Southern RZR Riders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Home Of The Ultimate Trail Machine

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to the the Southern RZR Riders Your Ride Hard - Play Hard RZR Forum

New Trail 32 at Coal Creek is Now Open

Go down 
+2
70BOSS302
rzrrider1
6 posters
AuthorMessage

New Trail 32 at Coal Creek is Now Open Empty
PostSubject: New Trail 32 at Coal Creek is Now Open   New Trail 32 at Coal Creek is Now Open EmptyFri Mar 02, 2012 6:56 pm

Trail 32 is now open for riding. Signs were erected today. It is 2.0 miles long and there are a few challenging hill climbs in it. Here is a map of the area. And for those of you that notice, the Old Trail 32 is no longer out there. It was a short trail that got consumed when they built the Gravel Roads out that way. So we just reused the number. It will be on the next Map Revision. It is an ATV/SxS Trail. It is very narrow and tight in alot of spots.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
rzrrider1

rzrrider1

PostSubject: Re: New Trail 32 at Coal Creek is Now Open   New Trail 32 at Coal Creek is Now Open EmptySat Mar 03, 2012 10:34 am

Keep up the good work Rooster! 431114
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New Trail 32 at Coal Creek is Now Open   New Trail 32 at Coal Creek is Now Open EmptySat Mar 03, 2012 7:26 pm

Back to top Go down
70BOSS302

70BOSS302

PostSubject: Re: New Trail 32 at Coal Creek is Now Open   New Trail 32 at Coal Creek is Now Open EmptyThu Apr 26, 2012 11:10 pm

This is one of my favorite trails there right now. Those hill climbs will get tough when the trail gets washd some
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New Trail 32 at Coal Creek is Now Open   New Trail 32 at Coal Creek is Now Open EmptyFri Apr 27, 2012 5:28 am

70BOSS302 wrote:
This is one of my favorite trails there right now. Those hill climbs will get tough when the trail gets washd some

The one hill climb (the steepest) was put in as a test to durability. I have an alternate plan to keep the trail rideable for all, but still provide somewhat of a challenge. Time will tell. Glad you like it. I do too.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New Trail 32 at Coal Creek is Now Open   New Trail 32 at Coal Creek is Now Open EmptyFri Apr 27, 2012 7:39 am

Rooster wrote:
70BOSS302 wrote:

The one hill climb (the steepest) was put in as a test to durability. I have an alternate plan to keep the trail rideable for all, but still provide somewhat of a challenge. Time will tell. Glad you like it. I do too.
will a xp fit thru the trail? My modded 50" is a tad wider than a xp but I could always put some petroleum jelly on my flares!
Back to top Go down
TNDan

PostSubject: Re: New Trail 32 at Coal Creek is Now Open   New Trail 32 at Coal Creek is Now Open EmptyFri Apr 27, 2012 10:22 am

fattbaggernknox wrote:
Rooster wrote:
70BOSS302 wrote:

will a xp fit thru the trail? My modded 50" is a tad wider than a xp but I could always put some petroleum jelly on my flares!
Yes, it will fit... Rooster ran the dozer thru it...
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/northcumberlandtrailsmap

PostSubject: Re: New Trail 32 at Coal Creek is Now Open   New Trail 32 at Coal Creek is Now Open EmptyFri Apr 27, 2012 5:58 pm

All SxS's will fit. I was down on that trail today. It is holding so far. Go for it.

Oh BTW, Trail 29 has a big tree down across it, but I squeezed the Ranger under it so most will be fine. I will get some kind of machinery down there next week to clear it.
Back to top Go down
ChrisC
Admin
ChrisC

PostSubject: Re: New Trail 32 at Coal Creek is Now Open   New Trail 32 at Coal Creek is Now Open EmptyFri Apr 27, 2012 7:26 pm

We always like to see new trails...... cheers
Back to top Go down
The Reaper

The Reaper

PostSubject: Re: New Trail 32 at Coal Creek is Now Open   New Trail 32 at Coal Creek is Now Open EmptySat Apr 28, 2012 1:12 am

i am with chris
Back to top Go down
RCjohn

RCjohn

PostSubject: Re: New Trail 32 at Coal Creek is Now Open   New Trail 32 at Coal Creek is Now Open EmptyMon Apr 30, 2012 9:59 am

CE and I rode it yesterday. Fun trail. Will be very challenging in a couple of spots when the rain washes it out a bit.
Back to top Go down
ChrisC
Admin
ChrisC

PostSubject: Re: New Trail 32 at Coal Creek is Now Open   New Trail 32 at Coal Creek is Now Open EmptyTue May 01, 2012 12:14 am

Can't wait to ride the new trail...... 431114
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Trail 32 at Coal Creek is Now Open   New Trail 32 at Coal Creek is Now Open Empty

Back to top Go down

New Trail 32 at Coal Creek is Now Open
Page 1 of 1