Home Of The Ultimate Trail Machine

HomePortalFAQRegisterLog in
Welcome to the the Southern RZR Riders Your Ride Hard - Play Hard RZR Forum

Share | 

Speaking in tongues

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Speaking in tongues   Sun Mar 04, 2012 3:00 pm

I've always been curious about people speaking in tongues.. Only seen it on those TV evangelest shows and very skeptic about it. This frightened soul starts speaking in tongue watching a tornado form--so I know its heart felt. Its perfect dialect. I still think its giberish but the tornado didn't form and it passed by her: This was in kentucky....I feel fortunate to only have three tress down and some shingles missing during this wave of storms..

<object style="height: 390px; width: 640px"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/SpG6yKlhZNY?version=3&feature=player_detailpage"><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/SpG6yKlhZNY?version=3&feature=player_detailpage" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" width="640" height="360"></object>
Back to top Go down
Triel

PostSubject: Re: Speaking in tongues   Mon Mar 05, 2012 7:36 pm

Glad to here you did not get much damage.

The tornado that killed 6+ (I know it was more then 6, I carried 4 out and others say they carried 3) in Harrisburg, IL passed with-in 4 1/2 miles of my house.

Wierd video!
Back to top Go down
http://www.entropyinitiative.com
The Reaper

PostSubject: Re: Speaking in tongues   Mon Mar 05, 2012 11:19 pm

this lady is a close friend of mine... this is my neighbor. it is a very real thing. been going to church with her many of years. its not fake in no means, she did the best thing she could do is pray.... this twister touched down in my home town of west liberty... we are destroyed... we have six dead and 40 others un accounted for at this time.... i will post up dates as often as i can... internet service isn't the greatest but we can get it from time to time.... as of this time i do have pictures of after math if any one is interested in seeing them PM me with a email and i'll get some to you as soon as possible....
Back to top Go down
Triel

PostSubject: Re: Speaking in tongues   Mon Mar 05, 2012 11:32 pm

Glad you made it through it. Hope the rebuilding squelches some fears.

History: our was the first IL EF4 to touch down in Febuary since 1959 and high up the list of the strongest to touch down on a leap day.

Pray for all whom have lost in these past few storms.
Back to top Go down
http://www.entropyinitiative.com
ChrisC
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Speaking in tongues   Tue Mar 06, 2012 1:08 am

The Reaper wrote:
this lady is a close friend of mine... this is my neighbor. it is a very real thing. been going to church with her many of years. its not fake in no means, she did the best thing she could do is pray.... this twister touched down in my home town of west liberty... we are destroyed... we have six dead and 40 others un accounted for at this time.... i will post up dates as often as i can... internet service isn't the greatest but we can get it from time to time.... as of this time i do have pictures of after math if any one is interested in seeing them PM me with a email and i'll get some to you as soon as possible....

Reaper , i am sorry to hear this. I was hoping none of our people
got hit. I am glad you are alright. And i am sad about the people that did not..... pale

PostSubject: Re: Speaking in tongues   Tue Mar 06, 2012 12:02 pm

The Reaper wrote:

I cant imagine the loss the people of your town are experiencing...prayers to all of you!
Back to top Go down
The Reaper

PostSubject: Re: Speaking in tongues   Tue Mar 06, 2012 9:29 pm

yes these people are going through alot of problems at this moment are expereincing alot of people are coming through with help all prayers are greatly appreicatied. if i could figure out how to get pics uploaded id get some up for you all any advice?
Back to top Go down
Dean

PostSubject: Re: Speaking in tongues   Tue Mar 06, 2012 10:41 pm

People are reallypulling together to help they will need it for a long time to come 513317
Back to top Go down
The Reaper

PostSubject: Re: Speaking in tongues   Tue Mar 06, 2012 10:55 pm

Dean wrote:
People are reallypulling together to help they will need it for a long time to come 513317

that they are dean... people are coming up from all around...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Speaking in tongues   Wed Mar 07, 2012 7:36 am

The Reaper wrote:
yes these people are going through alot of problems at this moment are expereincing alot of people are coming through with help all prayers are greatly appreicatied. if i could figure out how to get pics uploaded id get some up for you all any advice?

register and login into photobucket--its a free service and makes it easy to share your picts:

http://www.satisfaction.com/photobucket-login/
Back to top Go down
The Reaper

PostSubject: Re: Speaking in tongues   Wed Mar 07, 2012 8:37 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

this is a few pics that i was able to upload tonight while at work. The first one is the funel cloud touching down right beside my house. the rest are what is left of the city of west liberty.... first time using photo bucket so take it easy on my guys
Back to top Go down
The Reaper

PostSubject: Re: Speaking in tongues   Wed Mar 07, 2012 8:40 pm

the second one is the 100 year old church. and the third is looking down main street which is where our police dept is the building survied somewhat with some damage were unable to work out of htere for sometime.. but we will be in a few months. the last one is what is left of our new court house which was sch. to be finished sometime this year it is gone now too... let me know if you guys have any more questions
Back to top Go down
Dean

PostSubject: Re: Speaking in tongues   Wed Mar 07, 2012 8:55 pm

WOW that is unbelievable
Back to top Go down
ChrisC
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Speaking in tongues   Wed Mar 07, 2012 9:34 pm

Damn , that looks bad..... affraid

The Reaper

PostSubject: Re: Speaking in tongues   Thu Mar 08, 2012 12:21 am

it is rough guys but by the grace of God above we didn't lose more than 7 DOA. it was crazy. i'll keep uploading and updating as i can with pic of the clean up and rebuild
Back to top Go down
mason

PostSubject: Re: Speaking in tongues   Thu Mar 08, 2012 6:29 am

113872 for sharing will keep yawl in our 513317
Back to top Go down
The Reaper

PostSubject: Re: Speaking in tongues   Thu Mar 08, 2012 11:44 pm

thanks mason and all for the prayers they are needed
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Speaking in tongues   Fri Mar 09, 2012 1:30 am

Scary stuff affraid Just an inkling of our Creators' authority!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Speaking in tongues   

Back to top Go down

Speaking in tongues
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1