Southern RZR Riders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Home Of The Ultimate Trail Machine

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to the the Southern RZR Riders Your Ride Hard - Play Hard RZR Forum

Next ride?

Go down 
+2
stacrzr
edge22
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
rzr340

rzr340

Next ride? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Next ride?   Next ride? - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 26, 2013 4:48 pm

edge22 wrote:
ChrisC wrote:
edge22 wrote:

JimmyD I think me and mkrzr are going to do a little ride Sunday if you want to come. Prob leave the lower parking lot at Windrock around 1030.
When are you getting your 1000?.... 431114 
Not real sure kinda watin to see if they get the shock bending issues and the drive shaft issues sloved. My luck I will be one of the people to have those issues.
I have my friends 800 I am making trail worthy so I can ride and test it till then.
Go ahead and buy one, buy the warranty and you will be covered if you have those problems....Driveshaft thing is no problem..mines quiet as any other rzr..now the rear shocks im not sure about yet...maybe your just scared of the power..729242 
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Next ride?   Next ride? - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 26, 2013 7:37 pm

edge22 wrote:
GunRunner wrote:
No name change needed, jerry will not be mentioned again after talking to him yesterday seems he ratted out the fool who had been pretending to be him on here and causing trouble, so dont be surprised if someone on the forum disappears if they continue with their little hoax. 971386 

431114 As for riding,welcome to the forum jimmyD, where do you live? , post some pics of your ride, i read you rode with the guys at windrock how did that go was that your first ride?
Shew dam finally, I thought your hard on for him would never be scratched. Although it has been pretty funny though lol! 

JimmyD I think me and mkrzr are going to do a little ride Sunday if you want to come. Prob leave the lower parking lot at Windrock around 1030.
Cool! I live just outside Oliver Springs so it only takes me about 30 minutes to get there. I will have to leave early but it will be fun to ride with you all. We may have met allready but it was so crowded last time, i dont remember anybodys nam that i met just kinda followed the group along. Look for a red Toyota hauling a red 800 rzr. 547228 
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Next ride?   Next ride? - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 27, 2013 2:53 pm

I hated soooo bad to have to cut out early today. I was having such a good time and that 49 trail is the bomb! But I could tell the ride was just starting to get wound up. What other trails did you do? And when is the next ride? They need to make this a sticky because I have a feeling we are going to get a lot of riding in..113872 
Back to top Go down
stacrzr

stacrzr

PostSubject: Re: Next ride?   Next ride? - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 27, 2013 9:19 pm

We did some hard core stuff. T15 left side going up and Little School Bus, then T24, T2 back to parking lot.... I had a great time. JimmyD, I hope we scare you to much.............
Back to top Go down
http://smalenovsky@gmail.com

PostSubject: Re: Next ride?   Next ride? - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 28, 2013 10:01 am

stacrzr wrote:
We did some hard core stuff.  T15 left side going up and Little School Bus, then T24, T2 back to parking lot....  I had a great time.  JimmyD, I hope we scare you to much.............
I don't know about all that hard stuff...the rock section on that 22 trail made me somewhat nervous.Shocked 
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Next ride?   Next ride? - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 05, 2013 3:56 pm

GunRunner wrote:
JimmyD wrote:
Been learning about a lot of controversy about Brimstone, but they can't be all that bad to be hosting a benifit ride for a good cause. Are the trails good at Brimstone? I've never been there.
trails end, is not brimstone recreation, its just in the same area. The guy that owns brimstone would probily go to nursing homes to beat on the old people not help them, i think he is Jerrys cousin or some relation lol! 
here's a link to the BRIMSTONE ride that benefited many in a county that needs all the help it can get!
Big shout out to the folks that hosted and participated in the "Ride 2 Remember" at Brimstone Recreation on October 26, 2013. The ride benefited Alzheimers Tennessee, Inc. The group took a planned route throughout the property! Participants were also entered to win door prizes that included such gifts as a complete set of ATV Tires and a trip to Myrtle Beach, South Carolina! We love to see our riders giving back! Thanks so much! #brimstonerocks #ride2remember
Photo: Big shout out to the folks that hosted and participated in the "Ride 2 Remember" at Brimstone Recreation on October 26, 2013. The ride benefited Alzheimers Tennessee, Inc. The group took a planned route throughout the property! Participants were also entered to win door prizes that included such gifts as a complete set of ATV Tires and a trip to Myrtle Beach, South Carolina! We love to see our riders giving back! Thanks so much! #brimstonerocks #ride2remember
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Next ride?   Next ride? - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Next ride?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2