Southern RZR Riders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Home Of The Ultimate Trail Machine

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to the the Southern RZR Riders Your Ride Hard - Play Hard RZR Forum

You didn't build that

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
badride

Location : Confederate States of America Fighting Terriorism since 1861

You didn't build that Empty
PostSubject: You didn't build that   You didn't build that EmptyFri Jul 20, 2012 12:30 pm

If “you didn’t built that” is a logical explanation for something happening then the next time I get stopped for speeding I plan to use it. Officer, it really wasn’t my fault, Chevrolet is partly to blame, they shouldn’t have built something that would run so fast. The state is partly to blame as they shouldn’t have built a road that I could run over the speed limit. The company I work for is partly to blame as they evidently pay me too much money or I wouldn’t have the extra money for gas to be running around. The oil companies are partly to blame since their fuel is so cheap I can drive other places than just to work or the store. My ex-wife is partly to blame as I was thinking of ways to do away with her. My boss is partly to blame as I was thinking of ways to do away with him. Obamy is mostly to blame as I was thinking of ways to …………………. Oh crap, the government may be reading this!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! cheers
Back to top Go down
ChrisC
Admin
ChrisC

PostSubject: Re: You didn't build that   You didn't build that EmptyFri Jul 20, 2012 1:48 pm

cheers cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
toradi2

toradi2

PostSubject: Re: You didn't build that   You didn't build that EmptyFri Jul 20, 2012 3:19 pm

cheers cheers 547228
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: You didn't build that   You didn't build that Empty

Back to top Go down

You didn't build that
Page 1 of 1