Home Of The Ultimate Trail Machine

HomePortalFAQRegisterLog in
Welcome to the the Southern RZR Riders Your Ride Hard - Play Hard RZR Forum

Share | 

Damn Everything (Just a discussion about current Bullshit )

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
edge22

PostSubject: Re: Damn Everything (Just a discussion about current Bullshit )   Tue Nov 27, 2012 7:47 pm

rzr340 wrote:
Man, hasnt been this much excitement on here since Jerry and the hand banana. 729242

lol! Aint that the truth. Im done it is getting out of hand....
Back to top Go down
ChrisC
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Damn Everything (Just a discussion about current Bullshit )   Wed Nov 28, 2012 2:25 am

My Union is better than your Union..... Na na na na na....... Razz ...... jocolor ...... lol!

badride

Location : Confederate States of America Fighting Terriorism since 1861

PostSubject: Re: Damn Everything (Just a discussion about current Bullshit )   Wed Nov 28, 2012 6:18 am

edge22 wrote:
Tell us how you really feel. Come on man! You appear to be the kind of person that thinks they are always rite and no ones opinion in life or experience's matter but yours. Facts and history must not really register with you at all. You know I tried to reach across the fence on this way back by saying not all places need a Union and I honestly meant that. You may work in one of those great places and I'm glad for you.

So I guess your calling me a PUSSY for my opinion and beliefs, well I will tell you a couple things.. Some on here may think your some kind of RZR king or something but you ain't shit to me.. I don't make it a habit of kicking old men's asses but it ain't nothing to me to break a old mans hip...
kiss ass

I am not hard to find. You are more than welcome to try. You won't be the first that has tried. Oh, it is spelled RIGHT not rite dumbass.
Back to top Go down
badride

PostSubject: Re: Damn Everything (Just a discussion about current Bullshit )   Wed Nov 28, 2012 6:20 am

rzr340 wrote:
Man, hasnt been this much excitement on here since Jerry and the hand banana. 729242

Jerry is chasing Big Foot.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Last edited by badride on Wed Nov 28, 2012 7:58 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
aweisgarber

PostSubject: Re: Damn Everything (Just a discussion about current Bullshit )   Wed Nov 28, 2012 7:30 am

edge22 wrote:

So I guess your calling me a PUSSY for my opinion and beliefs, well I will tell you a couple things.. Some on here may think your some kind of RZR king or something but you ain't shit to me.. I don't make it a habit of kicking old men's asses but it ain't nothing to me to break a old mans hip...
kiss ass
729242 729242 729242 No one on here thinks he's a RZR King!
Back to top Go down
badride

PostSubject: Re: Damn Everything (Just a discussion about current Bullshit )   Wed Nov 28, 2012 7:52 am

aweisgarber wrote:
edge22 wrote:

kiss ass
729242 729242 729242 No one on here thinks he's a RZR King!

No, the RZR king title would go to you. Your the one with the Polaris tattoo on his back. Anyone that loves Polaris that much sure does deserve that title!
Back to top Go down
Tmalen
Banned for Life

PostSubject: Re: Damn Everything (Just a discussion about current Bullshit )   Wed Nov 28, 2012 8:27 am

badride wrote:
rzr340 wrote:

bigfoot? hand banana? who is jerry? Hope to get to ride with you guys soon. Im glad we move away from the union discusion. I came on here to see if anyone knowed how to fix the upper balljoint that moves up and down in that thing that the steering rod bolts to, its a 800rzr and wont tighten up and the wheel is way slanted in but got caught up in the drama of things so if anyone knows a easy thing to do for that i would appreciate it.
Back to top Go down
badride

PostSubject: Re: Damn Everything (Just a discussion about current Bullshit )   Wed Nov 28, 2012 8:40 am

Tmalen wrote:
badride wrote:
rzr340 wrote:

bigfoot? hand banana? who is jerry? Hope to get to ride with you guys soon. Im glad we move away from the union discusion. I came on here to see if anyone knowed how to fix the upper balljoint that moves up and down in that thing that the steering rod bolts to, its a 800rzr and wont tighten up and the wheel is way slanted in but got caught up in the drama of things so if anyone knows a easy thing to do for that i would appreciate it.

Jerry is an offspring of Bigfoot...LOL. He has been looking for his daddy for years. That is why he rides up on the mountain all the time.

Sounds like your knuckle is worn where it clamps to the ball joint. If it is you will probably have to replace it. They are not that expensive. I bought two spares for mine recently because of the same problem. However, I am running Racer Tech A-arms and they don't use a ball joint, they use a heim joint with a separate piece that goes into the knuckle. Because of that I was able to weld that piece in the knuckle so I will be able to get by till that piece wears out before I have to install the new knuckles.

Last edited by badride on Wed Nov 28, 2012 8:48 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Tmalen
Banned for Life

PostSubject: Re: Damn Everything (Just a discussion about current Bullshit )   Wed Nov 28, 2012 8:47 am

badride wrote:
Tmalen wrote:
badride wrote:
rzr340 wrote:

Jerry is an offspring of Bigfoot...LOL. He has been looking for his daddy for years. That is why he rides up on the mountain all the time.

Sounds like your knuckle is worn where it clamps to the ball joint. If it is you will probably have to replace it. They are not that expensive. I bought two spares for mine recently because of the same problem. However, I am running Racer Tech A-arms and they don't use a ball joint, they use a heim joint with a separate piece that goes into the knuckle. Because of that I was able to weld that piece in the knuckle so I will be able to get by till that piece wears out before I have to install the new knuckles.

113872 .. Well I hope I dont run into "jerry" when out riding sounds like one of the mountains inbreed.
Back to top Go down
badride

PostSubject: Re: Damn Everything (Just a discussion about current Bullshit )   Wed Nov 28, 2012 8:50 am

Tmalen wrote:
badride wrote:
Tmalen wrote:
badride wrote:
rzr340 wrote:

113872 .. Well I hope I dont run into "jerry" when out riding sounds like one of the mountains inbreed.

Jerry is actually really smart and a pretty good guy. But, just like the rest of us, he has his issues. None of us are perfect. There has been only one perfect person born......and he happens to be the president. lol! 729242 lol! 729242 729242 971386 729242
Back to top Go down
Hollon

PostSubject: Re: Damn Everything (Just a discussion about current Bullshit )   Wed Nov 28, 2012 9:59 am

whats with all the name calling and bad ass attitudes?? where did the fun go?? once this all becomes a pissing contest and people throwing insults back and forth at each other the fun goes away. once the fun goes away then we stop riding. its ashamed that grown men and women act like this toward each other over stupid school yard bullshit. leave your drama at home and bring fun to the game or stay home. if I wanted to fight I would join the army, if I wanted drama I would stay at work or watch the Kardashians . Chill, have a snow cone and enjoy the show!!
Back to top Go down
GunRunner
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Damn Everything (Just a discussion about current Bullshit )   Wed Nov 28, 2012 10:18 am

Most of the bullshit comes from boredom, buts its all good, stirring the dust up now and then gets things moving 431114

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
badride

PostSubject: Re: Damn Everything (Just a discussion about current Bullshit )   Wed Nov 28, 2012 10:22 am

Hollon wrote:
whats with all the name calling and bad ass attitudes?? where did the fun go?? once this all becomes a pissing contest and people throwing insults back and forth at each other the fun goes away. once the fun goes away then we stop riding. its ashamed that grown men and women act like this toward each other over stupid school yard bullshit. leave your drama at home and bring fun to the game or stay home. if I wanted to fight I would join the army, if I wanted drama I would stay at work or watch the Kardashians . Chill, have a snow cone and enjoy the show!!

Who the hell are the Kardashians?
Back to top Go down
GunRunner
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Damn Everything (Just a discussion about current Bullshit )   Wed Nov 28, 2012 12:47 pm

badride wrote:
Hollon wrote:

Who the hell are the Kardashians?

Its a reality show about a family of whores lol! Kim is the biggest one, she made a sex tape with a black football or basketball star, now we cant show it here but you can watch this its fuking hilarious!! 729242 729242

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
badride

PostSubject: Re: Damn Everything (Just a discussion about current Bullshit )   Wed Nov 28, 2012 12:58 pm

Yeah, I know who they are, I just have never watched them or any of those type shows. Wait, I did watch a couple of Ozzy's come to think of it. I was just curious if he would ever say anything you could understand, that is without singing it.

You know, we could change the name of the thread to those Damn Kardashians!
Back to top Go down
Hollon

PostSubject: Re: Damn Everything (Just a discussion about current Bullshit )   Wed Nov 28, 2012 1:10 pm

well im really bored then!! come on ya bunch of pussies lets go have some fun and break shit. after the Kardashians of coarse!!
Back to top Go down
GunRunner
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Damn Everything (Just a discussion about current Bullshit )   Wed Nov 28, 2012 1:36 pm

Good idea, now that we moved on about unions, from here on out this is the "damn everything topic, a discussion on current bullshit 729242

Back to top Go down
Hollon

PostSubject: Re: Damn Everything (Just a discussion about current Bullshit )   Wed Nov 28, 2012 4:34 pm

edge22 wrote:
You should run for president sence you have so much knowledge/answers and your way of thinking is the only correct one. 971386

Got my vote!
brainwashing is a hard thing to overcome, the bad thing is people dont know they have been brainwashed, thats the whole point of doing it, its so you think YOU thought of it yourself. my mother had the illness and tried to pass it on to me but my immune system was strong enough to fight it off. I got out and made my own living and made my own decisions on what was right and wrong for me and my family. If you think for a minute any UNION has interest in YOUR well being then I also hope Santa brings you something nice.
Back to top Go down
seweljj

PostSubject: Re: Damn Everything (Just a discussion about current Bullshit )   Wed Nov 28, 2012 5:02 pm

To keep anyone from having to read from the beginning, I will do a quick recap:

Twinkies are good, but are going away.
Unions are either awesome or the devil, depending on if you are a pussy or not.
Jerry is either awesome or the devil, depending on if he has said how slow you ride or offended your children.
The RZR God may or may not be a part of this club.
Ball joints alway need replacing on RZRs

Thus, I think twinkies are like pussies to the RZR God if he eats them while searching for Bigfoot with Jerry on a slow ride after replacing his ball joints. 32749

Please carry on!
Back to top Go down
GunRunner
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Damn Everything (Just a discussion about current Bullshit )   Wed Nov 28, 2012 5:31 pm

When you piss and moan, do you really? lol! If MacDonald's advertized its double drive thru, people would know how to loose wait. 971386 If Jerry was 1/10 as smart as he thinks he is he would know where Bigfoot is! 82565

Back to top Go down
Hollon

PostSubject: Re: Damn Everything (Just a discussion about current Bullshit )   Wed Nov 28, 2012 7:13 pm

seweljj wrote:

Jerry is either awesome or the devil, depending on if he has said how slow you ride or offended your children.

Thus, I think twinkies are like pussies to the RZR God if he eats them while searching for Bigfoot with Jerry on a slow ride after replacing his ball joints. 32749

Please carry on!
729242 729242 awesome!!
Back to top Go down
aweisgarber

PostSubject: Re: Damn Everything (Just a discussion about current Bullshit )   Wed Nov 28, 2012 8:12 pm

seweljj wrote:

Thus, I think twinkies are like pussies to the RZR God if he eats them while searching for Bigfoot with Jerry on a slow ride after replacing his ball joints. 32749 729242 729242 729242

Please carry on!
Back to top Go down
ChrisC
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Damn Everything (Just a discussion about current Bullshit )   Wed Nov 28, 2012 10:38 pm

badride wrote:
Tmalen wrote:
badride wrote:
Tmalen wrote:
badride wrote:
rzr340 wrote:

Jerry is actually really smart and a pretty good guy. But, just like the rest of us, he has his issues. None of us are perfect. There has been only one perfect person born......and he happens to be the president. lol! 729242 lol! 729242 729242 971386 729242

Jerry is not really a bad guy , In person he was a pretty good dude. I liked him.
But on the boards he was different. He would offend everyone all the time. and keep everyone pissed off.
I dealt with it as long as I could. But after a while it was to much. and Me and Gunny decided he had to go.
I wish the best for him...... 431114

badride

PostSubject: Re: Damn Everything (Just a discussion about current Bullshit )   Thu Nov 29, 2012 7:39 am

I am just pissed because I didn't win the lottery and had to come to work today. But, at least I will get to ride Saturday but I still have to find out what the hell is making the popping noise in the front end. Sounds almost like the frame is cracked somewhere. madz
Back to top Go down
Baditude

PostSubject: Re: Damn Everything (Just a discussion about current Bullshit )   Thu Nov 29, 2012 9:30 am

Don't feel bad, I had already calculated how much i would have after taxes and after investing a major portion how much i would have year to year to spend.

From there the dreams were cool like buying Brimstone and or a good portion of the state owned property around there als some land out west near Moab.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Damn Everything (Just a discussion about current Bullshit )   

Back to top Go down

Damn Everything (Just a discussion about current Bullshit )
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next