Southern RZR Riders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Home Of The Ultimate Trail Machine

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to the the Southern RZR Riders Your Ride Hard - Play Hard RZR Forum

Another new ky guy

Go down 
+10
bush
Stealth
ChrisC
mason
WV1
S
Clayboy
GunRunner
Big Ed
Orangemadness
14 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Orangemadness

Orangemadness

Another new ky guy Empty
PostSubject: Another new ky guy   Another new ky guy EmptyThu Apr 01, 2010 1:48 pm

Just wanted to swing by and say hi to everyone. Just found this forum while i was hovering one i am always on. I just bought a 2010 orange s about a month ago, been working on it like crazy doing a lift, cage, wheels and other add ons. Kindly hoping i find some new local places to ride since places i used to take my brute on isnt as fun on the rzr. Going to coal creek again for the spring jam so maybe i will see a few of you around. Smile
Back to top Go down
Big Ed

Big Ed

Another new ky guy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Another new ky guy   Another new ky guy EmptyThu Apr 01, 2010 1:56 pm

welcome, what part of Ky are you in. You will have to swing by our area (slade/leeco) and ride sometime.
Back to top Go down
Orangemadness

Orangemadness

Another new ky guy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Another new ky guy   Another new ky guy EmptyThu Apr 01, 2010 2:03 pm

I am near louisville ky. We ride alot at windrock and brimestone though. There is several another rzr i ride with a now a teryx. Everybody else is still rocking the 4 wheelers. But We are down to ride anytime. Smile

Speaking of slade....... I bought some front pods from dodds, dont know if you know him and he mentioned slade, said it was good riding. Then i bought a trailer from his buddy stacy who has the one at the top of the page with the orange custom cage, and he mentioned several places that i dont know of. I used to have a brute force on 29.5s and loved mud riding, but im burnt out on that and am liking the comfort of my rzr. Plus it will go ANYWHERE! lol

Last edited by Orangemadness on Thu Apr 01, 2010 2:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
GunRunner
Admin
GunRunner

Another new ky guy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Another new ky guy   Another new ky guy EmptyThu Apr 01, 2010 2:03 pm

welcome, we have guys riding somewhere about every weekend. glad you joined us! We just had our first big get together ride at coal creek last weekend, take a look at some of the videos posted in the video section 431114
Back to top Go down
Orangemadness

Orangemadness

Another new ky guy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Another new ky guy   Another new ky guy EmptyThu Apr 01, 2010 2:08 pm

Gunrunner- Yeah i was actually just checking them pics out. Looks like it was a good time. To bad i didnt see this site before hand. Sad

Anyone riding this weekend? We are all wanting to go somewhere within 2 to 2.5hrs from the house or the day to cruise. Kindly thinking about manchester but a few was saying its all chewed up from rail buggys, guess we will see if nothing else...
Back to top Go down
Big Ed

Big Ed

Another new ky guy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Another new ky guy   Another new ky guy EmptyThu Apr 01, 2010 2:24 pm

yeah, unfortunately I know Stacy and Dodds (just kidding), we ride together. That is a nice trailer you picked up from Stacy. I considered buying it myself. I live right here at the area we ride most.
Back to top Go down
Clayboy
Member #01
Clayboy

Another new ky guy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Another new ky guy   Another new ky guy EmptyThu Apr 01, 2010 3:03 pm

Back to top Go down
S

S

Another new ky guy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Another new ky guy   Another new ky guy EmptyThu Apr 01, 2010 3:35 pm

Back to top Go down
WV1

WV1

Another new ky guy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Another new ky guy   Another new ky guy EmptyThu Apr 01, 2010 3:56 pm

Back to top Go down
mason

mason

Another new ky guy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Another new ky guy   Another new ky guy EmptyThu Apr 01, 2010 6:27 pm

Back to top Go down
Orangemadness

Orangemadness

Another new ky guy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Another new ky guy   Another new ky guy EmptyThu Apr 01, 2010 7:46 pm

Thanks guys for all the welcome's. Smile

Yeah its a pretty nice trailer, unfortunatly the second weekend i had it one of my buddies uncles backed into it with his cause he cant freaking drive and dented the fender. I was pretty heated but what can you do?

Whenever yall ride let me know and ill join if its ok. Always willing to meet new people and new places to ride. 431114
Back to top Go down
ChrisC
Admin
ChrisC

Another new ky guy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Another new ky guy   Another new ky guy EmptyThu Apr 01, 2010 8:07 pm

23521 buddy glad you joined us..... cheers

Chris.... 431114
Back to top Go down
Stealth

Stealth

Another new ky guy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Another new ky guy   Another new ky guy EmptyThu Apr 01, 2010 8:22 pm

Back to top Go down
Orangemadness

Orangemadness

Another new ky guy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Another new ky guy   Another new ky guy EmptyThu Apr 01, 2010 9:21 pm

Thanks guys. Got a few pics a min ago after i got it all back together from doing my cage this weekend. Got a ton of things to do but its coming around for only being a few weeks old. Smile
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Anyone know of any upcoming get togethers? I am ready to ride!
Back to top Go down
bush

bush

Another new ky guy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Another new ky guy   Another new ky guy EmptyFri Apr 02, 2010 3:49 am

Back to top Go down
blu-knight

blu-knight

Another new ky guy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Another new ky guy   Another new ky guy EmptyFri Apr 02, 2010 6:26 am

23521 Glad to see another person from KY
Back to top Go down
va.redneckrazor

va.redneckrazor

Another new ky guy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Another new ky guy   Another new ky guy EmptyFri Apr 02, 2010 7:51 am

big mike and a few are riding wv this weekend you could always hook up with them you can also hit evertts in harlen ky they got a killer offroad park im working on mine plus its easter weekend so im not going to be riding anywhere this weekend but im up for next i live in va. but im close to middlesburro ky 30min ,harlen ky. 30min,cumberlandgap ky 10miles and 45min,and last but not least whitesburg and pineville 45min to and 1hr.
Back to top Go down
Orangemadness

Orangemadness

Another new ky guy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Another new ky guy   Another new ky guy EmptyFri Apr 02, 2010 8:26 am

Harlen is about 3.5hrs from me. Ive rode there several times but not in the past yr. Dont wanna make a weekend trip out of it bc i gotta save for the spring jam at windrock the 23rd, then we are hitting brimestone's white knuckle event and possibly the one at hatfield mcCoy in june, but we have never been there so idk forsure yet.
Back to top Go down
Big Ed

Big Ed

Another new ky guy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Another new ky guy   Another new ky guy EmptyFri Apr 02, 2010 8:42 am

The Outcast crew are riding Slade/Beattyville this Saturday.
Back to top Go down
muddy-one

muddy-one

Another new ky guy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Another new ky guy   Another new ky guy EmptyFri Apr 02, 2010 9:52 am

23521 That's a good looking buggy.
Back to top Go down
Orangemadness

Orangemadness

Another new ky guy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Another new ky guy   Another new ky guy EmptyFri Apr 02, 2010 2:12 pm

Thanks muddy one. Its a long way from what i am gonna do but its a decent start considering i just got it a few weeks ago.

And i just loaded up to head to hart county where everyone is riding this weekend that i know. Gonna do some camping and a big night ride too. Smile Time to break the rzr in. 971386
Back to top Go down
Clayboy
Member #01
Clayboy

Another new ky guy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Another new ky guy   Another new ky guy EmptyFri Apr 02, 2010 2:17 pm

Very nice lookin buggy! Have fun and take care this weekend!
Back to top Go down
Orangemadness

Orangemadness

Another new ky guy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Another new ky guy   Another new ky guy EmptySat Apr 03, 2010 8:49 pm

Just got back in and unloaded everything. Had a blast on the rzr this weekend. Seen several orange ones downt here this weekend, kinda depressing lol. I gotta do something to make this thing look different, just kinda stuck as to which way i wanna go with it.
Back to top Go down
Stealth

Stealth

Another new ky guy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Another new ky guy   Another new ky guy EmptySun Apr 04, 2010 12:07 pm

Back to top Go down
AIRBORNE

AIRBORNE

Another new ky guy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Another new ky guy   Another new ky guy EmptySun Apr 04, 2010 8:25 pm

Welcome! I am getting ready to move to Elizabethtown in July. Would love to hook up with you and ride sometime once I get settled in at FT Knox. Good looking buggy BTW!.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Another new ky guy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Another new ky guy   Another new ky guy Empty

Back to top Go down

Another new ky guy
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Southern RZR Riders :: New users introduce your self-
Jump to: