Southern RZR Riders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Home Of The Ultimate Trail Machine

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to the the Southern RZR Riders Your Ride Hard - Play Hard RZR Forum

Lets talk about the LAPD cop they cooked yesterday

Go down 
+2
JodyT
ChrisC
6 posters
AuthorMessage
ChrisC
Admin
ChrisC

Lets talk about the LAPD cop they cooked yesterday Empty
PostSubject: Lets talk about the LAPD cop they cooked yesterday   Lets talk about the LAPD cop they cooked yesterday EmptyWed Feb 13, 2013 3:33 pm

Lets talk about the LAPD cop they cooked yesterday........ 971386

I watched all that shit unfold yesterday on TV. I knew them cops was going to kill that
son of a bitch.... yes1 after he killed all them police. and another yesterday , I knew they were not
going to try to capture him. I knowed they was going to kill his ass. and He Deserved it.
But i saw where they told the helicopters to only shoot wide shots and not close ups. cause i know
they did not want them to see what they were doing. They said they threw tear gas in there. and thats
what started the fire in the cabin.... lol! horse shit. they through flash grenades in there.
They wanted to cook his ass..... yes1 after the cabin was on fire , they would not let the fireman
get close. said it was unsafe..... 729242 , They wanted to make sure that some bitch was roasted good.... 431114
Don't get me wrong , he deserved everything he got for killing them innocent people.
But he got his ass cooked..... cheers it was not an accident..... lol!
Back to top Go down
JodyT

JodyT

PostSubject: Re: Lets talk about the LAPD cop they cooked yesterday   Lets talk about the LAPD cop they cooked yesterday EmptyWed Feb 13, 2013 4:14 pm

I just want to know if Janet Reno was on hand to light the match...an you say Waco TX?
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/jodytompkins
GunRunner
Admin
GunRunner

PostSubject: Re: Lets talk about the LAPD cop they cooked yesterday   Lets talk about the LAPD cop they cooked yesterday EmptyWed Feb 13, 2013 5:16 pm

This was the LAPD not the ATF lol! The guys who hunted him down were probily as bad as he was, I heard he shot his self after starting the fire, dont mater to me, he was a pos, killed his captains daughter to get back at him shows he was a POS from the start, i would love to have capped his ass myself. Just shows these days you just cant place blanket trust into any government or law official cause corrupt people find a way in, sucks cause it always reflects bad on the good ones doing their job.The only cops i trust are the 3 on here i know (bush, stealth and Blu-Knight) I dont trust any of the rest of them till I get to know them and see how they conduct themselves and it shouldn't be that way madz

When i think about Bush bustin some meth head, i always wonder if this song is playing in his head 729242
<iframe width="420" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/r5MSdORQI_U" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lets talk about the LAPD cop they cooked yesterday   Lets talk about the LAPD cop they cooked yesterday EmptyWed Feb 13, 2013 6:58 pm

One less,no court cost or millions in lawyer fees to defend his sorry ass--Could have had a jury equal to the OJ buffoons if they had let him live..Good job.. lol!
Back to top Go down
ChrisC
Admin
ChrisC

PostSubject: Re: Lets talk about the LAPD cop they cooked yesterday   Lets talk about the LAPD cop they cooked yesterday EmptyWed Feb 13, 2013 7:28 pm

Your right hank , it did save us money. We still lost though. I bet that one week
man hunt probably cost us a couple million...... 431114
Back to top Go down
TNDan

PostSubject: Re: Lets talk about the LAPD cop they cooked yesterday   Lets talk about the LAPD cop they cooked yesterday EmptyWed Feb 13, 2013 9:11 pm

The only extra cost is the overtime pay... then only if they get it... and the lack of attention that other areas should have gotten...
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/northcumberlandtrailsmap
bush

bush

PostSubject: Re: Lets talk about the LAPD cop they cooked yesterday   Lets talk about the LAPD cop they cooked yesterday EmptyThu Feb 14, 2013 12:00 am

GunRunner wrote:
This was the LAPD not the ATF lol! The guys who hunted him down were probily as bad as he was, I heard he shot his self after starting the fire, dont mater to me, he was a pos, killed his captains daughter to get back at him shows he was a POS from the start, i would love to have capped his ass myself. Just shows these days you just cant place blanket trust into any government or law official cause corrupt people find a way in, sucks cause it always reflects bad on the good ones doing their job.The only cops i trust are the 3 on here i know (bush, stealth and Blu-Knight) I dont trust any of the rest of them till I get to know them and see how they conduct themselves and it shouldn't be that way madz

When i think about Bush bustin some meth head, i always wonder if this song is playing in his head 729242
<iframe width="420" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/r5MSdORQI_U" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

the officers knew he was not going out without a fight so they did what they had to do.

bad boys when i thump there ass but most the time its
<iframe width="640" height="360" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/tLs8eX84Fzc?feature=player_detailpage" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
Back to top Go down
ChrisC
Admin
ChrisC

PostSubject: Re: Lets talk about the LAPD cop they cooked yesterday   Lets talk about the LAPD cop they cooked yesterday EmptyThu Feb 14, 2013 1:57 pm

Well , I would say he was Dead...... lol!
Back to top Go down
badride

Location : Confederate States of America Fighting Terriorism since 1861

PostSubject: Re: Lets talk about the LAPD cop they cooked yesterday   Lets talk about the LAPD cop they cooked yesterday EmptyFri Feb 15, 2013 7:19 am

Glad he is dead. I just wish it could have been a slow painful death. If he had a problem with that girls dad he should have just fought him like a man and not be a chicken $hit and take it out on his daughter.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lets talk about the LAPD cop they cooked yesterday   Lets talk about the LAPD cop they cooked yesterday Empty

Back to top Go down

Lets talk about the LAPD cop they cooked yesterday
Page 1 of 1