Southern RZR Riders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Home Of The Ultimate Trail Machine

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to the the Southern RZR Riders Your Ride Hard - Play Hard RZR Forum

Bolivers Football Predictions

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

Bolivers Football Predictions Empty
PostSubject: Bolivers Football Predictions   Bolivers Football Predictions EmptyFri Sep 12, 2014 7:03 pm

With all the violence committed off field by a certain sector of pro football players and the indefinite suspensions being handed down,I predict by the year 2018 there will be only one player in the NFL&AFL of African decent...OK,OK Four...
Back to top Go down
GunRunner
Admin
GunRunner

PostSubject: Re: Bolivers Football Predictions   Bolivers Football Predictions EmptySat Sep 13, 2014 10:58 am

why fire him, he hit his bitch ho girlfriend who later married him. sounds like everything worked out. 971386
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bolivers Football Predictions   Bolivers Football Predictions EmptySat Sep 13, 2014 7:44 pm

Just predicting the facts the way it seemes to be going Gunny,BTW I didn't fire him the video of him punching her ass out got him fired..Blame Mr. Levin and his TMZ show..Just leave the dark haired girl Anna alone that workes for this gay guy..those horn rim glasses she wears makes a hot girl even hotter...

You would think this football player makings millions per year would know by now--THERE ARE GUAD DAMN CAMERAS EVERYWHERE..Then maybe not!!!Just saying but I could be wrong!!

FYI---If the prediction I made turns out like I predicted..Then I predict by the year 2019 pro-football will go the way of T-Rex!!
Back to top Go down
GunRunner
Admin
GunRunner

PostSubject: Re: Bolivers Football Predictions   Bolivers Football Predictions EmptyMon Sep 15, 2014 11:11 am

We should be glad they don't teach black people in grade school about camera's, be harder to catch them if they did 729242 if that sounded racist its just following the old saying if the shoe fits.... lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bolivers Football Predictions   Bolivers Football Predictions EmptyMon Sep 15, 2014 4:21 pm

Damn since I posted my first prediction I see there have been more suspended,and others looking at suspension"WHAT ALL GUAD DAMN READY?" Looks like Bolivers predictions may be true and factual after all..

Gunny after my TV somehow tuned into MSNBC(thought I had that channel blocked) I see Chris Matthews spitting while he says all whites are racist and if you didn't vote for obama you are a right wing nut gun carring ignorant fool who cares about personal freedom and the constitution and you hate marxist who really want to take care of you and your family..Note he goes through two boxes of tissue taping each show to wipe the slobber and rub the tingle running down his leg each time he sees obamas picture...
Back to top Go down
GunRunner
Admin
GunRunner

PostSubject: Re: Bolivers Football Predictions   Bolivers Football Predictions EmptyMon Sep 15, 2014 4:58 pm

we are the minority since over 50% of voting America elected him twice.... we are doomed 971386 madz
Back to top Go down
ChrisC
Admin
ChrisC

PostSubject: Re: Bolivers Football Predictions   Bolivers Football Predictions EmptyMon Sep 15, 2014 6:02 pm

GunRunner wrote:
we are the minority since over 50% of voting America elected him twice.... we are doomed 971386 madz

now they will want to elect hillery..... Rolling Eyes stroke
Back to top Go down
GunRunner
Admin
GunRunner

PostSubject: Re: Bolivers Football Predictions   Bolivers Football Predictions EmptyTue Sep 16, 2014 10:15 am

Hillary wont get the black vote so maybe we got a chance stroke
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bolivers Football Predictions   Bolivers Football Predictions Empty

Back to top Go down

Bolivers Football Predictions
Page 1 of 1