Southern RZR Riders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Home Of The Ultimate Trail Machine

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to the the Southern RZR Riders Your Ride Hard - Play Hard RZR Forum

The Single Seater is official

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage

The Single Seater is official Empty
PostSubject: The Single Seater is official   The Single Seater is official EmptyWed Jan 22, 2014 12:32 pm

Here it is folks.....

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Look at the pictures and video.....You will recognize Windrock as it was the place they shot the photos
Back to top Go down
GunRunner
Admin
GunRunner

PostSubject: Re: The Single Seater is official   The Single Seater is official EmptyWed Jan 22, 2014 2:00 pm

thats cool but i was hoping it had at least a 800 motor, guess at 32 hp its a 570? maybe if this ones a hit they build a bad ass version  971386 
Back to top Go down
ChrisC
Admin
ChrisC

PostSubject: Re: The Single Seater is official   The Single Seater is official EmptyWed Jan 22, 2014 3:38 pm

32 hp , what a peace of shit....  Rolling Eyes 
this is a big disappointment , it should of atleast been modeled after
an S. This is a golf cart.....  lol! 
Back to top Go down
GunRunner
Admin
GunRunner

PostSubject: Re: The Single Seater is official   The Single Seater is official EmptyWed Jan 22, 2014 4:58 pm

just read its only a 300 cc motor, nothing but a kids toy  stroke guess if i want one i will have to build it from a kit
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Single Seater is official   The Single Seater is official EmptyWed Jan 22, 2014 6:32 pm

I would not discount the power it can put out.  The ProStar platform is a good one.  The 570 is better in alot of ways and it only puts out 32hp+. Besides a 300cc Powerplant,  the Sportsman Ace is a RzR 570 underneath.  Polaris utilized RZR 570 axles and Cv’s, Transmission and Brakes on this little sucker. It looks like the rear suspension is straight out of the 570.

I am disappointed and thought the ACE would have the 570 motor.  I guess they are starting out with the small motor.  At some point Polaris is gonna have to realign itself as far as power plants go.  I mean there are 570's in the Ranger, Sportsman and RzR.  Now the 300cc.  Then there is the 800, 900 and 1000cc.   I think they will start dropping certain powerplants.
Back to top Go down
rzr340

rzr340

PostSubject: Re: The Single Seater is official   The Single Seater is official EmptyWed Jan 22, 2014 6:43 pm

Wow, a single seater in a side by side market.... 729242
Back to top Go down
rzr340

rzr340

PostSubject: Re: The Single Seater is official   The Single Seater is official EmptyWed Jan 22, 2014 7:01 pm

This is more like it.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
ChrisC
Admin
ChrisC

PostSubject: Re: The Single Seater is official   The Single Seater is official EmptyWed Jan 22, 2014 11:55 pm

See the whole point is it should be as wide as a 1000 , or atleast as wide as an S.
I don't think its going to be very stable......  248474 
Back to top Go down
GunRunner
Admin
GunRunner

PostSubject: Re: The Single Seater is official   The Single Seater is official EmptyFri Jan 24, 2014 2:18 pm

total disappointment in my book, great kids toy but that's about it, whos going to tip you back over everytime it flips  729242 
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Single Seater is official   The Single Seater is official Empty

Back to top Go down

The Single Seater is official
Page 1 of 1