Southern RZR Riders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Home Of The Ultimate Trail Machine

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to the the Southern RZR Riders Your Ride Hard - Play Hard RZR Forum

Who went to Brimstone WKE?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage

Who went to Brimstone WKE? Empty
PostSubject: Who went to Brimstone WKE?   Who went to Brimstone WKE? EmptySun May 27, 2012 8:57 am

Was wondering if any one from this site went to the Brimstone WKE. Interested in seeing pictures of the events and maybe a report on the size of the crowds, vendors, etc......
Back to top Go down
aweisgarber

PostSubject: Re: Who went to Brimstone WKE?   Who went to Brimstone WKE? EmptySun May 27, 2012 12:37 pm

I heard on the news this morning that 3 were transported by Lifestar,2 by ambulance and 1 person went to the hospital by private vehicle.M Sounded bad.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Who went to Brimstone WKE?   Who went to Brimstone WKE? EmptyTue May 29, 2012 7:30 am

aweisgarber wrote:
I heard on the news this morning that 3 were transported by Lifestar,2 by ambulance and 1 person went to the hospital by private vehicle.M Sounded bad.
Scott,James & I went the crowd was HUGE & the vendors were there maybe more than Windrock spring jamboree.. The concert was awesome & unreal they can pull that off in the middle of nowhere. I really wish Windrock would step it up & do something of this magnitude!
Back to top Go down
rzr340

rzr340

PostSubject: Re: Who went to Brimstone WKE?   Who went to Brimstone WKE? EmptyThu May 31, 2012 8:39 pm

We stayed at Trails end...they are a great bunch...very crowded and dusty but a blast..we mostly rode outside the Brimstone area...rode over to Turley and Caryville up puncheon creek 90 miles round trip on friday just me and my wife...Edge22 and fattbaggerknox rode with us on Sat. we ended up riding in Gobey then coming back for the concert....awesome...i heard there was 10000 there but probably more like 3 to 5 thousand at the concert.
Back to top Go down
badride

Location : Confederate States of America Fighting Terriorism since 1861

PostSubject: Re: Who went to Brimstone WKE?   Who went to Brimstone WKE? EmptyFri Jun 01, 2012 6:11 am

That puncheon creek trail is really nice!
Back to top Go down
rzr340

rzr340

PostSubject: Re: Who went to Brimstone WKE?   Who went to Brimstone WKE? EmptyFri Jun 01, 2012 9:57 am

badride wrote:

Yes, i love it. They are logging down in there now near the trailhead just up from the eternal flame (which by the way is not flaming anymore)...we pulled up to it and smelled some gas and left in a hurry...dont know whats wrong there....I hope they dont log the area up puncheon creek, that is a nice area.
Back to top Go down
TNDan

PostSubject: Re: Who went to Brimstone WKE?   Who went to Brimstone WKE? EmptyFri Jun 01, 2012 10:43 am

If someone pulls the rocks away, the wind will blow the flame out. It is easy to light up... just make sure you are upwind when you strike your match... or it will singe your hair and eyebrows...
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/northcumberlandtrailsmap
badride

Location : Confederate States of America Fighting Terriorism since 1861

PostSubject: Re: Who went to Brimstone WKE?   Who went to Brimstone WKE? EmptyFri Jun 01, 2012 11:10 am

rzr340 wrote:
badride wrote:

Yes, i love it. They are logging down in there now near the trailhead just up from the eternal flame (which by the way is not flaming anymore)...we pulled up to it and smelled some gas and left in a hurry...dont know whats wrong there....I hope they dont log the area up puncheon creek, that is a nice area.

Yeah, they were logging when we rode it a few weeks ago. The flame was burning. I put the metal ring back over it before we left to help it stay lit.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Who went to Brimstone WKE?   Who went to Brimstone WKE? Empty

Back to top Go down

Who went to Brimstone WKE?
Page 1 of 1