Welcome to the the Southern RZR Riders Your Ride Hard - Play Hard RZR Forum

Share | 

Obamcare....

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
GunRunner
Admin

PostSubject: Obamcare....   Thu Mar 20, 2014 11:24 am

obamacare ..... So after putting it off for months, I reluctantly signed up on the threat of fines which some believe is 98.00, truth is that's the basic fee, it is really 2% of your gross income and doubles and triples the longer you don't sign up. As somebody who could never get insurance at any price im torn between what i need and what others think. My wife and I now have insurance and the taxpayers are paying half the bill. Its a good policy, any doctor any hospital, low deductible, so for now we have what many take for granted because they get coverage thru their employer or are able to afford coverage.
I guess I feel that if they are forcing us to comply it might as well be going to real American's rather than all going to illegals.
Go ahead and bash me if you want but remember you can  kiss ass till it chaps, I can go to the doctor for it now.  729242 

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
ChrisC
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Obamcare....   Thu Mar 20, 2014 3:30 pm

Well , i am glad you finally got something....  431114 

gimpy

PostSubject: Re: Obamcare....   Thu Mar 20, 2014 9:18 pm

No bashing from me.  I am glad it is you instead of all the BS I hear about the BEANERS taking advantage of this screwed up system of how we donate money to them illegals' and their family all the time.

Get this, if I took retirement now, I would qualify for insurance free through my retirement that I am getting from the Kentucky Retirement System, from when I retired in 2000. But to carry Pam on it, it would cost me $850 a month for the same policy that I have her on through MSD, wear I work now, and only pay $220 a month for it. That is how F---ed up this poop has gotten. So basically, I have to work to keep her on insurance.
Back to top Go down
GunRunner
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Obamcare....   Fri Mar 21, 2014 10:46 am

As good Americans' we must learn to work the system, every tax dollar they pay us is one they are not giving to some illegals or a foreign country that hates our guts but loves our handouts.  971386 

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Hollon

PostSubject: Re: Obamcare....   Fri Mar 21, 2014 11:36 am

I only have problems with the ones that Abuse the system never earned anything To begin with just always scheming for the handouts....don't think you qualify for that category..glad it accidentally helped out some retired white people too......that must be a loophole
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Obamcare....   Fri Mar 21, 2014 8:57 pm

If you look at the law,there is no law for a fine--All they can do is,if you have a refund due on your tax form take that refund,But if you know how to figure your tax for the year you can adjust the amount to owe a small amount at the end of the year..I've been doing that for years,no money from me for a year and not paying me any interest..Just saying..
Back to top Go down
GunRunner
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Obamcare....   Sat Mar 22, 2014 11:36 am

True for now but they will figure out how to collect, its the gov. that's what they are good at! , but if you have one coming as I normally do then they take it.  971386 

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Obamcare....   

Back to top Go down

Obamcare....
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Southern RZR Riders :: Discussion :: The Hangout-
Jump to: