Southern RZR Riders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Home Of The Ultimate Trail Machine

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to the the Southern RZR Riders Your Ride Hard - Play Hard RZR Forum

Happy Birthday utrzr110 , it may be your last here

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
ChrisC
Admin
ChrisC

Happy Birthday utrzr110  , it may be your last here Empty
PostSubject: Happy Birthday utrzr110 , it may be your last here   Happy Birthday utrzr110  , it may be your last here EmptyWed Nov 27, 2013 7:38 am

Happy Birthday Timmy , I waited for this day to wish you a
Happy Birthday... 701786  Most likely i or Gunny will Probably through
you out at any time..... lol!  You just piss to many people off. And you have no respect for no one.
So i figured i would be nice and wish you the one
Happy Birthday you will have here , Cause i am a nice guy..... Smile 
I hope you have a good one though... 182278 
Oh , I forgot , 547228  your present , You will most likely get thrown out of
The southern SXS riders as well. Think of it as our gift to you.. 547228 ......... fingers 
The sad part is , in real life your probably a pretty good guy. But on these forums.
You just don't know how to act , does that sound like any one else you know..... Wink 

Everyone wish Timmy a Happy birthday. 547228 
its his going away party.... 85565  He gets old fast , 2 days ago his profile
said he was 43 , and 2 days later it says he is 46 , ant that something.... Very Happy 
What is to be learned from all this , Well lets see , Next time you join some forums.
You will learn how to act , and not cause 5 people a day to PM me telling me how they can't
stand you and they wish you were gone.... Very Happy  I guess that is what you learned.... Wink 

Have a nice Day....... Very Happy 
583326 583326 583326 583326
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday utrzr110 , it may be your last here   Happy Birthday utrzr110  , it may be your last here EmptyWed Nov 27, 2013 8:13 am

Well thank you very much I know that post was straight from the heart & yes I turned 46yo today & I appreciate the birthday wishes & you allowing me to remain in such fine company as we all know I'm not worthy!
Back to top Go down
ChrisC
Admin
ChrisC

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday utrzr110 , it may be your last here   Happy Birthday utrzr110  , it may be your last here EmptyWed Nov 27, 2013 8:27 am

utrzr110 wrote:
Well thank you very much I know that post was straight from the heart & yes I turned 46yo today & I appreciate the birthday wishes & you allowing me to remain in such fine company as we all know I'm not worthy!
See , now that is the Spirit..... 431114 Honesty is a Wonderful thing..... Very Happy 
See , you are learning from this already..... Wink 
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday utrzr110 , it may be your last here   Happy Birthday utrzr110  , it may be your last here EmptyWed Nov 27, 2013 9:00 am

ChrisC wrote:
utrzr110 wrote:
See , now that is the Spirit..... 431114 Honesty is a Wonderful thing..... Very Happy 
See , you are learning from this already..... Wink 
What I've learned is people take these forums WAY Too serious & this is just what it is, guys busting each others balls! I'm the same guy in person as I am right here typing today. As a group we rag, give each other crap about their rides & usually end up giving someone a college degree in peer pressure every ride. Will I apologize for my brutal honesty? No I won't & can't! If you had (5) people PM you to ban then by all means you should follow thru with what your shallow "select few" want as that's the direction you feel your forum needs to go. I'm sure this is my last post so in closing I'd like to thank you "fine" folks for allowing me to grace your presence in such a closed minded public forum. Thank you, Jesus Loves you & have a blessed day!
Back to top Go down
ChrisC
Admin
ChrisC

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday utrzr110 , it may be your last here   Happy Birthday utrzr110  , it may be your last here EmptyWed Nov 27, 2013 9:09 am

No , it wont be your last post. I am going to let you linger a bit , since it is
your birthday. Besides , i want everyone to get to read all this. I want them to see , What Was it???
How shallow we are... Very Happy 
And no you are not the same in real life. and i never met you. your just like your counter part
that got thrown out earlier. he was a really nice guy in person. and i bet you are too.
Something changes behind these key boards. that makes you offensive to others.
I don't know what it is. I will have to google it..... 729242 
Back to top Go down
edge22
edge22

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday utrzr110 , it may be your last here   Happy Birthday utrzr110  , it may be your last here EmptyWed Nov 27, 2013 9:31 am

What a great closing statement. Tim really is an ass of a person but you got to know how to take him. But if you do know how to take him he's pretty funny.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday utrzr110 , it may be your last here   Happy Birthday utrzr110  , it may be your last here EmptyWed Nov 27, 2013 9:43 am

I know this is a dictatorship with terms like "my house & Let" so I would like to see some freedom of speech put in place today. Chris states he had (5) " cream of the crops" & Gunny had (10) "Select Prime choice" members want me banned so I give it back to the people.. If you want me banned "MAN UP" & post it publicly like "REAL MEN" do & I will quietly leave. Is that fair your "Highness"?
Back to top Go down
ChrisC
Admin
ChrisC

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday utrzr110 , it may be your last here   Happy Birthday utrzr110  , it may be your last here EmptyWed Nov 27, 2013 10:08 am

No , I am not going to put people on the spot like that. if they want to say something they
are more than welcome , they know who they are.... 431114 But i can force them to say anything.

No dictatorship here. people can say what they want , as long as you are not stirring up shit.
what you don't get , is what you think is funny , others don't seem to think so.431114 
Back to top Go down
GunRunner
Admin
GunRunner

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday utrzr110 , it may be your last here   Happy Birthday utrzr110  , it may be your last here EmptyWed Nov 27, 2013 11:31 am

701786 Tim, as to all your 779611  i will say, you are wrong the guys you ride with are not your peers, only one ever started trouble on every forum he ever joined but one, then you come along and what seems like your goal is to be a little jerrzr wanna be, good luck with that cause all it brings is not fame and fortune but a growing list of guys who wouldn't give a tinkers damn if you ran off the side on windrock mountain. Not to late to change your evil ways. 971386 But if the time comes for us to part ways, you wont be asked to leave quietly, you will be whisked out like a fart in a hurricane! lol!

Last edited by GunRunner on Wed Nov 27, 2013 11:38 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday utrzr110 , it may be your last here   Happy Birthday utrzr110  , it may be your last here EmptyWed Nov 27, 2013 11:36 am

GunRunner wrote:
701786 Tim, as to all your 779611  i will say, you are wrong the guys you ride with are not your peers, only one ever started trouble on every forum he ever joined but one, then you come along and what seems like your goal is to be a little jerrzr wanna be, good luck with that cause all it brings is not fame and fortune but a growing list of guys who wouldn't give a tinkers damn if you ran off the side on windrock mountain. Not to late to change your evil ways. 971386
Can we have a intervention?729242 
Back to top Go down
GunRunner
Admin
GunRunner

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday utrzr110 , it may be your last here   Happy Birthday utrzr110  , it may be your last here EmptyWed Nov 27, 2013 11:45 am

We have bent over backwards to keep you here, the rest is up to you, my friend...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday utrzr110 , it may be your last here   Happy Birthday utrzr110  , it may be your last here Empty

Back to top Go down

Happy Birthday utrzr110 , it may be your last here
Page 1 of 1