Southern RZR Riders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Home Of The Ultimate Trail Machine

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to the the Southern RZR Riders Your Ride Hard - Play Hard RZR Forum

Memorial Day Weekend Sale

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Tony@Racer Tech

Tony@Racer Tech

Memorial Day Weekend Sale Empty
PostSubject: Memorial Day Weekend Sale   Memorial Day Weekend Sale EmptyFri May 25, 2012 9:02 am

As a thank you to all who have severed our country, Racer Tech is offering 10% of all orders placed by military personnel May 26, 2012 through May 28, 2012. To receive this special discount simply go online to [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] place your order and then in the comment section enter the code from box 27 on your DD214. This discount applies to anything that is listed on the goracertech.com store. Once again Racer Tech says thank you to all who have served in protecting this great country that we live in!
Note from the owner:
As a company that designs, engineers, builds, and assembles all their parts here in the USA we feel honored to have people who fight every day to keep our dream alive and to protect a country that offers such freedom and rights that we can come to work every day and live a dream. This is just a small way that I can personally say thank you to the people who have made my dream come true and keep my dream alive and functional every day.
Thank you!
Andy Prins
Back to top Go down
http://www.goracertech.com,www.spectrumUTV.com,www.spectrumsands

Memorial Day Weekend Sale
Page 1 of 1