Home Of The Ultimate Trail Machine
 
HomePortalFAQRegisterLog in
Welcome to the the Southern RZR Riders Your Ride Hard - Play Hard RZR Forum

Share | 
 

 Quote of The Day

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Quote of The Day   Sat Oct 04, 2014 9:58 am

Going to post a famous quote for you all everyday unless someone beats me to the punch-- only one a day.


"I am determined to be cheerful and happy in whatever situation I may find myself. For I have learned that the greater part of our misery or unhappiness is determined not by our circumstance but by our disposition."

Martha Washington

Back to top Go down
GunRunner
Admin
avatar

Posts : 5204
Join date : 2010-03-09
Age : 63
Location : North Georgia

PostSubject: Re: Quote of The Day   Sat Oct 04, 2014 10:28 am

Jerzr wrote:
Going to post a famous quote for you all everyday unless someone beats me to the punch-- only one a day.


"I am determined to be cheerful and happy in whatever situation I may find myself. For I have learned that the greater part of our misery or unhappiness is determined not by our circumstance but by our disposition."

Martha Washington

Wouldnt hurt for all to understand and practice this 431114

_________________
GunRunner, some call me Gunny
2011 RZR-S, Ole Black Betty , Racer-Tech Lift, swaybar delete, S rear Bars
warn 3000xt,makinTrax springs,Hid's Uni-steer PS.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
ChrisC
Admin
avatar

Posts : 6734
Join date : 2010-03-10
Age : 51
Location : Marietta GA

PostSubject: Re: Quote of The Day   Sat Oct 04, 2014 9:34 pm



it is nice when everybody just gets along and has a good time.... cheers

_________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Quote of The Day   Sun Oct 05, 2014 12:08 am

Sunday 0ctober 5th 2014 - preacher day.
One of my personal favorites and sums me up pretty good:  lol!

"People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do"

Isaac Asimov

Well since this is church day I will throw another one out there for you:

"We cannot teach people anything; we can only help them discover it within themselves"

Galileo Galilei
cheers
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Quote of The Day   Mon Oct 06, 2014 6:40 am

"When I was 5 years old my mother always told me that happiness was the key to life. When I went to school, they asked me what I wanted to be when i grew up. I wrote down “Happy”. They told me i didn’t understand the assignment, and I told them they didn’t understand life."

John Lennon

82565
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Quote of The Day   Mon Oct 06, 2014 8:38 pm

Gotta throw in a small quote myself..By hell if I know!!

If ignorance is bliss,why aren't there more happy people?
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Quote of The Day   Mon Oct 06, 2014 9:24 pm

boliver wrote:
Gotta throw in a small quote myself..By hell if I know!!

If ignorance is bliss,why aren't there more happy people?

729242 All that I can say about that Hank, is that I'm pretty damn happy! So it must be true.  547228 Everybody else that I know are not ignorant, they seem to know it all already 32749

Or oops, maybe I got stupid and ignorance mixed up...There is a difference you know. study
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Quote of The Day   Tue Oct 07, 2014 10:12 am

Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow. The important thing is not to stop questioning.

Albert Einstein

Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Quote of The Day   Tue Oct 07, 2014 10:58 am

Lete keep it rolling..

Avoid a person who gushes praise on you.
you can get addicted to that kind of phoney foolishness.

Dalton Roberts
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Quote of The Day   Wed Oct 08, 2014 8:34 am

Is man merely a mistake of God's? Or God merely a mistake of man?
Friedrich Nietzsche
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Quote of The Day   Wed Oct 08, 2014 5:48 pm

We create children out of our desire to love and to be loved..
Surley our creation came from the same motivation.
As the creator's expression of love.
We are expected only to return that love.
Other people are the cups into which we pour our love of god.
D. Roberts


FYI: I did post this quote,although I may not follow it in any way,I find most children were created from lust not love,Also what the hell is this return love and what cup? The women I knew used a cup for a handout..
The above verse was by Boliver P.(P.stands for plesant) Friggens..
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Quote of The Day   Thu Oct 09, 2014 7:58 am

"Stupidity is a talent for misconception."

Edgar Allan Poe

297899

Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Quote of The Day   Fri Oct 10, 2014 6:31 am

"Do not go where the path may lead, go instead where there is no path and leave a trail."

Ralph Waldo Emerson 431114
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Quote of The Day   Fri Oct 10, 2014 11:33 am

I did not have sex with that woman

Bill Clinton

But he left a trail,that would on the dress..moral of the story,never pull to soon..
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Quote of The Day   Sat Oct 11, 2014 12:24 am

boliver wrote:
I did not have sex with that woman

                                             Bill Clinton

But he left a trail,that would on the dress..moral of the story,never pull to soon..

729242
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Quote of The Day   Sat Oct 11, 2014 8:11 am

Woke up this morning to rain (no riding) and it reminded me of this one so I think I will check out my wine cellar later...

"Behold the rain which descends from heaven upon our vineyards, there it enters the roots of the vines, to be changed into wine, a constant proof that God loves us, and loves to see us happy."

Ben Franklin

293566
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Quote of The Day   Sun Oct 12, 2014 11:27 am

“This is what you shall do: love the earth and sun, and animals, despise riches, give alms to every one that asks, stand up for the stupid and crazy, devote your income and labor to others, hate tyrants, argue not concerning God, have patience and indulgence towards the people, take off your hat to nothing known or unknown, or to any man or number of men; go freely with the powerful uneducated persons, and with the young, and mothers, of families: read these leaves in the open air every season of every year of your life: re-examine all you have been told at school or church, or in any books, and dismiss whatever insults your soul.”

Walt Whitman
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Quote of The Day   Sun Oct 12, 2014 12:45 pm

The rich keep getting richer because they keep doing the things that make them rich.The poor stay poor because they keep doing the unproductive things that make them poor..
I really don’t care how hard it is to raise a family on minimum wage.  The truth is, if you’re not smart enough
to earn more than "minimum wage", you’re fricking for sure not smart enough to support a boat load of kids.

                                                                                       By Boliver who tells it the way it is..
Back to top Go down
ChrisC
Admin
avatar

Posts : 6734
Join date : 2010-03-10
Age : 51
Location : Marietta GA

PostSubject: Re: Quote of The Day   Sun Oct 12, 2014 9:38 pm

boliver wrote:
The rich keep getting richer because they keep doing the things that make them rich.The poor stay poor because they keep doing the unproductive things that make them poor..
I really don’t care how hard it is to raise a family on minimum wage.  The truth is, if you’re not smart enough
to earn more than "minimum wage", you’re fricking for sure not smart enough to support a boat load of kids.

                                                                                       By Boliver who tells it the way it is..

Amen Hank , you are correct.... yes1

_________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Quote of The Day   Mon Oct 13, 2014 10:31 am

"Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it is time to pause and reflect."

Mark Twain
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Quote of The Day   Mon Oct 13, 2014 10:39 am

The bum sitting on a heating grate, smelling like a wharf, is there by choice. He is there because of the sum total of the choices he made in his life. This truism is absolutely the hardest thing for some people to accept, especially those who consider themselves to be victims of something or another -- victims of discrimination, bad luck, the system, capitalism, whatever. After all, nobody really wants to accept the blame for his position in life. Now when it is so much easier to point and say, "Look! He did this to me!" than it is to look into a mirror and say, "You S.O.B.! You did this to me!"

By N.B
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Quote of The Day   Tue Oct 14, 2014 6:49 am

I wore black because I liked it. I still do, and wearing it still means something to me. It's still my symbol of rebellion -- against a stagnant status quo, against our hypocritical houses of God, against people whose minds are closed to others' ideas.

Johnny Cash
Back to top Go down
edge22
Moderator
avatar

Posts : 770
Join date : 2010-12-17
Location : Kingston TN

PostSubject: Re: Quote of The Day   Tue Oct 14, 2014 9:31 am

Jerzr wrote:
I wore black because I liked it. I still do, and wearing it still means something to me. It's still my symbol of rebellion -- against a stagnant status quo, against our hypocritical houses of God, against people whose minds are closed to others' ideas.

Johnny Cash

Jerry im guessing your quote it directed at me, I have listen to many of your thoughts and ideas and I do agree with some but where you mess up is you think only your ideas are the rite ones and just because someone dissagrees they are the sheep that cant find their way. I even agree with this one some their are hypocrits everywhere but the difference in some of us that go to the house of God is that we are seeking help and Gods guidence. Everyone has fault and we dont have to look far to find it but you take things to another level.
You need to quit the nonsence and owe me a true appoligy and not one where your going to get drunk and messed up and do it again either.
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Quote of The Day   Tue Oct 14, 2014 10:17 am

edge22 wrote:
Jerzr wrote:
I wore black because I liked it. I still do, and wearing it still means something to me. It's still my symbol of rebellion -- against a stagnant status quo, against our hypocritical houses of God, against people whose minds are closed to others' ideas.

Johnny Cash

Jerry im guessing your quote it directed at me, I have listen to many of your thoughts and ideas and I do agree with some but where you mess up is you think only your ideas are the rite ones and just because someone dissagrees they are the sheep that cant find their way. I even agree with this one some their are hypocrits everywhere but the difference in some of us that go to the house of God is that we are seeking help and Gods guidence. Everyone has fault and we dont have to look far to find it but you take things to another level.
You need to quit the nonsence and owe me a true appoligy and not one where your going to get drunk and messed up and do it again either.

This quote has nothing to do with you. I am just a fan of Johnny Cash.
Come join me here you will recognize my user name:
http://www.gracecentered.com/christian_forums/theology/do-you-understand-this-verse/
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Quote of The Day   Tue Oct 14, 2014 5:42 pm

I may not always hate.
But when I do.
It's always a muslim.

By Boliver the worlds least intresting man twisting the words of who ever wrote that beer ad.. 968132
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Quote of The Day   

Back to top Go down
 
Quote of The Day
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
 Similar topics
-
» QUOTE OF THE CENTURY,,,,MAYBE EVEN THE MILLENNIUM
» Quote about the Marathon
» Best Quote of the Year
» Price quote to build a racing mower
» Forum problems - can't quote posts anymore

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Southern RZR Riders :: Discussion :: The Hangout-
Jump to: