Southern RZR Riders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Home Of The Ultimate Trail Machine

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to the the Southern RZR Riders Your Ride Hard - Play Hard RZR Forum

Cheap OEM Parts!!!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
fatboyracing

Cheap OEM Parts!!! Empty
PostSubject: Cheap OEM Parts!!!   Cheap OEM Parts!!! EmptyTue May 01, 2012 2:14 am

Hey guys, I was recently in the market for a new front differential for my RzR and I wanted to upgrade to the XP front diff. I am not made of money, so I like to do alot of research to find the best deal and I ran across polarispartsmonster.com. I bought the XP front diff for $636.00, which was a good bit cheaper than anywhere else I had found them and the shipping was free. I may be late on the info, but I thought I would pass it along if anybody else may not have heard of it. I am in no way affiliated with this company, I just know a good deal when I see one!! If anybody else has a good site for OEM parts, stick it on here, I'm always breaking something...lol
Back to top Go down
rzr340

rzr340

Cheap OEM Parts!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cheap OEM Parts!!!   Cheap OEM Parts!!! EmptyTue May 01, 2012 8:34 pm

fatboyracing wrote:
Hey guys, I was recently in the market for a new front differential for my RzR and I wanted to upgrade to the XP front diff. I am not made of money, so I like to do alot of research to find the best deal and I ran across polarispartsmonster.com. I bought the XP front diff for $636.00, which was a good bit cheaper than anywhere else I had found them and the shipping was free. I may be late on the info, but I thought I would pass it along if anybody else may not have heard of it. I am in no way affiliated with this company, I just know a good deal when I see one!! If anybody else has a good site for OEM parts, stick it on here, I'm always breaking something...lol

Thats a good deal, wish i would have known that..i just paid 832.00 for mine last week.
Back to top Go down
aweisgarber

Cheap OEM Parts!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cheap OEM Parts!!!   Cheap OEM Parts!!! EmptyTue May 01, 2012 9:11 pm

Cyclepartswarehouse.com usually has good pricing also.I try to compare shop because they change their prices day to day.
Back to top Go down
fatboyracing

Cheap OEM Parts!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cheap OEM Parts!!!   Cheap OEM Parts!!! EmptyTue May 01, 2012 10:16 pm

Also found RZR-S axles for $460 for all 4 at American CV, supposed to be heavy duty, haven't really put them to the test yet, but I will soon!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Cheap OEM Parts!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cheap OEM Parts!!!   Cheap OEM Parts!!! Empty

Back to top Go down

Cheap OEM Parts!!!
Page 1 of 1