Southern RZR Riders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Home Of The Ultimate Trail Machine

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to the the Southern RZR Riders Your Ride Hard - Play Hard RZR Forum

Man Im so bored!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
edge22
edge22

Man Im so bored!  Empty
PostSubject: Man Im so bored!    Man Im so bored!  EmptyFri Nov 23, 2012 7:42 pm

Man Im so bored, came with the gf to visit her family out of town, home sick and bored.
Chris will you let Jerry on here for a couple days so their can be some entertaiment? 386742

Back to top Go down
ChrisC
Admin
ChrisC

Man Im so bored!  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Man Im so bored!    Man Im so bored!  EmptyFri Nov 23, 2012 8:24 pm

edge22 wrote:

Chris will you let Jerry on here for a couple days so their can be some entertaiment? 386742

Wait , Let me think.......... Uhmmmmmmmmm NO...... No ....... Smile
Back to top Go down
edge22
edge22

Man Im so bored!  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Man Im so bored!    Man Im so bored!  EmptyFri Nov 23, 2012 8:47 pm

Well 833704 we need some action on here lol.
Back to top Go down
GunRunner
Admin
GunRunner

Man Im so bored!  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Man Im so bored!    Man Im so bored!  EmptySat Nov 24, 2012 12:04 pm

just tell roger you voted for obama 729242 that get the shit flowing 971386
Back to top Go down
edge22
edge22

Man Im so bored!  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Man Im so bored!    Man Im so bored!  EmptySat Nov 24, 2012 8:25 pm

Oh well hell I did, was their something wrong with that?? He must be doing something rite he won! 971386
Back to top Go down
Tmalen
Banned for Life
Tmalen

Man Im so bored!  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Man Im so bored!    Man Im so bored!  EmptySat Nov 24, 2012 10:23 pm

Cant imagin a pissng match that politics would create as fired up as some of the peple aroun here get..but its true that obama mopped the floor with romney and left him pumping his own gas.. 729242

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Obama really kicked his butt by winning not only the electrol vote but also the popular vote. America has spoken ! but for those that dont like it , I got one thing to say and these are MY OWN WORDS .no one is holding a gun to your head making you stay here, so leave the country if you dont like it. 248474
Back to top Go down
rzr340

rzr340

Man Im so bored!  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Man Im so bored!    Man Im so bored!  EmptySun Nov 25, 2012 8:37 pm

Tmalen wrote:
Cant imagin a pissng match that politics would create as fired up as some of the peple aroun here get..but its true that obama mopped the floor with romney and left him pumping his own gas.. 729242

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Obama really kicked his butt by winning not only the electrol vote but also the popular vote. America has spoken ! but for those that dont like it , I got one thing to say and these are MY OWN WORDS .no one is holding a gun to your head making you stay here, so leave the country if you dont like it. 248474

Couldnt have said it better...Edge you shoulda took the RZR up there and rode while Otis visited with family..
Back to top Go down
edge22
edge22

Man Im so bored!  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Man Im so bored!    Man Im so bored!  EmptySun Nov 25, 2012 8:57 pm

Its still down. Got the carrier bearing fixed now waiting on bushings to get here. Made it back last night and headed to Trails end MX today. Had a good time.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Man Im so bored!  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Man Im so bored!    Man Im so bored!  Empty

Back to top Go down

Man Im so bored!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Southern RZR Riders :: Discussion :: The Hangout-
Jump to: