" lift and the front lift cross member totally broke and bent upwards 3/4" where
the front shocks mounted to it. I then purchased the Racer Tech lift and I have not noticed a problem with it yet. 32749 431114
Back to top Go down
Performance

Performance

Racer-Tech lift ? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Racer-Tech lift ?   Racer-Tech lift ? EmptyMon Mar 05, 2012 11:42 am

I have been using a 3" Roktek lift for years with no problems. This lift is really only a 2" lift. No binding of CVs and offers quick disconnects for the front sway bar. Lifetime warranty and great customer service. Very easy install. $149 starting bid or Buy It Now for $169 on Ebay.

Last edited by Performance on Tue Mar 06, 2012 10:49 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/chromed88ss
stacrzr

stacrzr

Racer-Tech lift ? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Racer-Tech lift ?   Racer-Tech lift ? EmptyMon Mar 05, 2012 2:05 pm

Thanks for info.
Back to top Go down
http://smalenovsky@gmail.com
Triel

Triel

Racer-Tech lift ? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Racer-Tech lift ?   Racer-Tech lift ? EmptyMon Mar 05, 2012 7:39 pm

I have had the RACER TECH lift for 3 years. No breakage, even after my endo. I took it all off and installed it on the new frame.
Back to top Go down
http://www.entropyinitiative.com
ChrisC
Admin
ChrisC

Racer-Tech lift ? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Racer-Tech lift ?   Racer-Tech lift ? EmptyMon Mar 05, 2012 8:59 pm

I have had racertech for almost 3 years. no problems at all... 431114
Back to top Go down

Racer-Tech lift ? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Racer-Tech lift ?   Racer-Tech lift ? EmptyTue Mar 06, 2012 12:07 pm

Performance wrote:
I have been using a 3" Roktek lift for years with no problems. This lift is really only a 2" lift. No binding of CVs and offers quick disconnects for the front sway bar. Lifetime warranty and great customer service. Very easy install. $149 starting bid or Buy It Now for $169 on Ebay.

The 3" Roktek breaks too... Broke mine twice. Then made my own and no more problems.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Racer-Tech lift ? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Racer-Tech lift ?   Racer-Tech lift ? Empty

Back to top Go down

Racer-Tech lift ?
Page 1 of 1