Southern RZR Riders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Home Of The Ultimate Trail Machine

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to the the Southern RZR Riders Your Ride Hard - Play Hard RZR Forum

Just stirring up shit

Go down 
+2
ChrisC
gimpy
6 posters
AuthorMessage
gimpy

gimpy

Just stirring up shit Empty
PostSubject: Just stirring up shit   Just stirring up shit EmptySat Nov 23, 2013 6:03 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
ChrisC
Admin
ChrisC

PostSubject: Re: Just stirring up shit   Just stirring up shit EmptySat Nov 23, 2013 8:52 pm

Back to top Go down
gimpy

gimpy

PostSubject: Re: Just stirring up shit   Just stirring up shit EmptySun Nov 24, 2013 10:16 am

Back to top Go down
roadie

roadie

PostSubject: Re: Just stirring up shit   Just stirring up shit EmptySun Nov 24, 2013 1:55 pm

Back to top Go down
gimpy

gimpy

PostSubject: Re: Just stirring up shit   Just stirring up shit EmptySun Nov 24, 2013 9:35 pm

Back to top Go down
GunRunner
Admin
GunRunner

PostSubject: Re: Just stirring up shit   Just stirring up shit EmptyMon Nov 25, 2013 11:10 am

If roadie likes fords that a good reason not too 971386 
Back to top Go down
gimpy

gimpy

PostSubject: Re: Just stirring up shit   Just stirring up shit EmptyMon Nov 25, 2013 6:34 pm

Some of my friends on this site and the other, drive Fords. I am just poking some fun pokes that I find. Mike Clark talked me into the Duramax I have, then turns around, after haveing 3 or 4 Duramax's himself, then buys a Ford. Nathen loves his. Big R, Catmostfeared and others have had some good ones and love theirs too. Like I said I don't stir up much, but I like poking at Fords and Cummins. I would like to have a Cummins, but I am not sure about the front end parts that wear out.
Back to top Go down
njcraddock

njcraddock

PostSubject: Re: Just stirring up shit   Just stirring up shit EmptyMon Nov 25, 2013 8:18 pm

I thought it was always the automatic transmissions on the Dodge's that were their Achilles heel. Do they have front end problems too? Les, we know it's all in fun!
Back to top Go down
roadie

roadie

PostSubject: Re: Just stirring up shit   Just stirring up shit EmptyMon Nov 25, 2013 8:28 pm

GunRunner wrote:
Sorry I have no preference on brand. I buy what I like at the time.
Back to top Go down
GunRunner
Admin
GunRunner

PostSubject: Re: Just stirring up shit   Just stirring up shit EmptyTue Nov 26, 2013 1:22 pm

roadie wrote:
GunRunner wrote:
So you did like the RZR 780841 
Back to top Go down
roadie

roadie

PostSubject: Re: Just stirring up shit   Just stirring up shit EmptyTue Nov 26, 2013 6:01 pm

GunRunner wrote:
roadie wrote:
GunRunner wrote:
So you did like the RZR 780841 
I love it 971386  Its just a peace of shit thats all 780841 
Back to top Go down
GunRunner
Admin
GunRunner

PostSubject: Re: Just stirring up shit   Just stirring up shit EmptyTue Nov 26, 2013 6:02 pm

hell in reality, what isnt these days, everything breaks
Back to top Go down
gimpy

gimpy

PostSubject: Re: Just stirring up shit   Just stirring up shit EmptyTue Nov 26, 2013 10:02 pm

njcraddock wrote:
I thought it was always the automatic transmissions on the Dodge's that were their Achilles heel. Do they have front end problems too? Les, we know it's all in fun!
Nathen, I thought the transmission problems were resolved about 4 or 5 years ago. I haven't talked to anyone with a lot of milage on a newer cummins lately.
Back to top Go down
bush

bush

PostSubject: Re: Just stirring up shit   Just stirring up shit EmptyWed Nov 27, 2013 12:52 am

Back to top Go down
njcraddock

njcraddock

PostSubject: Re: Just stirring up shit   Just stirring up shit EmptyWed Nov 27, 2013 7:36 am

gimpy wrote:
njcraddock wrote:
Nathen, I thought the transmission problems were resolved about 4 or 5 years ago.  I haven't talked to anyone with a lot of milage on a newer cummins lately.
When I went to buy my new boat this past summer I had the dealer put it in the water for me to do a test ride. As we were riding to the river in his new Dodge all he could talk about was what a piece of junk it was. Said it had been in the shop multiple times already for transmission issues. Maybe his was just a lemon, I dunno. When I bought my new truck a few months ago I approached it with an open mind and drove a Chevy and a Dodge before deciding on the Ford trying not to be biased.
Back to top Go down
GunRunner
Admin
GunRunner

PostSubject: Re: Just stirring up shit   Just stirring up shit EmptyWed Nov 27, 2013 11:53 am

My 2000 chevy silverado Z71 just turned 200,000 miles and its been a good truck but GM wants nearly 3 times what mine cost in 1999 for a new one like it today and they just are not worth it. Hell now having a Z71 is a big joke , since that use to mean, off road 4x4 now its just a decal slapped on a 2 wheel drive. Dont care for dodge, toyota or ford much either so guess i'll keep my real truck for awhile longer.
Back to top Go down
gimpy

gimpy

PostSubject: Re: Just stirring up shit   Just stirring up shit EmptyWed Nov 27, 2013 8:25 pm

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Just stirring up shit   Just stirring up shit EmptyThu Nov 28, 2013 10:44 pm

I've never owned a Ford,but they have one thing going for them in my mind,They didn't have to have their ass bailed out at tax payer and bond holders expense,complements of obama..just saying!!!
Back to top Go down
GunRunner
Admin
GunRunner

PostSubject: Re: Just stirring up shit   Just stirring up shit EmptyFri Nov 29, 2013 10:13 am

boliver wrote:
I've never owned a Ford,but they have one thing going for them in my mind,They didn't have to have their ass bailed out at tax payer and bond holders expense,complements of obama..just saying!!!
yep thats another reason not to by GM , at least dodge paid the gov back. Gm bankrupted general motors corp, and opened a ne General motors company. left taxpayers holding the bag and a few defunct brands like, hummer,Saturn, and other assets that are worthless. madz 
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Just stirring up shit   Just stirring up shit Empty

Back to top Go down

Just stirring up shit
Page 1 of 1