Southern RZR Riders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Home Of The Ultimate Trail Machine

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to the the Southern RZR Riders Your Ride Hard - Play Hard RZR Forum

New Iphone 6 and 6 plus

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
ChrisC
Admin
ChrisC

New Iphone 6 and 6 plus Empty
PostSubject: New Iphone 6 and 6 plus   New Iphone 6 and 6 plus EmptyTue Sep 09, 2014 11:52 pm

I see they released the new iphone 6 and 6 plus. Much bigger screen hell the 6 plus
looks like a small tablet , gunny needs a 6 plus he said its hard to read words on small screen.
So who will get a new phone. I like the 6 better than the 6 plus , its just to big. people got to remember
you still have to carry it around. either on your belt or in your pocket. for a woman the 6 plus would be ok in a purse .
but for a guy the plus would be big on a belt or in a pocket. I will wait and see all the bugs it has first. Hell i still use
a 4S and it does everything i need to do. I hated IOS 7 , i hope IOS 8 is better , I like IOS 6 the best though... 431114
Back to top Go down
GunRunner
Admin
GunRunner

PostSubject: Re: New Iphone 6 and 6 plus   New Iphone 6 and 6 plus EmptyWed Sep 10, 2014 10:34 am

4s is so old news 971386 im good with my 5s, my son is getting a 6 thru his work soon , I like that it has a nearly unscratchable and unbreakable sapphire crystal screen but im also about sick of att so I may stick with my 5s and switch carriers latter.
Back to top Go down
bush

bush

PostSubject: Re: New Iphone 6 and 6 plus   New Iphone 6 and 6 plus EmptyWed Sep 10, 2014 1:25 pm

i phone = 833704 i liked i phone 4 over the 2 blackberries i had but now i have a moto x and love it. long battery life and better signal than the i phone. thinner and a little bigger screen.
Back to top Go down
ChrisC
Admin
ChrisC

PostSubject: Re: New Iphone 6 and 6 plus   New Iphone 6 and 6 plus EmptyWed Sep 10, 2014 10:31 pm

GunRunner wrote:
4s is so old news   971386 im good with my 5s, my son is getting a 6 thru his work soon , I like that it has a nearly unscratchable and unbreakable sapphire crystal screen but im also about sick of att so I may stick with my 5s and switch carriers latter.

I will take my 4S over that peace of shit 5S any day.... 248474
You only like the 5S cause your a Prick.... icon13
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Iphone 6 and 6 plus   New Iphone 6 and 6 plus Empty

Back to top Go down

New Iphone 6 and 6 plus
Page 1 of 1