Welcome to the the Southern RZR Riders Your Ride Hard - Play Hard RZR Forum

Share | 

Inocent child or Thug, you be the judge

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
GunRunner
Admin

PostSubject: Inocent child or Thug, you be the judge   Mon Jul 15, 2013 5:03 pm

Meet the real Trayvon, the person the media doesnt want you to know about.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
ChrisC
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Inocent child or Thug, you be the judge   Mon Jul 15, 2013 5:28 pm

aweisgarber

PostSubject: Re: Inocent child or Thug, you be the judge   Mon Jul 15, 2013 5:42 pm

GunRunner wrote:
Meet the real Trayvon, the person the media doesnt want you to know about.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Wow! It's unbelievable that the news media will change so many details(and pics),just to spice up thier stories.
Back to top Go down
ChrisC
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Inocent child or Thug, you be the judge   Tue Jul 16, 2013 1:21 am

Ya , and now they did not get the verdict they wanted.
The government wants to step in. its really sad how things have gone to shit....madz 

badride

Location : Confederate States of America Fighting Terriorism since 1861

PostSubject: Re: Inocent child or Thug, you be the judge   Tue Jul 16, 2013 7:26 am

The part I don't understand is why Zimmerman left any bullets in the gun. I would have kept pulling the trigger till I ran out. He must be a nice guy.
Back to top Go down
ChrisC
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Inocent child or Thug, you be the judge   Tue Jul 16, 2013 8:09 am

badride wrote:
The part I don't understand is why Zimmerman left any bullets in the gun. I would have kept pulling the trigger till I ran out. He must be a nice guy.

it would of been a little harder to explain that in Court.....yes1 

Baditude

PostSubject: Re: Inocent child or Thug, you be the judge   Tue Jul 16, 2013 10:21 am

badride wrote:

Unable to: with Travon grabbing the slide when the gun fired he prevented another round being chambered
Back to top Go down
GunRunner
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Inocent child or Thug, you be the judge   Tue Jul 16, 2013 10:55 am

There wont be any federal charge, they looked into it a year ago and found there was no race or hate crime here unless it was on trayvons side as he is the only one ever heard saying anything racist when his girl friend testified he called zimmerman a creepy ass cracker, The feds are just acting like they are considering it to give the rioters time to move on to some new cause.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Inocent child or Thug, you be the judge   Tue Jul 16, 2013 11:04 am

Watching the liberal meatheads defend the young dead thug,as usual they no not let the truth get in the way of their agenda and complete
disreguard of the law and constitution if it goes against their communist thought train...

Back to top Go down
badride

PostSubject: Re: Inocent child or Thug, you be the judge   Tue Jul 16, 2013 11:26 am

Baditude wrote:
badride wrote:

Unable to:  with Travon grabbing the slide when the gun fired he prevented another round being chambered

Well, when he turned loose I would have emptied the clip. I wouldn't have taken a chance he wasn't dead. When they asked why I shot him 10 times I would have said because that is all the magazine held.
Back to top Go down
GunRunner
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Inocent child or Thug, you be the judge   Tue Jul 16, 2013 1:24 pm

Its sad that trayvon is dead, he was just a kid, not only did he fuck up his life but zimmermans is fucked too. but he brought it on himself, he looked at zimmerman and thought i will fuck this asshole up, he probily never thought he was armed till it was too late.

Back to top Go down
badride

PostSubject: Re: Inocent child or Thug, you be the judge   Wed Jul 17, 2013 7:42 am

I hate that this kid ended up loosing his life over doing something stupid but it looks like he may have started it. These kids, black and white that listen to all that rap shit, wear hoodies pulled up in the summer with their pants pulled down think they are bad asses. Travon had some bad shit on his facebook page that proved he was a want to be thug. Most of those either end up dead or in jail. He ended up dead because he picked on the wrong person. Zimmerman being the neighborhood watch had every right to follow him to see if he was up to no good. I know I have followed cars that have appeared to be up to no good around my house just to get their tag numbers, just in case. One of my neighbors even went to my house one day as he knew I was gone and ran off a couple of guys that said they were trying to find me. They didn't even know my name. Anyway, Randall pulled his shirt back, exposing his pistol and told them they should leave. I have some GOOD neighbors.431114 

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Inocent child or Thug, you be the judge   

Back to top Go down

Inocent child or Thug, you be the judge
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1