Southern RZR Riders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Home Of The Ultimate Trail Machine

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to the the Southern RZR Riders Your Ride Hard - Play Hard RZR Forum

You are not going to believe this!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
badride

Location : Confederate States of America Fighting Terriorism since 1861

You are not going to believe this! Empty
PostSubject: You are not going to believe this!   You are not going to believe this! EmptyThu Aug 16, 2012 7:20 am

You may have to read it two or three times. The cop that shot and killed the guy then set him and his car on fire DID NOT GET CHARGED WITH MURDER!!!!! They charged the woman??????????????

Testimony in the Jessica Kennedy murder trial continued for a second
day in Monroe County Court Wednesday. A medical examiner
testified that Jim Miller, 60, the Monroe County Election Commission
Chairman, was shot three times in the head and was dead
before his body was set on fire and put in the trunk of his burning
car. A TBI agent testified that former Monroe County Sheriff’s
Deputy Kenny Hope admitted to killing Miller. The agent said
Deputy Hope said he burned him "like the pig he was." Ms.
Kennedy is the only person to be charged with the murder. Her
defense attorneys tried to paint a picture of sloppy police work and
convince the jury that TBI agents did not follow up on all their
leads in the case.
Back to top Go down
GunRunner
Admin
GunRunner

PostSubject: Re: You are not going to believe this!   You are not going to believe this! EmptyThu Aug 16, 2012 10:51 am

thats crazy, affraid
Back to top Go down
badride

PostSubject: Re: You are not going to believe this!   You are not going to believe this! EmptyThu Aug 16, 2012 12:26 pm

I don't understand it. That is not far from my farm in Etowah. I just don't see how the guy can NOT be charge with murder! He is the one that not only shot him but put him in the car and set it on fire. I am sure the woman had something to do with it but it still doesn't make sense.
Back to top Go down
aweisgarber

PostSubject: Re: You are not going to believe this!   You are not going to believe this! EmptyThu Aug 16, 2012 3:31 pm

badride wrote:
I don't understand it. That is not far from my farm in Etowah. I just don't see how the guy can NOT be charge with murder! He is the one that not only shot him but put him in the car and set it on fire. I am sure the woman had something to do with it but it still doesn't make sense.
Maybe because she admitted it under oath and he has never said he was involved.The stupid crack whore has told 5 different stories.One story she said the Police Department killed the guy.
Back to top Go down
aweisgarber

PostSubject: Re: You are not going to believe this!   You are not going to believe this! EmptyThu Aug 16, 2012 3:39 pm

A man who was once thought to be a suspect in the murder of the Monroe County election commissioner failed to show up in court Thursday as a witness.

Jessica Kennedy is charged with the 2010 murder of Jim Miller.

During testimony this week, jurors have watched hours of taped interviews by Kennedy, in which both prosecutors and the defense acknowledge her story has changed several times.

Brandon Steele, who investigators once considered a suspect in the murder, and the defense claimed intimidated Kennedy into confessing to the crime, ignored a subpoena to show up in court.

The judge issued a "material witness bond" for Steele, and ordered deputies to pick him up. He will remain in custody through the trial unless he pays a $1000 bond.

At different times, Kennedy has claimed she witnessed Miller's murder and even confessed to being a part of it at one point. In court Thursday, jurors saw a video taped re-enactment of the crime, where Kennedy went with investigators to the scene of the murder and showed them how she says it played out.

The judge prevented the playing of another videotaped interview, saying that it was obvious that Kennedy's story had changed several times and that it wasn't necessary to watch another one. The audio quality on the recordings is poor, and the jurors claimed earlier this week they were having a hard time understanding what was being said.

Detective Brannon with the Monroe County Sheriff's Department took the stand on Thursday. He showed a watch and two rings that were removed from Miller's body. The defense asked if the motive for the murder was robbery, why wasn't the jewelry taken? Det. Brannon said it's not that unusual for valuable things to be left behind at crime scenes.

Sounds like the guy got messed up with a bunch or drug heads.
Back to top Go down
badride

PostSubject: Re: You are not going to believe this!   You are not going to believe this! EmptyFri Aug 17, 2012 10:14 am

I is a screwed up deal for sure. Probably never get the real story.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: You are not going to believe this!   You are not going to believe this! Empty

Back to top Go down

You are not going to believe this!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Southern RZR Riders :: Discussion :: The Hangout-
Jump to: