View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
GunRunner
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Southernrzrrider y   Wed Nov 13, 2013 5:53 pm

utrzr110 wrote:
GunRunner wrote:
yes what  i do believe is if you were too bite anyone it would be on the SAC 729242 the rest i will leave up to bigr.
Cunny, what your sayin is BigR is a goober smoocher??? 729242 
No if thats what is being said its you doing the saying lol! not me. Dont run off bigr you done ran jodyt off picking on him 85565 

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Southernrzrrider y   Wed Nov 13, 2013 6:24 pm

[.........

Last edited by utrzr110 on Thu Nov 14, 2013 3:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
GunRunner
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Southernrzrrider y   Thu Nov 14, 2013 10:35 am

Rarely have i seen Jody on his side, he rides nearly every weekend and everywhere, He led or pickett ride and did a great job getting us thru the hard stuff, that was a great ride and my last one with my friend Mason god rest his soul. 971386 

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Southernrzrrider y   Thu Nov 14, 2013 10:52 am

Last edited by utrzr110 on Thu Nov 14, 2013 3:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
jhoncho4x4

PostSubject: Re: Southernrzrrider y   Thu Nov 14, 2013 11:18 am

It looks like Chris and Gunny need an intervention. They are starting to hoard worthless forum members. It is getting really difficult to enter their house everyday with the trash piling up. If any new decent members showed up, I am pretty sure they would scared off by the sight of it. I check back every few days to see if there is any improvement, but seems to only get worse.
I have no desire to tell you guys how to run things, but you might want to start cleaning your house before it turns into a slum and is condemned.
Just my 2 cents.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Southernrzrrider y   Thu Nov 14, 2013 11:25 am

jhoncho4x4 wrote:
It looks like Chris and Gunny need an intervention. They are starting to hoard worthless forum members. It is getting really difficult to enter their house everyday with the trash piling up. If any new decent members showed up, I am pretty sure they would scared off by the sight of it. I check back every few days to see if there is any improvement, but seems to only get worse.
I have no desire to tell you guys how to run things, but you might want to start cleaning your house before it turns into a slum and is condemned.
Just my 2 cents.
agree1 
Back to top Go down
jhoncho4x4

PostSubject: Re: Southernrzrrider y   Thu Nov 14, 2013 11:34 am

RideAlot wrote:
jhoncho4x4 wrote:
Just my 2 cents.
agree1 
Pretty bad when you have to be suspicious of every new forum member.
Back to top Go down
GunRunner
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Southernrzrrider y   Thu Nov 14, 2013 11:53 am

jhoncho4x4 wrote:
Just my 2 cents.
First, on members who check the option to not have their name show when your on the forum, it only works to other members, Chrisc and I see you, as for new members, yes you never know who is joining, so we give everyone the benifit of the doubt till they are found to be someone that was banned or they do something to deserve to be banned. Most everyone here is a adult, who enjoys the same hobby so we dont understand why people get their feathers ruffled and want to not post or leave. If a subject or someone offends you, speak up and have at it dont just shut down and leave. Instead of doing that post some topic you are interested in, or a video you found or a joke. If you have a honest reason someone needs to be called to the mat for, pm us and we will settle it. We are open to suggestions, Should i start a topic of who the members would you like to see banned? We want everyone to have fun here, to plan rides, make new friends, and enjoy the forum.

Last edited by GunRunner on Thu Nov 14, 2013 12:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Southernrzrrider y   Thu Nov 14, 2013 12:02 pm

GunRunner wrote:
jhoncho4x4 wrote:
Just my 2 cents.
We are open to suggestions, who would you like to see banned?
Thats Awesome you as an admin would open that up to allow members to participate in banning ...........I suggest the first to go should be those who voted for Obammy!
Back to top Go down
jhoncho4x4

PostSubject: Re: Southernrzrrider y   Thu Nov 14, 2013 12:02 pm

GunRunner wrote:
jhoncho4x4 wrote:
Just my 2 cents.
It's your site. It is up to you to shape it into what you want it to be. If you are fine with what's been going on, then it is what it is. Just thought I would share what it looks like from the outside looking in.
Back to top Go down
jhoncho4x4

PostSubject: Re: Southernrzrrider y   Thu Nov 14, 2013 12:04 pm

RideAlot wrote:
GunRunner wrote:
jhoncho4x4 wrote:
Just my 2 cents.
Thats Awesome you as an admin would open that up to allow members to participate in banning ...........I suggest the first to go should be those who voted for Obammy!
I.P. addresses?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Southernrzrrider y   Thu Nov 14, 2013 12:09 pm

Last edited by utrzr110 on Thu Nov 14, 2013 3:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
GunRunner
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Southernrzrrider y   Thu Nov 14, 2013 12:19 pm

I edited my post, so go back and read it so you dont miss something.

Back to top Go down
ChrisC
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Southernrzrrider y   Thu Nov 14, 2013 6:23 pm

jhoncho4x4 wrote:
Just my 2 cents.
The Trash is starting to be taken out as of today..... 431114 
Some was already disposed of..... Wink 

Big-R

PostSubject: Re: Southernrzrrider y   Thu Nov 14, 2013 10:10 pm

I am just pissed off I didn't get to see all the shit that was thrown at me Very Happy . Sorry for busting Jerry..... lol! 
Back to top Go down
http://southernsxsriders.forumakers.com/
ChrisC
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Southernrzrrider y   Thu Nov 14, 2013 10:29 pm

Big-R wrote:
I am just pissed off I didn't get to see all the shit that was thrown at me Very Happy .  Sorry for busting Jerry..... lol! 
I am sure there was a lot of shit thrown at you..... 729242 

GunRunner
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Southernrzrrider y   Fri Nov 15, 2013 10:39 am

Are you saying BigR is a shit magnet? 729242 

Back to top Go down
stacrzr

PostSubject: Re: Southernrzrrider y   Sat Nov 16, 2013 4:57 am

I thought we were going to be nice...........................
Back to top Go down
http://smalenovsky@gmail.com
ChrisC
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Southernrzrrider y   Sat Nov 16, 2013 5:28 am

stacrzr wrote:
We were , we said it very politely.... 729242 

GunRunner
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Southernrzrrider y   Sat Nov 16, 2013 10:57 am

stacrzr wrote:
We are, but we also dont want to suck all the fun out of the forum, friendly joking around has always been allowed on every forum, it should be clear with everyone where the line between fun and meanness lies. The key to all this is having fun and enjoying the forum.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Southernrzrrider y   Sat Nov 16, 2013 11:08 am

GunRunner wrote:
stacrzr wrote:
We are, but we also dont want to suck all the fun out of the forum, friendly joking around has always been allowed on every forum, it should be clear with everyone where the line between fun and meanness lies. The key to all this is having fun and enjoying the forum.
Back to top Go down
S

PostSubject: Re: Southernrzrrider y   Sat Nov 16, 2013 11:45 am

GunRunner wrote:
I thought he was a pile of 833704  729242 729242 
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Southernrzrrider y   Sat Nov 16, 2013 12:58 pm

Back to top Go down
Big-R

PostSubject: Re: Southernrzrrider y   Sat Nov 16, 2013 3:53 pm

ChrisC wrote:
Big-R wrote:
I am just pissed off I didn't get to see all the shit that was thrown at me Very Happy .  Sorry for busting Jerry..... lol! 
I am sure there was a lot of shit thrown at you..... 729242 
GunRunner wrote:
S wrote:
GunRunner wrote:
I thought he was a pile of 833704   729242 729242 

I have known all three of these guys for a long time. They are great friends of mine. I know they are joking around. Also, all three of them are full of more 833704 then all the Texas ranches combined......... and that's a lot of shit. 729242
Back to top Go down
http://southernsxsriders.forumakers.com/
ChrisC
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Southernrzrrider y   Sat Nov 16, 2013 11:37 pm

Hey i resemble that Remark..... 729242 

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Southernrzrrider y   

Back to top Go down

Southernrzrrider y
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next