Home Of The Ultimate Trail Machine
 
HomePortalFAQRegisterLog in
Welcome to the the Southern RZR Riders Your Ride Hard - Play Hard RZR Forum

Share | 
 

 Watch this closely

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
ChrisC
Admin
avatar

Posts : 6739
Join date : 2010-03-10
Age : 51
Location : Marietta GA

PostSubject: Watch this closely   Fri Nov 30, 2012 8:02 am



Watch this vid closely , pay attention to the answers.
These are people that voted for Obama.
Listen to everything very good. And then you will see what the problem is
we have in this country. These people don't have a Clue...... 431114
They can remember Bullshit. but nothing that has any relevance of what is going on or the people involved

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/e_JJLLfTR8I" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

_________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Tmalen
Banned for Life
avatar

Posts : 30
Join date : 2012-11-12
Location : oliver springs

PostSubject: Re: Watch this closely   Fri Nov 30, 2012 10:00 am



882779

Your right ChrisC most people dont seem to have a clue and not just politics. Im sure there are just as many idiots that voted for Romney but America is not that stupid thats why obama won the electoral and popular vote - I have faith in America because thank God that biggest Idiot of them all didn't get elected. I kinda like this vid it shows you who the real clueless is 729242
<iframe width="640" height="360" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/sV5_ahLaqa0?feature=player_detailpage" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
Back to top Go down
GunRunner
Admin
avatar

Posts : 5211
Join date : 2010-03-09
Age : 63
Location : North Georgia

PostSubject: Re: Watch this closely   Fri Nov 30, 2012 10:47 am

The obama idiots were real, not staged or prompted, that shit you posted was a paid performance. Sorry if you voted for obama, i totally understand you now. lol! Which categorie do you fit in? baby killer? gays, blacks or the other welfare cases and want to keep getting free shit, dont really matter they are all stupid too boot 729242 Im beginning to think you are really our old Jerry in disguise,just pulling our chain cause i cant believe anybody who would want to be on offroad sites would vote for obama. 971386 729242

_________________
GunRunner, some call me Gunny
2011 RZR-S, Ole Black Betty , Racer-Tech Lift, swaybar delete, S rear Bars
warn 3000xt,makinTrax springs,Hid's Uni-steer PS.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]


Last edited by GunRunner on Fri Nov 30, 2012 3:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Hollon

avatar

Posts : 258
Join date : 2011-04-19

PostSubject: Re: Watch this closely   Fri Nov 30, 2012 11:12 am

Tmalen wrote:


882779

Your right ChrisC most people dont seem to have a clue and not just politics. Im sure there are just as many idiots that voted for Romney but America is not that stupid thats why obama won the electoral and popular vote - I have faith in America because thank God that biggest Idiot of them all didn't get elected. I kinda like this vid it shows you who the real clueless is 729242
<iframe width="640" height="360" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/sV5_ahLaqa0?feature=player_detailpage" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

so lets get it straight....you take a bullshit comedy video and compare it to the IDIOTS that voted for Obama that were REAL live everyday IDIOTS....at least you have people to talk to that are your intellect. life is a learning process there is still hope for the young I hope you see the light before the train. but some people go their entire life clueless...just look at Joe Biden
Back to top Go down
Tmalen
Banned for Life
avatar

Posts : 30
Join date : 2012-11-12
Location : oliver springs

PostSubject: Re: Watch this closely   Fri Nov 30, 2012 12:30 pm

Hollon wrote:
Tmalen wrote:


882779

Your right ChrisC most people dont seem to have a clue and not just politics. Im sure there are just as many idiots that voted for Romney but America is not that stupid thats why obama won the electoral and popular vote - I have faith in America because thank God that biggest Idiot of them all didn't get elected. I kinda like this vid it shows you who the real clueless is 729242
<iframe width="640" height="360" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/sV5_ahLaqa0?feature=player_detailpage" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

so lets get it straight....you take a bullshit comedy video and compare it to the IDIOTS that voted for Obama that were REAL live everyday IDIOTS....at least you have people to talk to that are your intellect. life is a learning process there is still hope for the young I hope you see the light before the train. but some people go their entire life clueless...just look at Joe Biden

And you dont think that there were REAL live everyday IDIOTS that voted for Romney? You dont have to look far to find them ..Just keeping it "Fair and balanced"- you probably are use to hearing that on fox news. I will be 21 next year and will be able to vote. GO VOLS! 971386
Back to top Go down
Baditude

avatar

Posts : 120
Join date : 2012-03-12
Age : 50
Location : Indianapolis

PostSubject: Re: Watch this closely   Fri Nov 30, 2012 2:40 pm

you can vote at 18
Back to top Go down
GunRunner
Admin
avatar

Posts : 5211
Join date : 2010-03-09
Age : 63
Location : North Georgia

PostSubject: Re: Watch this closely   Fri Nov 30, 2012 3:10 pm

Jerry! Jerry! Jerry! lol!

_________________
GunRunner, some call me Gunny
2011 RZR-S, Ole Black Betty , Racer-Tech Lift, swaybar delete, S rear Bars
warn 3000xt,makinTrax springs,Hid's Uni-steer PS.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
ChrisC
Admin
avatar

Posts : 6739
Join date : 2010-03-10
Age : 51
Location : Marietta GA

PostSubject: Re: Watch this closely   Fri Nov 30, 2012 9:23 pm

This vid is what most Obama voters feel like.
Though i know this is a Fake vid. This is how most people that voted for Obama
really feel..... Rolling Eyes you can call it what you want. But the fact is Obama got reelected cause
No one is going to Fire Santa Clause.... its that simple.... Wink
Honestly this vid really makes me want to puke.... madz

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/tV8P-vib5n8" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

_________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
The Reaper

avatar

Posts : 172
Join date : 2011-11-06
Age : 27
Location : West Liberty Kentucky

PostSubject: Re: Watch this closely   Sat Dec 01, 2012 12:09 am

ChrisC wrote:
This vid is what most Obama voters feel like.
Though i know this is a Fake vid. This is how most people that voted for Obama
really feel..... Rolling Eyes you can call it what you want. But the fact is Obama got reelected cause
No one is going to Fire Santa Clause.... its that simple.... Wink
Honestly this vid really makes me want to puke.... madz

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/tV8P-vib5n8" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

you have got to be kidding me. this is crazy.. someone just shoot her and get it over with... i would but i have a family... like to see them id get hanged for shooting him just cause he is BLACK!!!! ohh yeah add this whore too the list too!!! im not paying for her health care any longer !!!!!
Back to top Go down
ChrisC
Admin
avatar

Posts : 6739
Join date : 2010-03-10
Age : 51
Location : Marietta GA

PostSubject: Re: Watch this closely   Sat Dec 01, 2012 1:14 am



it is sad , but this is reality... Rolling Eyes
Just saw on TV the other day. 34% of us pay taxes in the US. we keep up everyone
66% of people get some form of government entitlement. and pay nothing..... Mad
thats just plain Sad , but the truth... 248474

_________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Tmalen
Banned for Life
avatar

Posts : 30
Join date : 2012-11-12
Location : oliver springs

PostSubject: Re: Watch this closely   Sat Dec 01, 2012 9:30 am

ChrisC wrote:


it is sad , but this is reality... Rolling Eyes
Just saw on TV the other day. 34% of us pay taxes in the US. we keep up everyone
66% of people get some form of government entitlement. and pay nothing..... Mad
thats just plain Sad , but the truth... 248474

Brings a tear to my eye.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
GunRunner
Admin
avatar

Posts : 5211
Join date : 2010-03-09
Age : 63
Location : North Georgia

PostSubject: Re: Watch this closely   Sat Dec 01, 2012 10:41 am

Tmalen wrote:
ChrisC wrote:


it is sad , but this is reality... Rolling Eyes
Just saw on TV the other day. 34% of us pay taxes in the US. we keep up everyone
66% of people get some form of government entitlement. and pay nothing..... Mad
thats just plain Sad , but the truth... 248474

Brings a tear to my eye.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]


What is this bullshit, you just said you supported obama, now your back peddlin, i call 779611 if this is not jerry then you are just a troll, please find a step cliff to drive off of lol!

_________________
GunRunner, some call me Gunny
2011 RZR-S, Ole Black Betty , Racer-Tech Lift, swaybar delete, S rear Bars
warn 3000xt,makinTrax springs,Hid's Uni-steer PS.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Tmalen
Banned for Life
avatar

Posts : 30
Join date : 2012-11-12
Location : oliver springs

PostSubject: Re: Watch this closely   Sat Dec 01, 2012 10:52 am

GunRunner wrote:
Tmalen wrote:
ChrisC wrote:


it is sad , but this is reality... Rolling Eyes
Just saw on TV the other day. 34% of us pay taxes in the US. we keep up everyone
66% of people get some form of government entitlement. and pay nothing..... Mad
thats just plain Sad , but the truth... 248474

Brings a tear to my eye.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]


What is this bullshit, you just said you supported obama, now your back peddlin, i call 779611 if this is not jerry then you are just a troll, please find a step cliff to drive off of lol!

Not back peddling. Stupidity brings a tear to my eye. Everyone believes everything they read, see on tv or the internet anymore and George W Bush is the poster boy for stupidity. Its a joke! 297899 Jeeeeezzzz, have fun with it brother. 431114 GO BIG ORANGE. lol! Heck Im just mad that I cant be out riding the rzr today with everybody because I have to work. I just need some time to get away just like the song in this vid that I came across while looking at rzr videos:
<iframe width="640" height="360" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/alCd1Uye7qY?feature=player_detailpage" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Back to top Go down
Tmalen
Banned for Life
avatar

Posts : 30
Join date : 2012-11-12
Location : oliver springs

PostSubject: Re: Watch this closely   Sat Dec 01, 2012 8:16 pm

ChrisC wrote:


it is sad , but this is reality... Rolling Eyes
Just saw on TV the other day. 34% of us pay taxes in the US. we keep up everyone
66% of people get some form of government entitlement. and pay nothing..... Mad
thats just plain Sad , but the truth... 248474

Chrisc dont fall into the trap of the missleaing spins that TV puts on things. The unemployment rate is around 7.9% which means 92.1% are employed and pay taxes. Your numbers include those that are over 65 and under 25 which includes people such retirees and students also dont forget that it includes soldiers serving in war zones. And those that really need help.

I for one do not mind that my hard earned tax dollar goes to pay social security and welfare programs for those that really need it - It is a damn shame that there are those that abuse the system it makes me mad as hell that how these people get away with it like that spoof in that nigga video you posted. I cant fix the world but maybe Badride can lol!
Back to top Go down
ChrisC
Admin
avatar

Posts : 6739
Join date : 2010-03-10
Age : 51
Location : Marietta GA

PostSubject: Re: Watch this closely   Sat Dec 01, 2012 10:03 pm



How many of you Believe Tmalen is Jerry.
Give me your opinion.... Wink
And what would you like me to do with him?...... 248474

_________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
JodyT

avatar

Posts : 394
Join date : 2010-03-15

PostSubject: Re: Watch this closely   Sat Dec 01, 2012 10:21 pm

I think its obvious...

once a Shit stirrer, always a Shit stirrer.... 658675
Back to top Go down
http://www.youtube.com/user/jodytompkins
bonzo

avatar

Posts : 26
Join date : 2011-11-16
Age : 35
Location : Jeffersonville Ky

PostSubject: Re: Watch this closely   Sun Dec 02, 2012 11:34 am

Agreed... 658675
Back to top Go down
Tmalen
Banned for Life
avatar

Posts : 30
Join date : 2012-11-12
Location : oliver springs

PostSubject: Re: Watch this closely   Sun Dec 02, 2012 8:46 pm

968132

You guys are just too uptight!

At least there is one feller on here that supports obama..he surely wouldnt want to bann me.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
GunRunner
Admin
avatar

Posts : 5211
Join date : 2010-03-09
Age : 63
Location : North Georgia

PostSubject: Re: Watch this closely   Mon Dec 03, 2012 10:53 am

Jerrzr always talks shit about being a college grad and very intelligent and how he is smarter than all of us on the forums so he thinks we fell for his alias but we have known since he first posted, here even if you look at the publisher of the video he posted it has his name on it 729242
Quote :
Published on Aug 25, 2012 by jerrzr

Just seeing how well the liquid image vid goggle captures real time.

Sorry jerry, you loose again 46498 971386 780841 729242

_________________
GunRunner, some call me Gunny
2011 RZR-S, Ole Black Betty , Racer-Tech Lift, swaybar delete, S rear Bars
warn 3000xt,makinTrax springs,Hid's Uni-steer PS.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Tmalen
Banned for Life
avatar

Posts : 30
Join date : 2012-11-12
Location : oliver springs

PostSubject: Re: Watch this closely   Mon Dec 03, 2012 11:03 am

GunRunner wrote:
Jerrzr always talks shit about being a college grad and very intelligent so he thinks we fell for his alias but we have known since he first posted, here even if you look at the publisher of the video he posted it has his name on it 729242
Quote :
Published on Aug 25, 2012 by jerrzr

Just seeing how well the liquid image vid goggle captures real time.

Sorry jerry, you loose again 46498 971386 780841 729242

Only because I leave you clues...and to give you the opportunity to bring jerrzr back. But I dont think I will mess with you guys anymore because I dont want to cause you any more "DAMAGE" .
Back to top Go down
GunRunner
Admin
avatar

Posts : 5211
Join date : 2010-03-09
Age : 63
Location : North Georgia

PostSubject: Re: Watch this closely   Mon Dec 03, 2012 11:14 am

You dont cause us a problem, you just make a longer list of people who hate you 729242 Oh and i banned "Damage" alias you joined under a hour ago without your clue 971386

_________________
GunRunner, some call me Gunny
2011 RZR-S, Ole Black Betty , Racer-Tech Lift, swaybar delete, S rear Bars
warn 3000xt,makinTrax springs,Hid's Uni-steer PS.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Tmalen
Banned for Life
avatar

Posts : 30
Join date : 2012-11-12
Location : oliver springs

PostSubject: Re: Watch this closely   Mon Dec 03, 2012 12:14 pm

GunRunner wrote:
You dont cause us a problem, you just make a longer list of people who hate you 729242 Oh and i banned "Damage" alias you joined under a hour ago without your clue 971386

729242 I dont know who in the heck "damage" is. I just saw him to be the newest user and you fell for it..Man I can have you eating out of my hands anytime I want..but seriously you need to reinstate "damage" because I truely dont know who that is..And this is your friend Jerry telling you that. And Im starting to think that that signature that you put for me is right or at least it is for when it comes to you . 971386
Back to top Go down
GunRunner
Admin
avatar

Posts : 5211
Join date : 2010-03-09
Age : 63
Location : North Georgia

PostSubject: Re: Watch this closely   Mon Dec 03, 2012 12:18 pm

Sorry he's gone, 729242 as you soon will be too. lol!

_________________
GunRunner, some call me Gunny
2011 RZR-S, Ole Black Betty , Racer-Tech Lift, swaybar delete, S rear Bars
warn 3000xt,makinTrax springs,Hid's Uni-steer PS.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Tmalen
Banned for Life
avatar

Posts : 30
Join date : 2012-11-12
Location : oliver springs

PostSubject: Re: Watch this closely   Mon Dec 03, 2012 12:21 pm

GunRunner wrote:
Sorry he's gone, 729242 as you soon will be too. lol!

Correction--Tmalen will be gone soon. Please guys dont ban me again, i will do anything, yes anything,please i got no where else to go, everyone hates me 196705
Back to top Go down
GunRunner
Admin
avatar

Posts : 5211
Join date : 2010-03-09
Age : 63
Location : North Georgia

PostSubject: Re: Watch this closely   Mon Dec 03, 2012 12:33 pm

Sorry Jerrzrs , your banned again, but im sure we will see you again with your next alias 729242

_________________
GunRunner, some call me Gunny
2011 RZR-S, Ole Black Betty , Racer-Tech Lift, swaybar delete, S rear Bars
warn 3000xt,makinTrax springs,Hid's Uni-steer PS.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Watch this closely   

Back to top Go down
 
Watch this closely
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next
 Similar topics
-
» Watch your mate.
» Injury Watch
» Rival Watch.
» Whatever You Do, DO NOT WATCH FAST AND THE FURIOUS!!!!
» All along... the watch tower pays off.

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Southern RZR Riders :: Discussion :: The Hangout-
Jump to: