Southern RZR Riders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Home Of The Ultimate Trail Machine

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to the the Southern RZR Riders Your Ride Hard - Play Hard RZR Forum

No joke! Jerry's family

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

No joke! Jerry's family Empty
PostSubject: No joke! Jerry's family   No joke! Jerry's family EmptyThu Oct 03, 2013 11:54 pm

Lol! [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
When you click on that link, check out jerrzr comments .. Lol What s basket case! Lol
Back to top Go down
edge22
edge22

PostSubject: Re: No joke! Jerry's family   No joke! Jerry's family EmptyFri Oct 04, 2013 7:46 am

Well I believe and think this is real but Im not doing it!! 971386 
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: No joke! Jerry's family   No joke! Jerry's family EmptyFri Oct 04, 2013 11:45 am

Lol. It's real alright. He said he was thinking about going to cousin Andrews church service next time they are filming and wear his southernrzr shirt to get on TV. 729242 
Stil can't believe national geographic would would do such a crazy reality show.136483 
Back to top Go down
GunRunner
Admin
GunRunner

PostSubject: Re: No joke! Jerry's family   No joke! Jerry's family EmptyFri Oct 04, 2013 3:57 pm

jerry should go, if the snake bites him it will be the one dieing 729242 
Back to top Go down
edge22
edge22

PostSubject: Re: No joke! Jerry's family   No joke! Jerry's family EmptyFri Oct 04, 2013 8:15 pm

GunRunner wrote:
From alchol poison///
Back to top Go down
ChrisC
Admin
ChrisC

PostSubject: Re: No joke! Jerry's family   No joke! Jerry's family EmptyFri Oct 04, 2013 9:41 pm

Any son of a bitch stupid enough to do shit like this.
Needs to be bite by a rattler.... yes1 

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: No joke! Jerry's family   No joke! Jerry's family EmptyMon Oct 07, 2013 1:10 am

edge22 wrote:
GunRunner wrote:
From alchol poison///
729242  Well, I think he has just as much faith in his old worn out 800. I hear he takes it on trails that some with 1000's wont even consider going on. Sleep 
Back to top Go down
GunRunner
Admin
GunRunner

PostSubject: Re: No joke! Jerry's family   No joke! Jerry's family EmptyMon Oct 07, 2013 10:14 am

utrzr110 wrote:
edge22 wrote:
GunRunner wrote:
From alchol poison///
729242  Well, I think he has just as much faith in his old worn out 800.  I hear he takes it on trails that some with 1000's wont even consider going on. Sleep 
Faith has nothing to do with it, thin line between crazy and courageous 729242 
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: No joke! Jerry's family   No joke! Jerry's family EmptyThu Oct 10, 2013 10:09 am

When I was a kid they would have these type of people come around to the community in what was called a
Holy Roller tent revival..

Myself and frends would go in hopes of watching someone handle and get bit by a snake,no one ever(as they say took up serpents) But even being a pre-teen it was easy to figure out why they were called Holy Rollers..They did a lot of shaking and rolling on the sawdust floor of the tent...

Not making fun of anyones religon,just telling what I seen,although my purpose for going could be questioned by certain people..3859
Back to top Go down
gimpy

gimpy

PostSubject: Re: No joke! Jerry's family   No joke! Jerry's family EmptyMon Oct 14, 2013 8:26 pm

The preacher man said "PASS ME ANOTHER COPPERHEAD"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: No joke! Jerry's family   No joke! Jerry's family EmptyFri Nov 08, 2013 11:22 am

The preacher man said "PASS ME ANOTHER COPPERHEAD...He might have said that before yesterday(11-7-13) But yesterday he was asking how much bond did you say I had to put up to the Knoxville police department after he was arrested in Knoxville with load of poison snakes,which were conficated and taken to the zoo,court date pending"according to the local news"...3859
Back to top Go down
GunRunner
Admin
GunRunner

PostSubject: Re: No joke! Jerry's family   No joke! Jerry's family EmptyFri Nov 08, 2013 11:33 am

yes i saw him get busted on tv this morning. oh well we should pray for him anybody got a spare rattler he can loan me 729242 
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: No joke! Jerry's family   No joke! Jerry's family EmptyFri Nov 08, 2013 12:29 pm

I saw that on the news too! Im not going to judge or make fun of those people but they do seem to have a faith a lot stronger than some of those who call themselves Christians. I think i would like drinking grape juice and eat crackers better than playing with snakes and going to jail! But then again, the ring leader of Christianity - Jesus was convicted as a criminal and executed for his belief.
Back to top Go down
edge22
edge22

PostSubject: Re: No joke! Jerry's family   No joke! Jerry's family EmptyFri Nov 08, 2013 1:29 pm

JimmyD wrote:
I saw that on the news too! Im not going to judge or make fun of those people but they do seem to have a faith a lot stronger than some of those who call themselves Christians. I think i would like drinking grape juice and eat crackers better than playing with snakes and going to jail! But then again, the ring leader of Christianity - Jesus was convicted as a criminal and executed for his belief.
Well said!
Back to top Go down
GunRunner
Admin
GunRunner

PostSubject: Re: No joke! Jerry's family   No joke! Jerry's family EmptyFri Nov 08, 2013 3:51 pm

Wow Jerry, aaa i mean Jimmy that was really some deep thinking lol! 
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: No joke! Jerry's family   No joke! Jerry's family EmptyFri Nov 08, 2013 4:13 pm

GunRunner wrote:
I thought you would never say that guy's name again??? If it's that Jerrzr guy you should ban him..otherwise you've proven to be "sacless"779611 
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: No joke! Jerry's family   No joke! Jerry's family EmptyFri Nov 08, 2013 4:22 pm

scratch 
Back to top Go down
ChrisC
Admin
ChrisC

PostSubject: Re: No joke! Jerry's family   No joke! Jerry's family EmptyFri Nov 08, 2013 11:34 pm

utrzr110 wrote:
GunRunner wrote:
I thought you would never say that guy's name again??? If it's that Jerrzr guy you should ban him..otherwise you've proven to be "sacless"779611 
Hey , i would not say to much , Jerry him self said you was a peace of shit
and we should ban you. Seriously he did , what do you think of them apples..... Wink 
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: No joke! Jerry's family   No joke! Jerry's family EmptySat Nov 09, 2013 6:41 am

Boy you guys are fishing ... You might try better bait cause I'm not blighting on that. BS!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: No joke! Jerry's family   No joke! Jerry's family EmptySat Nov 09, 2013 6:57 am

I guess I'm in good company then as he said the same about U2....
Back to top Go down
GunRunner
Admin
GunRunner

PostSubject: Re: No joke! Jerry's family   No joke! Jerry's family EmptySat Nov 09, 2013 12:56 pm

the more you talk the more i think you might be that guy. 971386 I can show you i aint sacless, want me to? how about i ban you for a few days for getting all the jerry shit started in the first place. 729242 
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: No joke! Jerry's family   No joke! Jerry's family EmptySat Nov 09, 2013 7:38 pm

I don't know about all this shit but today was spectacular! Of course I know Jerry(fixed my boot and rode with him today)and Stacy but I didn't talk to him but seen Roger (badride) his buddy Gary said he was a gay pole dancer and had done fling with someone that called big Dan!  I know there has to be some pics and video from today so hopefully they will post it! also I owe edge an apologie - just being in his presence my sac grew 3x!

and yes I'm the candy ass that took T16 bypass . SO WHAT!

Back to top Go down
ChrisC
Admin
ChrisC

PostSubject: Re: No joke! Jerry's family   No joke! Jerry's family EmptySat Nov 09, 2013 10:58 pm

you never have to give Edge an apology. you shouldn't even talk to him til
he gets a 1000. .... 729242  I keep him around cause i like him , He makes me laugh.... lol! 
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: No joke! Jerry's family   No joke! Jerry's family EmptySat Nov 09, 2013 11:05 pm

ChrisC wrote:

you never have to give Edge an apology. you shouldn't even talk to him til
he gets a 1000. .... 729242  I keep him around cause i like him , He makes me laugh.... lol! 
Have you seen badride lately? done got the whiskers knocked of his chin from cock sucking . need proof? you should ride with us instead of getting off on spit shinning
edge breaks hips and kicks ass!
Back to top Go down
ChrisC
Admin
ChrisC

PostSubject: Re: No joke! Jerry's family   No joke! Jerry's family EmptySun Nov 10, 2013 12:15 am

Damn , you sure talk awful nice about Edge.
might need to check the whiskers on your chin......729242 
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: No joke! Jerry's family   No joke! Jerry's family Empty

Back to top Go down

No joke! Jerry's family
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next