Drama

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
ChrisC
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Drama   Tue Sep 03, 2013 7:47 pm

seweljj wrote:
I have intentionally stayed out of the drama, but since Stacy accurately titled this thread I will weigh in.  As mentioned above, the first time Ashley and I took the XP to Windrock we met up and rode with Stacy, Jerry, and James (Edge).  We had a blast riding with them, at least until Edge decided to drive his 800 off a 30ft ravine.  When i cut down one of those "awesome" ITP XTC tires that came on the XP, James had a compressor hooked to it and plugged the tire before I could even get out of my buggy.  When he wrecked we all worked to get him and his buggy back to safety.  That was almost 2 years ago.  They are all cool people, and I would still do anything to help them out and ride with them when possible. I have rode with tons of people since, and still have a blast on most rides.  99% of everyone I have met in person have been great people, but differences in personalities, riding styles, religious beliefs, etc is bound to result in people becoming aggitated from time to time.  

What I don't really get into is the forum drama, but I have to admit it has breathed some new life into this board.
You hit the nail on the head. ( in Person ) you are right i have met and rode with a lot of folks.
and they were great people. Just some people don't have the same edict on the boards as they
do in person.. 431114 

edge22

PostSubject: Re: Drama   Tue Sep 03, 2013 7:54 pm

ChrisC wrote:
seweljj wrote:
I have intentionally stayed out of the drama, but since Stacy accurately titled this thread I will weigh in.  As mentioned above, the first time Ashley and I took the XP to Windrock we met up and rode with Stacy, Jerry, and James (Edge).  We had a blast riding with them, at least until Edge decided to drive his 800 off a 30ft ravine.  When i cut down one of those "awesome" ITP XTC tires that came on the XP, James had a compressor hooked to it and plugged the tire before I could even get out of my buggy.  When he wrecked we all worked to get him and his buggy back to safety.  That was almost 2 years ago.  They are all cool people, and I would still do anything to help them out and ride with them when possible. I have rode with tons of people since, and still have a blast on most rides.  99% of everyone I have met in person have been great people, but differences in personalities, riding styles, religious beliefs, etc is bound to result in people becoming aggitated from time to time.  

What I don't really get into is the forum drama, but I have to admit it has breathed some new life into this board.
You hit the nail on the head. ( in Person ) you are right i have met and rode with a lot of folks.
and they were great people. Just some people don't have the same edict on the boards as they
do in person.. 431114 
By shit I do, I tell it how it is inperson or on here. 971386 
Back to top Go down
ChrisC
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Drama   Tue Sep 03, 2013 9:59 pm

and that why i put with your Shit.....729242 
Cause i know in real life your a good dude....lol! 

PostSubject: Re: Drama   Wed Sep 04, 2013 8:56 am

Big-R wrote:
utrzr110 wrote:
Yeah, if I can remember correctly it was stacrzr with a flat with his interco swamp lights.  I don't think Stacy knows how to fix a flat and jer was waiting for him to step up to the plate but Big R rushed to jump in and save the day with his expertise!  I was there, I know!

It's ashame that stacrzr didn't get to learn how to fix a flat by himself that day.
I hope you are kidding me.... Laughing   I could not really understand what was going on that day.  There was a young man with an air compressor hooked up to the tire and he was trying to plug it with no result.  Everyone else was standing around hanging out and not paying a bit of attention to the young man except for one guy watching him.  I said do you need some help and he said yes so I did.  So yes I had a bad impression of the group.    

However, I have road with some of you guys and yes, you seem very cool.  So I did not understand about the not helping thing.  Not at all????  
Yes Im kidding! lol!  That was a long time ago and when I first met them. What I remember is that he had a huge gash in his tire and even with several plugs it was still leaking air. Your big group came up behind and stacy moved his rzr out of the way so you all could go by but by then  everyone had stopped and got out of their rzrs and started taking their beer break like how all groups do .  

It was just a flat tire and no rush to fix it  since people where taking a break. The young fellow I think his name was Justine was working on it--My God how many people does it take to plug a tire! I mean I guess I could have been giving him a back massage as he was working on it to help out...or maybe console stacy knowing how upset he was  that his new swamplite was trashed.    Im not sure but it seems he ran out of plugs and you were the first to get one that was a better plug and put it in to get by with..

And you wrongfully turn that complete incident into how that group wont help you out on the trails and Gunnrunner jumps on your band wagon too--Shame on you both! Evil or Very Mad 741456    I have never riden with a better group than Stacys- The most experience, and willingness to help than any other group of people Ive riden with.971386
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Drama   Wed Sep 04, 2013 9:19 am

ChrisC wrote:
seweljj wrote:

do in person.. 431114 
You know, 7% of communication is based on written or verbal word. The other 93% is based on nonverbal body language and actual interaction. What does that tell you about message boards? If you really know someone you can fill in the blanks on these boards but if not you are really clueless. Chris C you can call Big R a MF'r all day, but If I did, you would bann me! 971386 
Back to top Go down
GunRunner
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Drama   Wed Sep 04, 2013 10:38 am

we wont ban you, call bigr anythin g you want, now for sewell well we might need to ban him for calling us pussies 971386  729242 Cause anybody that hauls his buggy with a honda pretend pickup (ridgeline) has more pussy in them than i do 780841  729242 lol! just kidding    But I was surprised you being from Alabama that your wife had most of her teeth 971386 nah for bama folks you guys are ok in my book 431114

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Last edited by GunRunner on Wed Sep 04, 2013 8:54 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Drama   Wed Sep 04, 2013 10:47 am

GunRunner wrote:
we wont ban you, call bigr anythin g you want, now for sewell well we might need to ban him for calling us pussies 971386  729242 Cause anybody that hauls his buggy with a honda pretend pickup (ridgeline) has more pussy in them than i do 780841  just kidding    But I was surprised you being from Alabama that your wife had most of her teeth 971386 nah for bama folks you guys are ok in my book 431114 
I don't know Sewell but sounds like a va jay jay to me. 729242
Back to top Go down
ChrisC
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Drama   Wed Sep 04, 2013 9:52 pm

utrzr110 wrote:
ChrisC wrote:
seweljj wrote:

do in person.. 431114 
You know, 7% of communication is based on written or verbal word. The other 93% is based on nonverbal body language and actual interaction. What does that tell you about message boards?  If you really know someone you can fill in the blanks on these boards but if not you are really clueless. Chris C you can call Big R a MF'r all day, but If I did, you would bann me! 971386 
You are exactly correct. That is because ronnie is my buddy , and we known each other for over 6 years ,
and rode all over the south together. Thats what i ment the other day about going with the flow.
I am sure you are a good guy. but you been here a few months , and started pushing peoples buttons.
and no one even knew you. See now you been here and got into conversation with people.
your starting to move right along and fit in. Thats all i ment. you were new here. a lot of us have known each other for year.
But i think you are alright. 431114 

PostSubject: Re: Drama   Sat Sep 07, 2013 7:49 pm

ChrisC wrote:
utrzr110 wrote:
ChrisC wrote:
seweljj wrote:

do in person.. 431114 
You know, 7% of communication is based on written or verbal word. The other 93% is based on nonverbal body language and actual interaction. What does that tell you about message boards?  If you really know someone you can fill in the blanks on these boards but if not you are really clueless. Chris C you can call Big R a MF'r all day, but If I did, you would bann me! 971386 
You are exactly correct. That is because ronnie is my buddy , and we known each other for over 6 years ,
and rode all over the south together. Thats what i ment the other day about going with the flow.
I am sure you are a good guy. but you been here a few months , and started pushing peoples buttons.
and no one even knew you. See now you been here and got into conversation with people.
your starting to move right along and fit in. Thats all i ment. you were new here. a lot of us have known each other for year.
But i think you are alright. 431114 
Well hell,  jerrzr must make me look like a Saint!
I mean, I got enough SAC to flip you off and make you apologetic! Lol
Back to top Go down
ChrisC
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Drama   Sat Sep 07, 2013 8:02 pm

No , Don't ever think you have that much SAC.... No 
I was just being nice. I wouldn't push it though..Wink 

PostSubject: Re: Drama   Sat Sep 07, 2013 8:05 pm

ChrisC wrote:

No , Don't ever think you have that much SAC.... No 
I was just being nice. I wouldn't push it though..Wink 
lol! 
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Drama   Sat Sep 07, 2013 8:07 pm

Back to top Go down
edge22

PostSubject: Re: Drama   Sat Sep 07, 2013 11:42 pm

lol who searches for crap like that, funny though
Back to top Go down
ChrisC
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Drama   Sun Sep 08, 2013 2:32 am

utrzr110 wrote:
This is jerrzr! Lol

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Ya , that ole boy has a lot of SAC , I just don't know what the hell
he is going to do with it.....729242 

ChrisC
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Drama   Sun Sep 08, 2013 2:34 am

edge22 wrote:
Ya, who searches for shit like that....lol! 

PostSubject: Re: Drama   Sun Sep 08, 2013 5:44 pm

ChrisC wrote:
edge22 wrote:
Ya, who searches for shit like that....lol! 
It was in the news! I felt bad for the guy. He was getting donations for surgery but then the media turned on him.. Good news is that he had surgery done so now he is normal.
Back to top Go down
ChrisC
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Drama   Mon Sep 09, 2013 12:23 am

Well , at least he can tell people he use to have a lot of SAC
But they cut it off......lol! 

GunRunner
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Drama   Mon Sep 09, 2013 4:33 pm

they now call him, no-sac jack 729242 

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
RCjohn

PostSubject: Re: Drama   Wed Nov 20, 2013 2:12 pm

My first group ride in my first RZR was with Stacy, Jerry and the gang a couple of years ago. All great guys to ride with. I learned a lot about riding the RZR that day. I was behind Stacy most of the day. We had a flat tire that day and I remember everyone quickly jumping right into helping with it. About four of us raised the RZR up on two wheels while 2 or 3 guys fixed the flat. I would ride with that crew any day.
Back to top Go down
GunRunner
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Drama   Wed Nov 20, 2013 4:38 pm

Always good to have a group around when you need a little help 971386 

Back to top Go down
badride

Location : Confederate States of America Fighting Terriorism since 1861

PostSubject: Re: Drama   Thu Nov 21, 2013 6:56 am

utrzr110 wrote:
Well, I did hear that stacy was fast ONE time. It was the fastest he had ever gone before. Someone said it was when Badride was towing him out of T39. 729242
I was trying to remember who that was. Man, he beat the crap out of the bottom of his RZR. I will have to say, he was determined to get across that big rock! That first section was hard to pull him and it was even down hill. I am just glad we got him out.431114 
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Drama   

Back to top Go down

Drama
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2