Southern RZR Riders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Home Of The Ultimate Trail Machine

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to the the Southern RZR Riders Your Ride Hard - Play Hard RZR Forum

Not for the faint of heart

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage

Not for the faint of heart Empty
PostSubject: Not for the faint of heart   Not for the faint of heart EmptySat Mar 01, 2014 7:51 pm

I found this web sight and found it very interesting,so will you if you put put islam radicals in the same class or standing in life as a cockroach(liveleak.com) type syria..go to head shots in search..after watching a few vids it does not take long to figure out which radical is going to take one to the head..Warning there is also radicals who have posted vids of beheadings and other savage acts..(WARNING) do not go to this sight if you cannot stand the sight of real life blood,gore and death..

Lots of gun footage from american aircraft taking out radicals..this is good..Yeah....
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Not for the faint of heart   Not for the faint of heart EmptySat Mar 08, 2014 7:41 pm

I think I just heard a pin fall on a cotton ball... 194727  

i
Back to top Go down
ChrisC
Admin
ChrisC

PostSubject: Re: Not for the faint of heart   Not for the faint of heart EmptySun Mar 09, 2014 1:45 am

I went and looked at a bunch of them Hank....  431114 
Pretty wicked stuff. Blood and gore has never really bothered me...  547228 
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Not for the faint of heart   Not for the faint of heart EmptyMon Mar 10, 2014 10:58 am

Chris it is savage,and the shame of this is we have a president and his cronies that actually think you can reason with the religous savages in the mid-east..I say you have a better chance of talking a mother grizzley out of attacking you if she catches you holding one of her cubs than dealing with those people..
Back to top Go down
GunRunner
Admin
GunRunner

PostSubject: Re: Not for the faint of heart   Not for the faint of heart EmptyMon Mar 10, 2014 11:13 am

solution to all this is a big plane, a big bomb and turn sandland into a glass pond.  971386 f**k the arabs, we don't need their oil or them
Back to top Go down
toradi2

toradi2

PostSubject: Re: Not for the faint of heart   Not for the faint of heart EmptyThu Mar 13, 2014 12:30 pm

GunRunner wrote:
solution to all this is a big plane, a big bomb and turn sandland into a glass pond.  971386 f**k the arabs, we don't need their oil or them

YEP I seconded that
Back to top Go down
Baditude

Baditude

PostSubject: Re: Not for the faint of heart   Not for the faint of heart EmptyThu Mar 20, 2014 9:31 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
GunRunner
Admin
GunRunner

PostSubject: Re: Not for the faint of heart   Not for the faint of heart EmptyThu Mar 20, 2014 11:04 am

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Not for the faint of heart   Not for the faint of heart Empty

Back to top Go down

Not for the faint of heart
Page 1 of 1