HomePortalFAQRegisterLog in
Welcome to the the Southern RZR Riders Your Ride Hard - Play Hard RZR Forum

Share | 

Next ride?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Next ride?   Sat Oct 19, 2013 5:02 pm

When's the next ride to hook up with y'all agin? I'm free for the next two weeks so if anyone wants to go just give me a shout. Looks like perfect weather.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Next ride?   Tue Oct 22, 2013 9:26 am

Nobody to ride in the next two weeks? 952469 
Back to top Go down
edge22

PostSubject: Re: Next ride?   Tue Oct 22, 2013 6:49 pm

I may ride next weekend, your welcome to come along. I can message you when it gets closer.
Back to top Go down
stacrzr

PostSubject: Re: Next ride?   Tue Oct 22, 2013 7:10 pm

I will probably be riding one of those weekends........
Back to top Go down
http://smalenovsky@gmail.com

PostSubject: Re: Next ride?   Tue Oct 22, 2013 7:33 pm

Cool! But this Saturday will be spending all day at the firing range with my wife. After that, im good to ride anyday until nov 5th when I go back to the sweat shop. Easy riding right???
Back to top Go down
rzrrider1

PostSubject: Re: Next ride?   Tue Oct 22, 2013 9:33 pm

I will be riding at Windrock on November 16th-18th. If your there come find me.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Next ride?   Wed Oct 23, 2013 7:34 am

Looking at riding Next weekend but there's a ride at Brimstone/Trails End this weekend to benefit the local nursing home...Info on SXS Nation & FB
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Next ride?   Wed Oct 23, 2013 9:52 am

Been learning about a lot of controversy about Brimstone, but they can't be all that bad to be hosting a benifit ride for a good cause. Are the trails good at Brimstone? I've never been there.
Back to top Go down
GunRunner
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Next ride?   Wed Oct 23, 2013 11:42 am

JimmyD wrote:
Been learning about a lot of controversy about Brimstone, but they can't be all that bad to be hosting a benifit ride for a good cause. Are the trails good at Brimstone? I've never been there.
trails end, is not brimstone recreation, its just in the same area. The guy that owns brimstone would probily go to nursing homes to beat on the old people not help them, i think he is Jerrys cousin or some relation lol! 

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Next ride?   Wed Oct 23, 2013 12:26 pm

GunRunner wrote:
JimmyD wrote:
trails end, is not brimstone recreation, its just in the same area. The guy that owns brimstone would probily go to nursing homes to beat on the old people not help them, i think he is Jerrys cousin or some relation lol! 
I'm seriously thinking you have a' man crush " on ol Jerry...It seems that's all you have on your mind! Would you like a autographed pic or maybe some soiled briefs? 729242 302706 
Back to top Go down
GunRunner
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Next ride?   Wed Oct 23, 2013 2:19 pm

utrzr110 wrote:
GunRunner wrote:
JimmyD wrote:
I'm seriously thinking you have a' man crush " on ol Jerry...It seems that's all you have on your mind! Would you like a autographed pic or maybe some soiled briefs? 729242 302706 
I would not doubt you could provide us with his soiled  briefs but no thanks, I just dont want our old friend Jerry to feel neglected or think we are not aware of his presence. 971386

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Next ride?   Wed Oct 23, 2013 3:32 pm

GunRunner wrote:
utrzr110 wrote:
GunRunner wrote:
JimmyD wrote:
I would not doubt you could provide us with his soiled  briefs but no thanks, I just dont want our old friend Jerry to feel neglected or think we are not aware of his presence. 971386
I thought you banned him last week? (evil1000 ) Maybe we can get you a lifesize stand up to put next to your David Hasselhoff one....780841 Why are you letting him lurk again if he's back???
Back to top Go down
edge22

PostSubject: Re: Next ride?   Wed Oct 23, 2013 6:19 pm

utrzr110 wrote:
GunRunner wrote:
utrzr110 wrote:
GunRunner wrote:
JimmyD wrote:
I thought you banned him last week? (evil1000 ) Maybe we can get you a lifesize stand up to put next to your David Hasselhoff one....780841 Why are you letting him lurk again if he's back???
Back to top Go down
GunRunner
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Next ride?   Thu Oct 24, 2013 10:49 am

Here is how it is, Jerry is like a cockroach, you cant ever get rid of them, he will continue to sign up, or log on using one of you guys that still talks to hims username just like utrzr110 let him. I just talked with jerry in a pm on rzr.net he said his "buddies" were getting pissed at me , well if he really has any "buddies" any that have a problem, your welcome to leave if it bothers you that much. But most of the guys he thinks is his "buddy" tells me and chrisc in pms they know how fucked up he is. When Jerry decides to stop fucking with us then i will let it rest.Im sure he will read this but if not, please tell him to just stay on the forums  where his shit is tolerated and i will stop. 971386

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Next ride?   Thu Oct 24, 2013 11:01 am

GunRunner wrote:
Here is how it is, Jerry is like a cockroach, you cant ever get rid of them, he will continue to sign up, or log on using one of you guys that still talks to hims username just like utrzr110 let him. I just talked with jerry in a pm on rzr.net he said his "buddies" were getting pissed at me , well if he really has any "buddies" any that have a problem, your welcome to leave if it bothers you that much. But most of the guys he thinks is his "buddy" tells me and chrisc in pms they know how fucked up he is. When Jerry decides to stop fucking with us then i will let it rest.Im sure he will read this but if not, please tell him to just stay on the forums  where his shit is tolerated and i will stop. 971386
My info password is changed & you deleted evil1000 so I don't know how he could be "lurking" Doesn't appear to be any new members that fit the profile or have I missed something?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Next ride?   Thu Oct 24, 2013 11:42 am

GunRunner wrote:
Sounds more like an angry hornet than a cockroach. I could do without all the jab. Should be talking more about and planning about riding later next week! Got a new carbon fiber belt to try out
Back to top Go down
stacrzr

PostSubject: Re: Next ride?   Thu Oct 24, 2013 7:53 pm

Seriously............  JimmyD just asking to ride.... Then the conversation turns to Jerry....  He dominates this web-site forum...  Sad....
Back to top Go down
http://smalenovsky@gmail.com

PostSubject: Re: Next ride?   Thu Oct 24, 2013 8:52 pm

stacrzr wrote:
Seriously............  JimmyD just asking to ride.... Then the conversation turns to Jerry....  He dominates this web-site forum...  Sad....
Amen! So are you guys riding next week any?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Next ride?   Fri Oct 25, 2013 7:26 am

stacrzr wrote:
Maybe a name change is in order... Jerry's Southern RZR Riders ( it's appropriate as he actually rides!!)
Back to top Go down
GunRunner
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Next ride?   Fri Oct 25, 2013 10:34 am

No name change needed, jerry will not be mentioned again after talking to him yesterday seems he ratted out the fool who had been pretending to be him on here and causing trouble, so dont be surprised if someone on the forum disappears if they continue with their little hoax. 971386 

431114 As for riding,welcome to the forum jimmyD, where do you live? , post some pics of your ride, i read you rode with the guys at windrock how did that go was that your first ride?

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Next ride?   Fri Oct 25, 2013 12:40 pm

GunRunner wrote:
No name change needed, jerry will not be mentioned again after talking to him yesterday seems he ratted out the fool who had been pretending to be him on here and causing trouble, so dont be surprised if someone on the forum disappears if they continue with their little hoax. 971386 

431114 As for riding,welcome to the forum jimmyD, where do you live? , post some pics of your ride, i read you rode with the guys at windrock how did that go was that your first ride?
that should be quite easy to track down via (ip address from posts)
Back to top Go down
ChrisC
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Next ride?   Fri Oct 25, 2013 11:13 pm

utrzr110 wrote:
hat should be quite easy to track down via (ip address from posts)
You are correct..... Smile 

edge22

PostSubject: Re: Next ride?   Sat Oct 26, 2013 12:51 am

GunRunner wrote:

Shew dam finally, I thought your hard on for him would never be scratched. Although it has been pretty funny though lol! 

JimmyD I think me and mkrzr are going to do a little ride Sunday if you want to come. Prob leave the lower parking lot at Windrock around 1030.
Back to top Go down
ChrisC
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Next ride?   Sat Oct 26, 2013 1:14 am

edge22 wrote:

JimmyD I think me and mkrzr are going to do a little ride Sunday if you want to come. Prob leave the lower parking lot at Windrock around 1030.
When are you getting your 1000?.... 431114 

edge22

PostSubject: Re: Next ride?   Sat Oct 26, 2013 9:49 am

ChrisC wrote:
edge22 wrote:

When are you getting your 1000?.... 431114 
Not real sure kinda watin to see if they get the shock bending issues and the drive shaft issues sloved. My luck I will be one of the people to have those issues.
I have my friends 800 I am making trail worthy so I can ride and test it till then.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Next ride?   

Back to top Go down

Next ride?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next